Recognition of Hostilities

War_Doves_250.gif

.:Recognition of Hostilities:.

New League of Nations has declared a state of war with War Doves. For those who aren't paying attention, we just got peace on the 17th.

North Pole is this way.

Bring a friend.

B-)

Rayvon ... you don't get any sympathies LYING like that :mellow: ... I haven't  Declare not even how bad is your Troll breath, kiddo...

Don't do that again...!  :mad:

B-)

As I PMed you  minutes ago, those 2 DALEKS, were OFF course...!     Everybody take it easy and don't start nothing else without been sure about it...OK?    I'll keep you posted... ;)

B-)

Rayvon ... you don't get any sympathies LYING like that :mellow: ... I haven't  Declare not even how bad is your Troll breath, kiddo...

Don't do that again...!  :mad:

The fuck are you on about? That's a link to my Declare War screen.

The $%&@ are you on about? That's a link to my Declare War screen.

B-)

MR. Rayvon... I feel the need to apologize to you :( , for my wrong interpretation of your War Link depicting me as your next

Up-declare...!      I was off coffee way to much today... :P  

PS: At least now i know how much you REALLY like me... !!! LOL!!!

B-)

As I PMed you  minutes ago, those 2 DALEKS, were OFF course...!     Everybody take it easy and don't start nothing else without been sure about it...OK?    I'll keep you posted... ;)

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=22

Three daleks off their course?

B-)

Ahh! Those guys... must have a circuit or two out of Whack,no doubts... :frantic: <_<

Sometime i think some of them just allow themselves being moved by an implacable Elephants memory of things... 

i'll have to give them a really stern reprimand ... and by written note to their personal service records ...  <_<

All in all, Samwise and Kurdy still haven't been blasted off their skirts yet... i guess that's good...for them! ;)

B-)

Ahh! Those guys... must have a circuit or two out of Whack,no doubts... :frantic: <_<

Sometime i think some of them just allow themselves being moved by an implacable Elephants memory of things... 

i'll have to give them a really stern reprimand ... and by written note to their personal service records ...  <_<

All in all, Samwise and Kurdy still haven't been blasted off their skirts yet... i guess that's good...for them! ;)

What are you talking about? I have been consistently ranked high on the casualty charts all round. So has Kurd. In fact, let's compare nuke reports. I'll search HDSupreme:

2rWUZy3.png

Now let's search Samwise:

GLfwXFm.png

^ assuming that's what you meant by "blasted off their skirts". Google isn't even helping me in figuring out what the heck that means.  :mellow:

But for your information, I look damn fine in my skirt and I don't intend on blasting it off any time soon. The ladies couldn't handle it. :ehm:

Edited by Kurdanak

^ assuming that's what you meant by "blasted off their skirts". Google isn't even helping me in figuring out what the heck that means.  :mellow:

But for your information, I look damn fine in my skirt and I don't intend on blasting it off any time soon. The ladies couldn't handle it. :ehm:

Oh hush Kurdanak.  Your skirt's got nothing on my kilt.  Speaking of which - and not to segway too hard, but since people are whipping it out in the uh... nuke measuring contest...

/lifts kilt

BEHOLD

gJVo7Vw.png

Point I'm trying to make with this: Dalek Don, you've eaten exactly one nuke... why aren't you at 40k NS?

B-)

*  Well, I apologize ,Samantha... You indeed were Blasted off your skirts more than i thought ...!

(Are you getting to like it a lot...right!?) :laugh:

** Kurdy...  It just meant that you haven't pay the nuclear price to fame,like Sam...! Lol!!!

*** Nick...  they wouldn't allow me to get there....  Imagine SKARO at that level... ! Over 2million Alliance NS...! :lol1:

Oh hush Kurdanak.  Your skirt's got nothing on my kilt.  Speaking of which - and not to segway too hard, but since people are whipping it out in the uh... nuke measuring contest...

/lifts kilt

BEHOLD

gJVo7Vw.png

Point I'm trying to make with this: Dalek Don, you've eaten exactly one nuke... why aren't you at 40k NS?

O__O Please don't lift your skirt up again, Nick. My eyes! My eyes!

B-)

*  Well, I apologize ,Samantha... You indeed were Blasted off your skirts more than i thought ...!

(Are you getting to like it a lot...right!?) :laugh:

** Kurdy...  It just meant that you haven't pay the nuclear price to fame,like Sam...! Lol!!!

*** Nick...  they wouldn't allow me to get there....  Imagine SKARO at that level... ! Over 2million Alliance NS...! :lol1:

It seems Kurdanak has taken as many nukes as I have, but if it pleases you, I will roll Kurdanak myself. :ehm:

O__O Please don't lift your skirt up again, Nick. My eyes! My eyes!

It seems Kurdanak has taken as many nukes as I have, but if it pleases you, I will roll Kurdanak myself. :ehm:

B-) :P

I won't be the one stopping you Sam...! Lol! :laugh: :frantic: