Screaming Red Asses

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, this was sent to Potato Chip.  I thought the world should know (he had to ask me if he was supposed to care after he read it):

To: Potato Chip    From: Bharathi17    Date: 9/8/2014 9:02:26 AM

Subject: RE: That nuke

Message: Shame on you guys, you both have joined together and hurting a GIRL, IF U CHECK MY NAME IN GOOGLE YOU WILL KNOW that I am a Female. I accept that I have not returned back your TECH but I was thinking If I will give back tech how will I grow and also I was not aware that TECH rates will increase THE MORE YOU BUY... I am not a thief but i don't know how to play this game.. You guys should not feel proud that you defeated me but feel shame that you hurt-ed a female and a poor country. I know it will take me so much time to come back but trust me I will come back and grow bigger... 

If u guys have any more nukes you can test on my nation, at last u guys can hit a dead snake only... 

Waiting for the next Nuke (Shame on you Guys)..

His reply:

To: Bharathi17    From: Potato Chip    Date: 9/8/2014 10:18:03 PM

Subject: RE: That nuke

Special thanks to our good friends in Kashmir, especially to Irishdave.

o/

I hope she sticks around and learns from her mistake.  She seems pretty belligerent, to be honest.  She took money for tech, refused to repay that tech, and then was indignant when people started to get irritated with her for theft.

Those of us in SRA would like to point out that we tend to be generous in our tech deals and would to invite any who want to learn and grow to join us.

Edited by smurthwaite

I hope she sticks around and learns from her mistake.  She seems pretty belligerent, to be honest.  She took money for tech, refused to repay that tech, and then was indignant when people started to get irritated with her for theft.

Those of us in SRA would like to point out that we tend to be generous in our tech deals and would to invite any who want to learn and grow to join us.

The good news,  there’s hope for her; the hope in the form of glorious combat, battle is the great redeemer, the fiery crucible in which only true heroes are forged, the one place where everyone truly shares the same rank regardless of what parasitic scum they were going in.

The good news,  there’s hope for her; the hope in the form of glorious combat, battle is the great redeemer, the fiery crucible in which only true heroes are forged, the one place where everyone truly shares the same rank regardless of what parasitic scum they were going in.

It makes it easier when you realize we are all the same parasitic scum.

As the saying goes, "Pixels are temporary, but glory is forever."

Join SRA; we like to tell MI6 to $%&@ off.  Apparently they think we are out to get them, imminently attack them, or something.  Really, we just like to tell them to $%&@ off.  You too could incur their hate.  Simply apply at Redass.boards.net.

^^ F@$k OFF MI6...JOIN TODAY!!! o/ SRA