Misfits DOW

The op are more than dove trade partners

Ever in bed partners, its better said

All I see is Misfits about to hurt. Who cares why you made your decision, it was the wrong one.

It was the same one you made not so long ago

The doves declaring bandwagon at thier master's bidding

Such a selective memory, so subtly misstated

A nice exception to the obvious, always as expected

At least they upwarred, which is certainly true

As opposed to ordo dove downwars, which is always true

Refusing to war at a even level yet lying about it still

They've more courage in every one than in your all

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume ravon was replying to me.

It wasn't the wrong decision and while i personally wouldn't burn for the Warriors. It seems my fellow members gladly will and so that makes my decision easy. Here we truly do the moral thing and back friends getting unfairly rolled and you can't dispute that unless you don't understand numbers. And here are the WD's who're apparently trying to do the moral thing but either misunderstand the meaning of the word or fully well know its meaning but only seek to use it to help conceal your immorality.

This whole !@#$storm your side has created is why ghosting another AA is not a good idea and whats this 6 days of nuclear war about? The Warriors only declared on 1 or 2 WD nations, the rest were ghosting OP and only a few WD"s declared on the Warriors. Just because some of you choose to ghost another AA does not mean the rest of your AA is immune to a "real" war. Anyway, the Misfits didn't even want to get involved and a vote was unanimous not to get involved, in fact it was probably only me who initially voted "yes" but after hearing the Warriors wanted our assistance, I think everyone changed their vote. So no, this wasn't about wrecking and taking advantage of WD's or OP, this was purely about friends backing friends. Can you blame the Misfits? But now it looks like Sam is trying to stall peace talks because you know you have the upper hand with the Warriors out of the picture. Just peace it out and move on like everyone on this side has been trying to. If you want to keep the grudge going as much as paul and fight every round while other AA's grab easy checkered flags unscathed then carry on this non sense of ruining the fun for others. There will be little fun for you to if you can't grow up and get over yourselves.

The warriors wanted assistance from not only DoD, but Misfits as well? I find that funny. On the upside, Il be catching up to TBR in casualties no doubt :)

The warriors wanted assistance from not only DoD, but Misfits as well? I find that funny. On the upside, Il be catching up to TBR in casualties no doubt :)

No not at all, silly assuming stevie

We paybacked the dirtydoves for a 17-7 war

Which they hit us with at the round's start

One would think you'd already know it

Its their/your long term dirty business plan

You're one batch of birds feigning two nests 

Appropriate you wanted ordo doves on Warriors alone

I'm sure was just as funny to you and yours

Tis your alliance policy, the coward downwar

So just to clear things here.......

-misfits hit NLON with the numbers being even and misfits still being a newer alliance. Paul gets butt hurt and threatens misfits and earned the title "TE POLICE" misfits peace NLON within 24 hours and OP still curb stomps misfits after immediate peace.
-war doves spend an entire round roguing misfits over some pity reason
-warriors and misfits have a pretty solid declare on OP and TPC. Solid war, warriors just showed up later in the day. Warriors & Misfits built from day one while the Other 2 waited to build on day 5 to go nuclear. Our strategy rolled you so you ran to WD to hit warriors. But you were still feeling the heat from misfits so the roguing squad shows up round 2.
Then we come into this round, look how funny this goes...
-OP DECLARES WAR ON NLON and some other smaller alliance.(damn Paul the Irony is so on key)
-Hellas and WD make this ultra plan to throw misfits in with learning skaro that everyone knows is a bit fluffed NS due to the amount of new members. Focuses most of their attention on misfits top nations and beats them to nothing.
-OP gets offered a legit fair war with warriors acts like they are all for it but yet hit warriors on their own schedule. Thus giving them the upper hand every time. But that wasn't good enough so we had to go get some WD nations to ghost OP to tilt the table in their favor even more.
- to top things off I couldn't resist taking a shot at WD after looking at Demon of Death war page. SMH, come on WD how can all your most trained members "accidentally" as you call it raid a newer alliance to the game this badly.

So please keep saying how terrible this declare is. Because never once did I say it was an up declare. This war was built because of the same bullcrap chain of events these alliances have made. All the things all of you turned your head to and only look at misfits for being so pathetic. Before you come in here running your mouth about things you have the slightest clue about. Do the community a favor and do your damn homework.

-warriors and misfits have a pretty solid declare on OP and TPC. Solid war, warriors just showed up later in the day. Warriors & Misfits built from day one while the Other 2 waited to build on day 5 to go nuclear. Our strategy rolled you so you ran to WD to hit warriors. But you were still feeling the heat from misfits so the roguing squad shows up round 2.

- to top things off I couldn't resist taking a shot at WD after looking at Demon of Death war page. SMH, come on WD how can all your most trained members "accidentally" as you call it raid a newer alliance to the game this badly.

Those are two of the best right there, quoted for truth

The dirtydoves pull their now usual dirty move then, yet dared to complain

When DoD stands up now to the ordodove downwar against the same Warriors

The common part being double downwars by the same double alliance 

History doubled up with downwar dirtydoves

Stats from the ordodoves downwar on tw, by the charts at their peaks

Warriors: 400k

Ordodoves: 600k

Apparently the only way they can war

So many excuses for the birdturds 17-7 cowardice, and none were accidental

Revenge for the round before - just as OP cried, for their ordodove downwar on tW

"Have you heard of XP?" that was the psuedohobbit as almost honest

The whole truth - them birds are punks who war like punks like to war

The ironies?

The only alliance that holds grudges, round to round

The only alliance who perma wars all a round

The alliance most spiteful, lying and cowardly

The alliance most demanding of the downwar

The alliance, the ordodoves!

So be it then and I assume this trade partner is paul? If that is the case then he practically threatened us with war and we don't take threats lightly. We just gave him what he wanted and we'll give it again for as long as he wants it.

No, I'm talking about a member of our actual trade circles.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000590
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000590&Extended=1

This person has done nothing to Misfits and he's being rolled only because he agreed to trade with us. I'm not sure if I've ever seen that in TE. He's not even our uranium trade.

and while i personally wouldn't burn for the Warriors

lol - and you're gonna go on and talk about 'friends' and other !@#$%^&*?

You're definitely not an alliancemate I'd want. Every last Dove is willing to burn for each other Dove. This is why this is a mistake decision by Misfits, you're a fractured and unorganized group. Edited by Rayvon

-misfits hit NLON with the numbers being even and misfits still being a newer alliance. Paul gets butt hurt and threatens misfits and earned the title "TE POLICE" misfits peace NLON within 24 hours and OP still curb stomps misfits after immediate peace.

You hit NLoN in 27 for hitting you the previous round. The numbers weren't fair when you hit NLoN, but so people didn't cry about it you lied and said that NLoN agreed to a friendly war. Bomb, seeing the numbers weren't in NLoN's favor went to them to ask if they really did consent to a friendly war. They said they didn't, and you were caught. Then yes, OP declared on Misfits. I'm assuming they didn't declare you because you tried to downdeclare, but because you blatantly lied about NLoN's consent. Not that I care at all about NLoN. They showed their true colors when one of theirs raided War Doves, and when we defended ourselves, tried to speak to their gov, they proceeded to roll the rest of War Doves.

...Our strategy rolled you so you ran to WD to hit warriors. ...

One more time for the folks in the back. OP never once asked WD's for help. I saw the numbers weren't fair against OP nor TPC, so I queried Paul and had about a 10 second conversation with him stating that WD's would be entering. We can argue for another round over who is correct on whether or not that war was legit, but what you're stating here is just not true. I have logs.

-Hellas and WD make this ultra plan to throw misfits in with learning skaro that everyone knows is a bit fluffed NS due to the amount of new members. Focuses most of their attention on misfits top nations and beats them to nothing.

Erm, no. We pretty much beat everyone bloody we declared on. That's what you do in war. There was nothing personal against Misfits. You were added because you were treatied to Skaro. Now you're declaring on us because you say we're friendly with OP and statements Paul made. That's fine. I don't really care how you try to justify this. I don't even care who's "in the right" anymore. You hit us when we were most vulnerable, and War Doves will defend themselves. End of story.

-OP DECLARES WAR ON NLON and some other smaller alliance.(damn Paul the Irony is so on key)

Again, I don't give one $%&@ about NLoN. But as for Della Luna, I don't agree with them being in that DoW. However, please give credit where credit is due. They had a pretty impressive initial counter.

Congrats for probably being one of the only ones that actually went to look at their war page. It sucks that you still cannot see that DoD is just trying to stake a case against us for an ulterior motive. Last round DoD hit us unfairly, so we took them off of our DNR list. This round we were looking for some XP, so we figured what the hell. Only 4 WD's members declared, and when Blurrenza came to us for peace, we peaced out despite my better judgement. Again they waited until we were at war, and were running low on nukes, and declared on us. At least it was just 3 of their members this time.

So please keep saying how terrible this declare is. Because never once did I say it was an up declare. This war was built because of the same bullcrap chain of events these alliances have made. All the things all of you turned your head to and only look at misfits for being so pathetic. Before you come in here running your mouth about things you have the slightest clue about. Do the community a favor and do your damn homework.

Here's the thing. I'm not sure you have a clue about anything anymore. But this:

Pity reason? (I think you meant petty) swazz made OOC attacks about my aunt that he knew had terminal cancer at the time. He sent battle taunts about how he $%&@ed her, and how he was stopping by to kill her. Not that he needed to. She passed away a couple weeks later on Easter Sunday. Then, rather than try to move on, swazz continued to threaten War Doves on the OWF. We didn't mass raid Misfits. We hit swazz, then any Misfits that came to his defense. But you already know all this because I explained all of this to you, and you were willing to cut him loose to make things right with us. I told you then that I had no interest in following swazz and ensuring no alliances took him in. As long as he stopped his !@#$ on the OWF, we would leave him be. We agreed to peace after what was what? Maybe 2 rounds of fighting at most? Not even close to the entire round...

But if you want to bring this up again, remember that I still have all the screenshots of his OOC attacks. It wouldn't be wise to force me to post them.

Then we come into this round, look how funny this goes...
-OP gets offered a legit fair war with warriors acts like they are all for it but yet hit warriors on their own schedule. Thus giving them the upper hand every time. But that wasn't good enough so we had to go get some WD nations to ghost OP to tilt the table in their favor even more.

your facts are twisted, misfits hit us and then a full half a day later warriirs hit op and tpc. OP was already in anarchy by that time . As for your supposed war on nlon and us being tge te police a quick check of that dow will show what your idea of fairness was. Also, we were called the te police long before you coined it. As for our last war with warriors everyone knows that AA reputation plays a part in decisions, lord knows we have been on the receiving end many times. Warriors are a top notch bunch and they had 5 nations on us. We tried to pursue other routes with other AAs but all had their reasons. We approached WD about a war and samwise's primary concern was with fairness. If we wanted an unfair war we would have taken their top 5 nations all with nukes, we didn't. We added two top tier (one being from spain and non update active) 1 middle tier and of their smaller tier without nukes. our goal was to cover all the warrior nations because they are good and would have countered.

you are not hitting wd because you viewed things as unfair you are hitting them because someone in warriors asked you too. OP never leaves a friend on the batylefield and the owf archives or longtime te players will confirm that. We started with some of WD and despite peace with warriors, we view this as a continuation and will fight beside them.

Samwise,

I would kill to see proof that a government member of misfits stated the NLON war was a friendly agreement war. Please do not link me to Swazz either as he was never government. Paul the numbers were solid 52 vs 50 nations with TPC & OP vs Misfits & Warriors. It doesn't matter the time the declares happened the numbers were on key. We all choose different routes for building, get over it. Ghosting war doves in OP for a war is fine but remember samwise I recall you stating that War Doves were never off limits for a declare. This all revolves around you picking and choosing members to fight someone else's war. Leaving majority of your members unprotected. Another mistake on your part. Don't even bother giving me the argument that War Doves got declared by warriors in the end. If we take that prospective you might as well say WD & OP vs warriors, another down declare. Paul you still have not given me a good explanation on your awful declare on Della Luna and NLON. Sure we could argue on the war we had with them that lasted one day but let's not. Let's hear why your war compared to misfits declare was so much better.....

Although a planned war with Warriors would have been amusing and unusual, OP had absolutely no obligation to enter a pre-arranged war just because it was offered.  We had plans to hit Warriors long before that and were hitting the night this 'offer' was made. 

Why would we give up what little advantage we had on the blitz and expose our plans?  It's a senseless thing to be clarified.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but 'ghosting' isn't what WD was doing.  They were added as temporary OP members to  make the war a more balanced fight, and I'm honestly astonished that issue is being taken with it at all. 

If anything, Warriors should be the one having issue with this and I don't think they said a word.  Rather, they actually attacked the rest of the War Doves alliance to include them in the war.

Misfits didn't even have a horse in that race and shouldn't care.

Stats from the ordodoves downwar on tw, by the charts at their peaks

Warriors: 400k

Ordodoves: 600k

These stats would be IF the full WD alliance was involved from the gates....but since we only had the 5 nations 'ghosting' us at the time...these stats are WAY off and it's not appropriate to use them to try to prove a point.

There is a bunch of stuff being thrown around to cloud the waters and make excuses.

Plain and simple, the only CLEAR thing here is that Misfits chose cheap shot declare on opponents just out of a prolonged, highly damaging nuclear skirmish. 

I don't see anyone saying this was a smart or courageous thing to do.  It doesn't settle any score and it doesn't prove any point. 

And majority of you continue to ignore some of the main points that were made. I'm leaving on that note. Good luck all

ok let's run over the main points as I have seen them..... 

Misfits declared on an alliance that was mostly in anarchy which is huge bitch move- CHECK

Misfits called out OP while pulling a the previously mentioned bitch move- CHECK

Misfits whine about being wronged and ganged up on and then to right that "wrong" they do something that can only be considered a bitch move- CHECK

Now Misfits get to pay the piper for their bad judgement- CHECK MATE

Did I miss any? 

ok let's run over the main points as I have seen them..... 

Misfits declared on an alliance that was mostly in anarchy which is huge !@#$%* move- CHECK

Misfits called out OP while pulling a the previously mentioned !@#$%* move- CHECK

Misfits whine about being wronged and ganged up on and then to right that "wrong" they do something that can only be considered a !@#$%* move- CHECK

Now Misfits get to pay the piper for their bad judgement- CHECK MATE

Did I miss any? 

This was great, I love you HM  :wub:

Can I get into this war somehow? It sounds like great fun.

Just wait for the slaughter to end and then send in your lower tier for some easy tech and XP... bout as simple as it gets...

I love you too, Bomb  :wub:

And getting in on this war does sound like some sort of rad idea. I think that's exactly what I'll do! 

Check with Auctor for a secret treaty?

Edit: A secret and honorable treaty.

One more time for the folks in the back. OP never once asked WD's for help. I saw the numbers weren't fair against OP nor TPC,

Congrats for probably being one of the only ones that actually went to look at their war page. It sucks that you still cannot see that DoD is just trying to stake a case against us for an ulterior motive. Last round DoD hit us unfairly, so we took them off of our DNR list. This round we were looking for some XP, so we figured what the hell. Only 4 WD's members declared, and when Blurrenza came to us for peace, we peaced out despite my better judgement. Again they waited until we were at war, and were running low on nukes, and declared on us. At least it was just 3 of their members

I can read the history, lying little hobbit
The nations numbers were even and the days of the round were even and early
History says op and tpc tried to wait to fully build, warriors misfits did not
Tis not their fault the others build plan sucked
Now warriors are in charge of ops nation builds, fantasy
You waited til you'd get no counters and downwarred
And you cry when anyone does it to you of course

What sucks is your continued lies and rationalizations
Fair when you did it in force early, unfair when random at end of round
You downwarred and dod upwarred, which is was par for this course

Some have deleted their wars now, and your downwars still remain
You hit every nation we had to hit, all in your lowest ranges
And you lied through your teeth about why at the time and now

Its only ok for you to hit alliances at war, which you all the time
When others do its wrong even when its so very deserved
And you had plenty of nukes I collect them every day

It was and is ALWAYS all of wd and all of op
Sometimes yours nations with no slots wait and build
Why dont you and op just merge, at least that would honest
But then you are allergic to honesty

Check with Auctor for a secret treaty?  Edit: A secret and honorable treaty.

Its not a secret the dogs of hellas come when op whistles
Those two never war against each other, this is so very true
For that would be against their not so secret treaty
Non aggression, full cooperation, non honesty its in the byline

Its not a secret the dogs of hellas come when op whistles
Those two never war against each other, this is so very true
For that would be against their not so secret treaty
Non aggression, full cooperation, non honesty its in the byline

Friendship .. Secret treaty ... What's the difference?

Oh yeah - for the first; you usually need to not be such a whiny, annoying bitch. That's right. Almost forgot that nifty little difference.

Although a planned war with Warriors would have been amusing and unusual, OP had absolutely no obligation to enter a pre-arranged war just because it was offered.  We had plans to hit Warriors long before that and were hitting the night this 'offer' was made.  Why would we give up what little advantage we had on the blitz and expose our plans? 

Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but 'ghosting' isn't what WD was doing.  They were added as temporary OP members to  make the war a more balanced fight, and I'm honestly astonished that issue is being taken with it at all.  If anything, Warriors should be the one having issue with this and I don't think they said a word.  Rather, they actually attacked the rest of the War Doves alliance to include them in the war. 

Misfits didn't even have a horse in that race and shouldn't care. These stats would be IF the full WD alliance was involved from the gates....but since we only had the 5 nations 'ghosting' us at the time...these stats are WAY off and it's not appropriate to use them to try to prove a point.  

No obligation and no honor either, as always the case
You could never war on even ground your every war proves that
Warriors said they spoke for days about war, paul lying every one

Warriors did have an issue, they showed it by declaring war on wd
Which is the true state of things, one can never war just one
Histroy has proven that, if you are losing, your birds will fly in

When we declared it was already wd and op sleeping together
Warriors had already declared the honest war and the stats stand
We did not make them even either, merely a small right against your wrongs

Misfits declared against both op and wd, looks courageous on epaper
They were downwarred on by dogs rats and birds just this round
At least they war for righteous reasons and an upwar, not your tripe

If op did not lie they would never speak at all

Friendship .. Secret treaty ... What's the difference? Oh yeah - for the first; you usually need to not be such a whiny, annoying !@#$%*. That's right. Almost forgot that nifty little difference.

Yes that first part is very true, it is exactly the same
Not that your masters or their dogs have that honesty
When others do it, treaties are wrong and non-te

Yes how dare I speak against the lies that must be annoying
If its whiny to speak the truth you therefore whined already
I will not stop at your covenience, nor at your cries