3. Inst Rogue #2
  4. Inst Rogue #3
  5. Inst Rogue #4
  6. Inst Rogue #5
  7. Confusion
  8. Confusion Rogue #1
  9. Confusion Rogue #2
  10. Confusion Rogue #3

I reckon that I'd find Inst's party to be a bit more reliable than Confusion's.

With a line up like that, there's no chance I'd get past 1k infra. Could be a recipe for disaster though, as an intra-alliance war doesn't seem too far-fetched... I'll have to think this through a bit more.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inst
  • Inst Rogue #1
  • Inst Rogue #2
  • Inst Rogue #3
  • Inst Rogue #4
  • Inst Rogue #5
  • Confusion
  • Confusion Rogue #1
  • Confusion Rogue #2
  • Confusion Rogue #3

I reckon that I'd find Inst's party to be a bit more reliable than Confusion's.

With a line up like that, there's no chance I'd get past 1k infra. Could be a recipe for disaster though, as an intra-alliance war doesn't seem too far-fetched... I'll have to think this through a bit more.
Inst would do something dumb eventually Confusion would at least keep his cool and not panic.

I'll assume it's 10 plus me because any fantasy team that leaves me out of the fight is no fantasy team. (Perhaps 11 + myself for four 3-man strike teams??)

1. WarHammer (Only other person in TE that I've met that I'm pretty sure also does not sleep.)

2. Dragonshy (He's not technically in WD this round so I think this counts :awesome: )

3. E

4. paul711

5. azaghul

6. Aquamarine

7. TBRaiders

8. ChessTyrant

9. RoadRash

10. kong92

This list is in no particular order, but I do have to say that without hesitation the first person that popped into my mind was WarHammer. :wub:

Don't worry, Ragnar - we'll start our own team of the rejected. :P

These people must have WD's private channel bugged.

1[22:01] <&Samwise> Damn it Kurd stealing all the DA's
01[22:01] <&Samwise> >_<
[22:01] <&Belisarius> courage has been nuked
[22:01] <~Kurdanak> Damn straight :>

^I have more tech than Kurdanak and he steals the DA's. Not to mention the spy ops he does without telling you. <_<

^I have more tech than Kurdanak and he steals the DA's. Not to mention the spy ops he does without telling you.  <_<

A deep knowledge of mechanics is the difference between the good players and the best players. I guess I have to take you off my list    :awesome:

Edited by Therm

A deep knowledge of mechanics is the difference between the good players and the best players. I guess I have to take you off my list  :awesome:

You hurt me so. ;_;

But seriously? Tech isn't taken into consideration for defeat alerts?

In no particular order my top ten are

E
Chesstyrant
Hartfw
Bcortel
StevieG
Tbraiders
Adude
Samwise
Lordhershey
Therm

This was tough to narrow down to just 10 because there are some good players leftoff. My list was influenced by activity level and if they were in their prime I would for sure pick Stelios and/or Kingjames.

Hmm, I didn't think about it until I read it, but yeah, I am nowhere close to my prime even though I finished top 5 last round. There used to be a time when I could turn around and do attacks at literally any hour...and I was patient enough to coordinate. Not so much these days. 

I can only give an all time (non TPC) list...based solely on building and/or fighting ability in their prime. In alphabetical order.

1. Adude--This is the dude you want on your side if you are in a knife fight in a dark alley.

2. Andy Capp--Stone cold killer. Has anyone burst onto the scene and been so efficient in killing? I'm not sure. 

3. Bcortell--Doesn't take $%^& from anyone. You need that kind of attitude when you need to crack skulls.

4. Bomb--Underrated player. We hold the soldiers killed in war record and he broke my casualty record.   :wub:

5. Confusion--Deep knowledge of how the game worked mechanically. Builder and fighter who could destroy a nation at any time. 

6. Devildog--One of the best I have ever coordinated with. 

7. Inst--All timer in knowing how to turn crap into favorable odds and favorable odds into locks. 

8. Jraenar--Million casualty club. 'Nuff said. 

9. KOwens--Great coordinator and too much fun late at night.

10. Stelios--Builder, fighter, selfless...too long since we've rolled together. 

So many great names left off the list...

Edited by King James XVIII

I think the Misfits need you back.  Badly.

I know we've hurt your butt so bad  :smug:  but when are you going to let it go? Our issues with OP and WD's have been settled and you still have the need to carry on and be a smart!@#. Just let it go already and move on like we have.

I know we've hurt your butt so bad  :smug:  but when are you going to let it go? Our issues with OP and WD's have been settled and you still have the need to carry on and be a smart!@#. Just let it go already and move on like we have.

Butthurt?  I meant every word - you pouncing seems to show where the "butthurt" really is at.  He's one hell of a builder - one of the best TE has seen - and he's got several flags to prove it if I recall correctly.  Besides, for your benefit, it'd be the only way to get a Misfit represented on the list.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Hmm, I didn't think about it until I read it, but yeah, I am nowhere close to my prime even though I finished top 5 last round. There used to be a time when I could turn around and do attacks at literally any hour...and I was patient enough to coordinate. Not so much these days. 

I can only give an all time (non TPC) list...based solely on building and/or fighting ability in their prime. In alphabetical order.

1. Adude--This is the dude you want on your side if you are in a knife fight in a dark alley.

2. Andy Capp--Stone cold killer. Has anyone burst onto the scene and been so efficient in killing? I'm not sure. 

3. Bcortell--Doesn't take $%^& from anyone. You need that kind of attitude when you need to crack skulls.

4. Bomb--Underrated player. We hold the soldiers killed in war record and he broke my casualty record.   :wub:

5. Confusion--Deep knowledge of how the game worked mechanically. Builder and fighter who could destroy a nation at any time. 

6. Devildog--One of the best I have ever coordinated with. 

7. Inst--All timer in knowing how to turn crap into favorable odds and favorable odds into locks. 

8. Jraenar--Million casualty club. 'Nuff said. 

9. KOwens--Great coordinator and too much fun late at night.

10. Stelios--Builder, fighter, selfless...too long since we've rolled together. 

So many great names left off the list...

remember now, mume was inst's alliance...

remember now, mume was inst's alliance...

It would've been interesting to see what would have happened if Inst had been able to actually build, I don't recall him ever building to a very high level before declaring on someone.  He could have given himself better odds but he was always spoiling for a fight too much.  Organizationally speaking I'd say he had the capacity but it was never really tested.

Butthurt?  I meant every word - you pouncing seems to show where the "butthurt" really is at.  He's one hell of a builder - one of the best TE has seen - and he's got several flags to prove it if I recall correctly.  Besides, for your benefit, it'd be the only way to get a Misfit represented on the list.

We don't care if we needed one of these fantasy drafts because we don't need or want them, just no need to look for pathetic reasons to insult us constantly for no reason other than the fact you have issues with me. Your personal attacks have been childish, your DoW on us while we were already engaged in war with 3 other AA's was just overkill and not needed but your intentions wont be mistaken. Your like the kid whose laughing and kicking at the kid on the ground after he just got beaten up by you and your 3 other friends. Its time for you to grow up.

We don't care if we needed one of these fantasy drafts because we don't need or want them, just no need to look for pathetic reasons to insult us constantly for no reason other than the fact you have issues with me. Your personal attacks have been childish, your DoW on us while we were already engaged in war with 3 other AA's was just overkill and not needed but your intentions wont be mistaken. Your like the kid whose laughing and kicking at the kid on the ground after he just got beaten up by you and your 3 other friends. Its time for you to grow up.

Daenerys, take it to the right thread.  Keep in mind that I exempted you - and you alone - from NDO attack because you'd already been attacked.  Unless someone nominates you as a serious contender this thread is not about you, and out of respect for everyone else here and this process (which many people are endorsing) I ask that you not try to turn it into being about you.

Daenerys, take it to the right thread.  Keep in mind that I exempted you - and you alone - from NDO attack because you'd already been attacked.  Unless someone nominates you as a serious contender this thread is not about you, and out of respect for everyone else here and this process (which many people are endorsing) I ask that you not try to turn it into being about you.

We were all attacked and you couldn't have had made many nation declarations since nearly all defensive slots were full and most of us went out of range from being attacked so you can save the bs for someone else. Also you should take your own advice and quit insulting our name if you truly want to stay on topic.

We were all attacked and you couldn't have had made many nation declarations since nearly all defensive slots were full and most of us went out of range from being attacked so you can save the bs for someone else. Also you should take your own advice and quit insulting our name if you truly want to stay on topic.

I would hardly call CubaQuerida an insult to your name but if you want to take it that way for an excuse to complain and sound off, I suppose it's in keeping with your typical behavior.  Makes me wonder who your favorite boogeyman is - me, Samwise, or Paul?  Or -  seeing as you're derailing this thread - perhaps you should be the one to put it back on course.  Who would you nominate to this process, as your top 10?

Nick,

It was unnecessary to mention anything regarding misfits. Regardless of your opinion on if it was insulting misfits or not. You brought up the name first now drop it. On a side note, please do not mention Paul and Samwise regarding misfits or any of their members.

-kaboom

This is a thread where we discuss the best of the best, and CubaQuerida is/was exactly that.  If you are proposing that no Misfits, past or present, be mentioned in this thread, then that's very reasonable - as you are the leader of the Misfits that is your right however - it would seem to me, that if you're gonna go that route, that your voice for nominations and criticism also be exempted to avoid the appearance of hypocrisy.  Furthermore, I will mention whatever I desire when confronted by thread-derailing oversensitive weenies, because the tizzy it works you into is hilarious and the tears are just too delicious.  If you can't take the heat, don't go in the kitchen.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

I think the Misfits need you back.  Badly.

Nick, regardless how you try and shove words down my throat. This is strictly what I was talking about and you started pushing to derail the topic. So let me try this again, do not involve misfits into any smart ass remarks you feel obligated to make. This discussion is over.

This is a thread where we discuss the best of the best, and CubaQuerida is/was exactly that.  If you are proposing that no Misfits, past or present, be mentioned in this thread, then that's very reasonable - as you are the leader of the Misfits that is your right however - it would seem to me, that if you're gonna go that route, that your voice for nominations and criticism also be exempted to avoid the appearance of hypocrisy.  Furthermore, I will mention whatever I desire when confronted by thread-derailing oversensitive weenies, because the tizzy it works you into is hilarious and the tears are just too delicious.  If you can't take the heat, don't go in the kitchen.

Nick, regardless how you try and shove words down my throat. This is strictly what I was talking about and you started pushing to derail the topic. So let me try this again, do not involve misfits into any smart ass remarks you feel obligated to make. This discussion is over.

ahh, TE has so much drama :D