• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whataver, thats nothing to do with my statement of truth
Op, ndo, war doves and hellas are a coalition together
And lie and cheat and midwar war and downwar always
That is only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Wow, now your poetry doesn't even rhyme.  Good work.

First of all, NDO-War Doves-Hellas had ONE coalition several rounds ago.  If you could remember anything beyond 24 hours ago this wouldn't be news to you but NDO was not in this "coalition" earlier this round - that was Rat Basterds who sidled up alongside them.  We were already at war with RE.

"Lie"?  No - and I'm not accusing you of lying either.  You haven't said one factually accurate thing yet in this ridiculous series of verses we've all had the misfortune of seeing but that's because you have no idea what's going on.  You really believe this stuff you're saying, which is almost worse.

"Cheat"?  No.  You show me one example of NDO-on-NDO war slot filling, spy slot filling, multis, and I'll report them myself.  We do not tolerate it.  Period.

Also I seem to recall in Round 27 as well, when SUN went off and rogued everyone, Misfits came to us asking for help to fight back because the Misfits were getting slaughtered and we had some common foes, considering SUN had some nuke rogues on us.  You wouldn't have been born yet at that point but here's the link to the DoW thread.  http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119570-recognition-of-a-state-of-unified-war/

Edit #1 - I forgot to even mention this because this would be completely obvious to anyone else but NDO and OP do not have any form of coalition, we barely have diplomatic ties at all.

Edit #2 - and just drive the hammer home even further in hopes that some sense finally pierces through that thick, hardened skull of yours, here's Misfits' DoW on SUN.  Without our backing they would have turtled (note it came 24 hours after hours). http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119586-afternoon-the-sun-isnt-out/

Edit #3  - forgot the link.  hurp i'm tired

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Oh seriously nicky, my opinion of your opinion drops every time you post

You bow and beg and wheedle at paul's every post and action

You dogplied war on nations not because you were needed

You dogpiled because you appear to smooching booty

Your nose is brown from tip to base, and its obvious

Its extremely clear based on your actions not your words

OP, WD, Hellas and NDO all play for the same team

None of you will ever attack one or the other, and everyone knows it

All you've done is confirm everything I've ever said about you

Plus confirm that I need to keep on saying it - so I will

If you really need to have anything to say, I'll tell it to you

For the love of God kid, its "downdeclare" not "downwar"

I like being called kid. You know who doesn't? People who are immature and childish, because it stings. It's why you use it; you find it offensive. Think about it.

I like my phrases better and I don't care what you think
Upwar and downwar are easier to type and say
Their meanings are quite as crystal clear either way

I also believe in freedom and creativity of speech
You know who doesn't like either, is the grammar fascist
Those who would demand everyone think like himself

Edited to add the left out word lol Edited by Acid Reflux

stop lying you know your on my team, you were my first pick :)

Honestly that would be a really cool thing, have 2 people pick teams of 10 and battle each other off. Fantasy draft of TE! 

Honestly that would be a really cool thing, have 2 people pick teams of 10 and battle each other off. Fantasy draft of TE! 

No it wouldn't because I would get picked last if at all. :)

Now if there are plots involved that's a different story.

I'd be the guy picking the top #3 and then declaring on them just to change up the numbers lol

That could be solved by you being one of the team captains. For example, people throw their names in and you and another alliance leader, maybe Devil Dog of Warriors pick an even numbered share of those names. Then 14 days in at 23.50 server time both alliances declare wars so there is no one sided blitz and everyone can sit back and watch the action/chaos. We could promote it and put it on PPV, we could even call it the brawl to settle it all!

That could be solved by you being one of the team captains. For example, people throw their names in and you and another alliance leader, maybe Devil Dog of Warriors pick an even numbered share of those names. Then 14 days in at 23.50 server time both alliances declare wars so there is no one sided blitz and everyone can sit back and watch the action/chaos. We could promote it and put it on PPV, we could even call it the brawl to settle it all!

This was something I was thinking, those 20 nations do whatever they need to do to build in those 14 days and fight to the death after that :P