Helghan Empire DoE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, considering I've personally ran two separate Helghast Theme alliances. I'm insulted.

Regardless, I have run of of the playstation network on killzone 2 & 3 as well as playstation home, and if you ask who the Autarch of helghan is you will probably be guided my way while on the NA server of the psn. On the Uk server a close friend of mine named Paul leads the Helghast over there. One does not simply call themselves "Helghast" 

p.s. made your wiki page here -> http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Helghan_Empire

A few questions.

• Do you guys have an IRC channel
  • What's your guys current government structure and whos in it
  • Do you guys have an alliance charter or constitution?

the irc is in progress the charter is based off a representative dictatorship (hard to explain) Autarch can veto or dissolve senate, but senate holds most other powers. My government structure will be posted with the ruler names and nations soon. The charter is available for download here: http://autarchstahl.wix.com/helghan-empire#!charter/c1njv 

Edited by Jorhan Stahl1122

the irc is in progress the charter is based off a representative dictatorship (hard to explain) Autarch can veto or dissolve senate, but senate holds most other powers. My government structure will be posted with the ruler names and nations soon. The charter is available for download here: http://autarchstahl.wix.com/helghan-empire#!charter/c1njv 

IRC = Internet Relay chat.

Regardless, I have run of of the playstation network on killzone 2 & 3 as well as playstation home, and if you ask who the Autarch of helghan is you will probably be guided my way while on the NA server of the psn. On the Uk server a close friend of mine named Paul leads the Helghast over there. One does not simply call themselves "Helghast" 

Exactly, which is why this attempt to create the alliance on this world is extremely lolworthy.

Edited by commanderragnar

Exactly, which is why this attempt to create the alliance on this world is extremely lolworthy.

havent you tried to make like two helghan alliances in CN?

Lol, considering I've personally ran two separate Helghast Theme alliances. I'm insulted.

Edited by Rogal Dorn

Helghan Empire

Articles of Government

As of March sixth of the year of our lord 2014 the Helghast senate and Autarch approve of the following organisation of government.

Autarch- A loose term for "supreme leader" the commander of Helghan. Though he grants power to the senate he is the final law of Helghan.

Senate

Senator/admiral- Leader of the Helghan armed forces, and powerful senate position (ex;) Admiral Orlock) power to declare, and lead war. No power over espionage or information though.

Senator of finances- This senator approves financial aid, and decides if helghan will trade with other alliances.

senator of intelligence- Controls spy corps, and orders spy operations, also scavenges forums and other websites for information.

senator of foreign relations-leads the Helghan ambassadors which brings us into contact with other alliances/controls treaties and etc..

Autarch cabinet

Hand chosen people by the Autarch to handle business and advise him during war and peace.

Treaty advisor-Advises only does not set up treaties, and informs the Autarch when he thinks he should veto a senate voted treaty.

war advisor- Advises the Autarch on when to overrule a war verdict- Either to stop a worthless war, or to start a neccesary one.

International advisor- Deals with internal strife sets up court dates, and provides Autarch with court results.

Judicial Branch

Supreme court- Made up of senior Judge's these courts are used to hold high level trials. (helghast broke a treaty, treachery etc...)

Main court system- These courts offer fair representation to Helghast before any punishment may be administered- May ask the senate's opinion- Made up of randonly chosen judge's with no affilitation with suspect to provide security in the decision.

Foreign court-Ambassadors come here to request senate vote's on treaties/ or to contest a war decision/ or to ask for aid.

Autarch- stahl of helghan

senator/admiral- general lente of new gedia 

senator of finance- jeremiah11 of evoland 

senator of intelligence- col. radec of helghan nation 

senator of foreign relations/autarch war advisor -anseb97 of sir walter

Autarch treaty advisor-Norta Roma of Trinity Arc 

Apprentice senator/admiral- emperor adam of Us of rhode island 

main supreme court justice-viper1210 of Helghan Corporation 

supreme court justice- James11 of Galifrey 

Helghan Empire

Grand Ordinance and unquestionable charter

Preamble- This charter is re-drafted March 14, 2014

In order to better serve, and specify the members of the Helghan Empire, so as to better control the government these better guidelines will be ordained to control the senate, and Judicial branch of our great empire.

Article-1 This article will lay out the guidelines of joining our empire while keeping in mind personal situation and reasons of doing certain “unadvisable actions”

i.            No member of our empire may follow any government type except a dictatorship, totalitarian state, monarchy, or anarchy (unadvised) upon joining you will be requested to change to one of the following.

ii.            Unless a personal annexation treaty is signed we will not allow any past enemy, or current enemy to join our empire.

iii.            Helghan is a proud nation, and may deny membership to any nation for reasons not listed if deemed necessary by the senate, or judicial branch.

Article 2- This article will lay out the guidelines for all senators to follow, and upon being sworn in each senator will agree to follow these laws.

i.            The senate is partial to any case brought before them, and must agree to never allow corruption into their ranks.- Any suspected corrupted senator will be charged by the supreme court and if found guilty will be abolished, and may face treachery charges.

ii.            A senator will not be limited to one term each (each term is 3 months) and may run for re-election, but should one senator gain to much power the Autarch may forcefully abolish him/her of office

iii.            All senators must give at least one speech during re-election time and must be sworn in by the following- I ____ Agree to abide by the charter of our great empire, and swear full allegiance to the helghan empire for the entirety of my term.

Article 3- This article will lay out the guidelines the honorable judges of the judicial branch must follow

i.            A term for a non-supreme court judge is the same as a senators, and must agree to the same commitment the senate makes- the exception is the supreme court who may hold office until resignation, or abolishment

ii.            A judge must be impartial and non-corrupt same as the senate, and if a judge is believed to be corrupt he will stand trial by the senate who will decide his punishment

iii.            The judicial branch must be aware of the charter of the helghast in order to offer partial trial, and fair trial to all who stand before them

iv.            The judicial branch may ask the senate for their opinion which if unanimous may be given if not the senate will say they are indecisive

v.            The Supreme Court will be led by a main supreme court justice who will watch for corruption, and offer judgment in an indecisive court case.

Article 4- General laws (laws all must abide- may be added onto by the judicial branch unless vetoed by the autarch.

i.            No helghast may attack anyone unless ordered to, or if open war is declared (tech raiding is illegal)

ii.            All helghast must respect their superiors, and especially so if that superior is a senator or Supreme Court justice.

iii.            Any inner violence among helghast will be sent to court and the side deemed responsible will be tried for treason

iv.            Treason is the ultimate shame and will be punished by banishment and possible attacks

v.            The helghast will respect its treaties anyone who breaks them may face punishment

This is the second charter of the helghast, and it will continue to be revised as we gain experience, and can only be revised if agreed upon by a majority senate vote and the Autarchs permission.

No member of our empire may follow any government type except a dictatorship, totalitarian state, monarchy, or anarchy (unadvised) upon joining you will be requested to change to one of the following.

Why? You'll soon realize that certain types of gov are better than others under given situations. Capitalism, communism, and democracy are some of the most beneficial in this world.

Why? You'll soon realize that certain types of gov are better than others under given situations. Capitalism, communism, and democracy are some of the most beneficial in this world.

Because we run off of the founders (the first senators, and I)  ideals and one is that capitalism, communism and democracy are corrupt, and especially communism and capitalism. 

Also your footnote 

I hate gays, hippies, the poor. I love war, religious propaganda, and the rich. Thus I vote Republican

is horrible.