A Non Grata and TLR cancellation

hogS28u.pnga41w5O8.png

Ages ago on September 28, 2011 4 alliances came together in an agreement to disrupt a sphere and bring down a bloc. We were successful in our endeavors, but times change and people who were once enemies shift into the background as the political landscape faces constant upheaval. As the last 2 signatories of the Maroon Economic Attack Treay, Non Grata and The Last Remnants hereby cancel the accords. M.E.A.T. is dead, but Maroonity is forever. We look forward to providing assistance for a thriving and stable Maroon and becoming the big happy family that Ogaden dreams of nightly.

Signed for NG:

Triumvirate
-Erwin Schrodinger

-Old man Derwood1

-the Actual Steve Buscemi

Advisors
-MiketheFirst 
-King Xander 

-dane0

-Caustic

-Stewie

Signed for TLR:

Triumvirate

-Kestral

-Rifleman

-Stefano Palmieri

-Rush Sykes | MoFA

-JSoprano | MoIA

-Cripple | MoE

TLR and NG are still bro's. We've simply cancelled the Maroon Economic Attack treaty signed years ago between MK, NSO, NG, and TLR. Even with that gone, you still can't beat our MEAT :smug:

CB still good for 6 more months.

You know just for posterity I went back and reread the entire thread from when we signed this thing. The incessant bawwwwwwwing sound coming from you was just as hilarious then as it is now. Carry on dear chap.

CB still good for 6 more months.

Ha. HAAAAA. I see what you did there, good show, sir.

Glad to see this pact finally ended, been calling for this for some time now. *me sneers at Kestral* :wub:

Also, who let Caustic post? I thought it was apart of our treaty that we would keep him and magicninja away from any and all people.

Ha. HAAAAA. I see what you did there, good show, sir.

Glad to see this pact finally ended, been calling for this for some time now. *me sneers at Kestral* :wub:

Also, who let Caustic post? I thought it was apart of our treaty that we would keep him and magicninja away from any and all people.

Just try and stop him. We sure couldn't.

This thing has been dead and defunct for a long while now. Announcements are always fun though, especially when the titles hold some shock value ;) Well done!