2. bombuator
3. King James XVIII
4. Chesstyrant
5. Clash
6. Samwise
7. paul711
8. bibliotech
9. kong92
10. King Neptune (or NingKeptune)... fought you plenty of times, always good fights.

In no particular order.

My own guy didn't pick me :(

You know seriously we should have an all-star war
Maybe mid to end of next round we elect some al stars and have them go around of war Edited by greco

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we could think up some rules to govern it, you could easily do a fantasy league in TE. Perhaps it would be more fun to actually draw up alliances or squads, and do the competition that way, but with just everyone's stats you could compile their team score throughout the round. See who has the best judgement.

I know what I'd like to see doesn't matter but I'm still going to post it. 

I'd like to see 48 people sign up to a special TE tourny, 4 teams of 12. On day 14 at 23.50 server time teams A+B fight and so do C+D. Who ever wins the fight between A+B fights the winner of C+D in two weeks time and then at the end of the round all 4 go crazy and have a free for all for lols and casualties. 

My own guy didn't pick me :(

You know seriously we should have an all-star war
Maybe mid to end of next round we elect some al stars and have them go around of war

Lol, RoadRash the original post advised that we pick people outside our own AA, otherwise people would just copy-paste the top ten from their own alliances.

Lol, RoadRash the original post advised that we pick people outside our own AA, otherwise people would just copy-paste the top ten from their own alliances.

Aren't you a goody two shoes for following the rules. If you have something to say to RoadRash you shouldn't hide behind the rules :P

Aren't you a goody two shoes for following the rules. If you have something to say to RoadRash you shouldn't hide behind the rules :P

Lol, RoadRash could probably kick my ass in this game at any given time and already has kicked the ass of half the people on my list, if I were going to go against the spirit of the original poster with my nominations, I'd put him in before I would myself.  Your humor is noted though :p