Screaming Red Asses

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Reasons to Love the Free Beer You Get for Joining SRA:

1.)  If you put underwear on beer, it won't pee on the floor.

2.)  Beer loves a good game of Guess Who? Like when I sneak to the cooler in the liquor store, press my lips to the glass door and whisper, "Guess who's coming home with me?"

3.)  A dangerous misconception, some people think beer comes in travel size because they're supposed to take it with them while they drive. No, beer is compact so it can easily be moved from the kitchen, to the shower, to bed, without the drag of pulling a liter of vodka behind oneself.

4.)  Beer tells me I'm pretty. It will tell you that you're pretty. It will tell all of us we are pretty.

5.)  "Milk" doesn't have the same ring to it as "beer." Unless you just milked a drunk cow, then I'm interested.

6.)  I like variety in my life: Singles, six pack, twelve pack, keg, it's like beer woke up one morning and said, "I can be all things for all people with various sizes of refrigerators and emotional needs."

7.)  Beer is cheap. Making your own meth is dangerous and not so cheap ....especially if you accidentally blow your house up.

8.)  Water doesn't make me want to do The Electric Slide, in my pajamas, after 10pm. I don't even like water.

9.)  The house seems cleaner when I'm drinking beer.

10.)  Beer didn't help me write this list. But, it would've if I'd asked.

Citation:  http://www.paigekellerman.com/2013/01/the-top-ten-reasons-to-love-beer.html

Joining SRA is recommended by literally pairs of independent experts.

Also their beer is of high quality and limitless supply, a veritable cornucopia of the brewer's art.

Any gastric effects resulting from drinking their beer tend to be short-lived, for most people, usually.  Best cure is to have another beer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your homepage is absolutely aesthetically unpleasing to gaze upon.

I'd definitely consider applying for membership in the Screaming Red Asses alliance.  :v:

It is not the cover of the book that matters. It is the quality of the content of the book.

We are quality asses!