Am I a multi nation?

jamd315

I've been playing Cyber Nations for 3 months now, and my brother and sister wanted to play to.  I sent them a referral link and attempted to explain the game, but when I tried to trade with by sister I wasn't allowed.  I did some research and found out that because there are 3 nations on one IP I could have my nation deleted and my account banned.  Do I need to delete my brother's and sister's account?

I have to wait until the 30th before I can delete one, the other is being deleted today.  Thanks for all your help!

EDIT:  I have to wait until AFTER 3/27, so neither are deleted as of now.

Edited by jamd315

If your siblings can access the game using different IP addresses (and there are ways to do that in the same household without violating the rules, but I'm afraid all of you using the same wireless router ain't going to make it...) and the three of you never interact in game, then you should be ok.  But if that's too much work, then what you are doing now is for the best.

It's unfortunate, and this is usually where I pull out my drum and beat a tune about how player authentication needs to change (even if it's just allowing people in the same household using the same router to play so long as they don't interact), but I'll spare you today.