Need Asylum

HotshotGG

I am looking for an alliance willing to allow me to enter their AA

I must stress I am a probably high risk member

Former member of Orange Defense Network where I briefly raided without consent (for a day since I got bored)

and Former member of Screaming Red Asses (removed for attacking two members of New Polar Order and One member of "TOP" )

My Nation Ruler : HotshotGG

Nation Name: Yahoo

I am seeking a Alliance who is willing to accept me into their alliance and basically protect me from New Polar Order

admittingly I deserve this for attacking their members, sending two of which in anarchy, but well you know, I never really liked them anyways.

So.. yeah anybody willing to accept me?

Perks of letting me in your AA
- +1 active nation

- Big **** you to Polar

- Don't have to teach me nation building (went through academy - so has my old account plenty of time)

- Yolo ?

Former member of Orange Defense Network where I briefly raided without consent (for a day since I got bored)

and Former member of Screaming Red Asses (removed for attacking two members of New Polar Order and One member of "TOP" )

I am seeking a Alliance who is willing to accept me into their alliance and basically protect me from New Polar Order

admittingly I deserve this for attacking their members, sending two of which in anarchy, but well you know, I never really liked them anyways.

- +1 active nation

- Big **** you to Polar

- Don't have to teach me nation building (went through academy - so has my old account plenty of time)

- Yolo ?

Why don't you just work out your issues NpO?

- +1 active nation
- Big **** you to Polar
- Yolo ?

Sounds like Kashmir is the place for you.  :v:

Really though, I can't imagine anyone will take you in but it's worth a try I guess. You really should try and make things right with the alliances that, by your own admission, you wronged. Will make your experience here a far easier one.

- +1 active nation

- Big **** you to Polar

- Yolo ?

We're a high risk alliance, if you come to talk to me on irc in #RIOT i'll try to work out your situation with Polar

What I can do for you

1. Negotiate peace for you with Polaris.  They are reasonable enough.

2. Protect you from all unprovoked attacks and raids.

3. Teach you the art of nation building and the art of war.

What I will not do for you:

1. Protect you from any future fooleries that lead to you being attacked.

2. Admittance into Umbrella.  It's not happening. You may join our applicant AA, however.

What you will do for me in exchange

1. All six of your aid slots will be devoted to doing tech deals for Umbrella for one full year.

Let me know if interested.

What I can do for you

2. Admittance into Umbrella.  It's not happening. You may join our applicant AA, however.

1. All six of your aid slots will be devoted to doing tech deals for Umbrella for one full year.

Go with him, he said fooleries

Given the personae of the person whom you take your name from (LoL players should know the name)... If you are anything like HIM, you can only be arrogant and divisive. (maybe slightly OOC)

but that also means he can bring lilypichu into CN, which can only lead to great things.

edit: I can't believe this is my 9,000th post of all things.

Edited by Mogar

We're a high risk alliance, if you come to talk to me on irc in #RIOT i'll try to work out your situation with Polar

Probably not the best idea to actively recruit people who have it out for a major alliance. It never ends well. 

Just stop by our forums and work it out, Hotshot. Polar gov are some of the most lenient people around.

Probably not the best idea to actively recruit people who have it out for a major alliance. It never ends well. 

Just stop by our forums and work it out, Hotshot. Polar gov are some of the most lenient people around.

I never asked for him to join us, I said come by our IRC channel, and i'd try to help him get peace. If he so happened to join us after getting peace, so be it. I'll never turn away an active person who is at peace with the alliance they were previously at peace. 

What I can do for you

This is probably the best deal you'll get by far.

You've switched AA's a few times while I've been attacking you, I believe.  Hey, if someone wants someone who starts offensive wars against NpO nations, and is currently being rolled by 3 other nations, have at it, I guess.

As another benefit, you get to add a nation with the national motto of "I'm high."

I'll save you all a lot of wasted time, even you HotshotGG.

HotshotGG decided just a few days ago attacking members of Polaris was a good idea. For this he will get a few weeks of war. When those wars are done he is clear to join whoever wants him.

It's pretty simple stuff.