Misfits DOW

I have been talking with samwise on the situation and it will be fixed shortly. Paul stop acting like you have such solid wars. Should we even bring NLON into the picture? Come on man. That member you are asking about does have a bit of a temper but to be fair some points have been very valid that even I would vouch for and say you are out of your mind for not understanding this. This isn't just a smack at WD to do it, this has rounds upon rounds underlying it. But as I said, samwise and myself will be discussing matters and hopefully have this resolved within a day.

So this has nothing at all to do with the fact that some members in Misfits are rl friends with Devildog? It also has nothing to do with hitting WD for past aggression as it does with attempting to help the Warriors out but you didn't know we had peace arranged. You started this, good luck.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this has nothing at all to do with the fact that some members in Misfits are rl friends with Devildog? It also has nothing to do with hitting WD for past aggression as it does with attempting to help the Warriors out but you didn't know we had peace arranged. You started this, good luck.

I am guessing you are answering to samwise and myselfs peace talks? Not surprised you would be the one to respond as you are all the same alliances regardless. All you do is reinforce how you do not control your own alliances but each other's. This was between misfits and WD. Never once was OP involved without their own personal request. I didn't expect anything less and already told my members to be prepared. How could you not turn down another curb stomp Paul? Isn't it what you are good at?
Sad to see so many people brainwashed to your views Paul. It's a damn shame. By your views Paul, I'm referring to the denial of your alliances being out of hand... Edited by yung flow

So....

Just so I understand....

You are accusing OP of being 'out of hand'

Yet, Misfits nations hit alliances at the tail end of a very destructive nuclear slugfest.

Regardless of what your personal opinions are of the situation or some individuals involved, the facts are what they are and calling OP out of hand is a little out of hand.

Here at War Doves, accidents are not exactly uncommon. We take in new members that have never warred before, members that don't necessarily have a firm grasp on CN economics, as well as old fogeys who smell of Aspercreme and prune juice. We see a lot of different accidents. This round a member accidentally collected with guerrilla camps (Gotta give 'em some credit for at least getting the guerrilla camp part). In fact, Kurdanak actually has a thread devoted to his collection failures on the War Doves forums. (Vets have accidents too! (<insert Depends joke here>)) Sometimes members attempt to spy nukes without checking to see if a nation has a HNMS. Once a member of War Doves meant to help out an alliance mate, and in the confusion accidentally declared on a fellow War Dove! 

War Doves is a training alliance. We don't aim to be the best AA in the game, however that's measured. We aim to continuously improve ourselves, which is why we say, no matter your current skill level, you're always welcome at War Doves. We understand that accidents happen, but that does not mean they should occur over and over again. We teach our members how to improve in a friendly, safe environment. We can laugh at our accidents because we know this game is supposed to be fun! Learn from them and move on. In Round 26, NDO accidentally declared war on us not knowing we had only been out of war a couple days. And being the stand-up guys they are, they immediately apologized and worked to do whatever they could to make it right.

Little more than 24 hours ago the Misfits declared war on us. We were currently on day 6 of our nuclear war against Warriors. Peace was being negotiated, and we were preparing to get our last coordinated efforts in against Warriors before we officially shook hands and went our separate ways. Misfits declaring war on us was not an accident. This was deliberate. Their actions were meant to take advantage of our war weary nations before we had any chance to even make it out of nuclear anarchy. Green team nations that were guilty of nothing aside from agreeing to be apart of our trade circles were attacked. With several nukes pointed at our nations, the Misfit's message could not have been more clear. The Misfits wish to punish us, and anybody who wishes to be associated with us. Now the Misfits have come to us looking for peace, not because they feel remorse for their actions, but because things have not gone according to plan.

Misfits, we may be outgunned, war weary, and a little anarchied right now, but we promise you, we will fight. We do not accept your offer for peace. We know winning in terms of damage totals is laughable for War Doves, but our resolve is unwavering. Our nations are prepared to burn, and we sincerely hope we take down as many Misfits nations with us as possible.

Signed unanimously for the War Doves Triumvirate,

Belisarius, Triumvir of Internal Affairs
Kurdanak, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
Samwise, Triumvir of Military Affairs

TL;DR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUscVoZcMQ

Now that that whole mess is taken care of, we're going to go back to discussing cereal brands in our back-channel like usual. Have a nice day, dalies and mentlegen! ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

P.S. By the way, that thread of mine is far larger than it should be, /o\

P.P.S. LINES BEING DRAWN (am I doing this right, SE?)

Edited by Kurdanak

Now that that whole mess is taken care of, we're going to go back to discussing cereal brands in our back-channel like usual. Have a nice day, dalies and mentlegen! ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

P.S. By the way, that thread is far larger than it should be, /o\

Actually, that's a back channel to a back channel to a back channel. That's how opsec we are about cereal. Today, the local grocery store had cereal on sale 3 for $5 and you got a free gallon of milk. I currently have 4 gallons of milk in my fridge. \o/

OH NO SECRET BACKBACKBACKCHANNEL LEAK INCOMING

<Kurdanak> WAIT
<Kurdanak> WHAT
<Kurdanak> KIND
<Kurdanak> OF
<Kurdanak> CEREAL
<Kurdanak> DO
<Kurdanak> YOU
<Kurdanak> EAT
<Kurdanak> ?
<Kurdanak> I'm back into eating cereal every morning
<Kurdanak> And I need some variety :P
<Samwise> A lot of different kinds
<Samwise> Do you like peanut butter?
<Samwise> Possibly peanut butter and chocolate together?
<Samwise> Because Reese's Puffs are amazing
<Samwise> I think that's my favorite right now
<Samwise> Captain Crunch is also good
<Samwise> Tanooki likes Trix
<Samwise> I MEAN
<Samwise> I like Trix
<Samwise> but brb. I'm starving.
<Kurdanak> What I'm eating right now is Honey Bunches of Oats because I'm an old man :x
<Samwise> Honey Bunches of Oats are delicious
<Samwise> I like to mix the flavors
<Samwise> Like the strawberry kind with the honey kind
<Samwise> Or the almond with the banana
<Samwise> Peaches and almond
<Samwise> :v

Edited by Kurdanak

<Kurdanak> Posted
<Kurdanak> Your secret is out
<Samwise[GOP]> Hahahahaha
<Samwise[GOP]> AND GUESS WHICH CEREALS WERE ON SALE?!
<Kurdanak> :OOOO
<Samwise[GOP]> Honey Bunches of Oats
<Samwise[GOP]> Also Reese's Puffs
<Samwise[GOP]> Got some Fruit Loops
<Kurdanak> It's like heaven on earth
<Samwise[GOP]> Apple Jacks
<Samwise[GOP]> Some Cap't Crunch "Oops! All Berries!"
<Kurdanak> I'm tired of Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks because that's what they forced us to eat during the mornings at camp :P
<Kurdanak> Dry ಠ_ಠ
<Samwise[GOP]> What are you? 5
<Kurdanak> :v
<Samwise[GOP]> Who does that?
<Kurdanak> Some mornings, anyways
<Kurdanak> When the kitchen staff gets lazy >_>
<Samwise[GOP]> Kurdy, I used to pack cereal as a snack for my little brother to eat dry
<Samwise[GOP]> He was like 3
<Kurdanak> I'M AN ADULT I DO WHAT I WANT
<Belisarius> http://i.imgur.com/XfNTm4w.gif
<Samwise[GOP]> They treated you like a 3 year old

Also bullying, that happens a lot too. ;_;

I am guessing you are answering to samwise and myselfs peace talks? Not surprised you would be the one to respond as you are all the same alliances regardless. All you do is reinforce how you do not control your own alliances but each other's. This was between misfits and WD. Never once was OP involved without their own personal request. I didn't expect anything less and already told my members to be prepared. How could you not turn down another curb stomp Paul? Isn't it what you are good at?
Sad to see so many people brainwashed to your views Paul. It's a damn shame. By your views Paul, I'm referring to the denial of your alliances being out of hand...

Are you sure everyone is brainwashed? Maybe its you that is dillusional and do not fully understand the scope of what you have done and gotten yourself and AA into.

Incoming !@#$post! /o\
(I wonder how Causticity (Acid Reflux) will try to spin this one)

EDIT: Oh look, he's no longer marked as replying. We're spared from relentless delusion for now. ^_^

Edited by Kurdanak

Incoming !@#$post! /o\
(I wonder how Causticity (Acid Reflux) will try to spin this one)

EDIT: Oh look, he's no longer marked as replying. We're spared from relentless delusion for now. ^_^

Ah a coward's cry constantly comes early and often

Was 17-7 a delusion, nay, your standard of behavior

Underlined by your underhanded inclusion

With your mother alliance in a Warriors downwar

Preceeded by ordo's deceitful "negotiations" for fairness

Afraid as always to fight on the level

Unafraid to lie about the level

Acting as always to stack odds against

Overacting for stacking sycophants praise

Last round Misfits and Warriors warred the same day

On TPC and OP early and evenly

In war fair in numbers and name

Til the Doves hitched their bandwagon days later

Yet you cry the fowl now, ordo birds

Hypocrites are cowards in creed, kurd

A course well traveled by turds in concert

Lacking entire in honor or honesty

So shush, yon turd birds of a feather

Those who flock together forever

Without integrity, eternally ever

Feigning the clever, yet truthful never

Edited by Acid Reflux

Here at War Doves, accidents are not exactly uncommon. We take in new members that have never warred before, members that don't necessarily have a firm grasp on CN economics, as well as old fogeys who smell of Aspercreme and prune juice. We see a lot of different accidents. This round a member accidentally collected with guerrilla camps (Gotta give 'em some credit for at least getting the guerrilla camp part). In fact, Kurdanak actually has a thread devoted to his collection failures on the War Doves forums. (Vets have accidents too! (<insert Depends joke here>)) Sometimes members attempt to spy nukes without checking to see if a nation has a HNMS. Once a member of War Doves meant to help out an alliance mate, and in the confusion accidentally declared on a fellow War Dove! 

War Doves is a training alliance. We don't aim to be the best AA in the game, however that's measured. We aim to continuously improve ourselves, which is why we say, no matter your current skill level, you're always welcome at War Doves. We understand that accidents happen, but that does not mean they should occur over and over again. We teach our members how to improve in a friendly, safe environment. We can laugh at our accidents because we know this game is supposed to be fun! Learn from them and move on. In Round 26, NDO accidentally declared war on us not knowing we had only been out of war a couple days. And being the stand-up guys they are, they immediately apologized and worked to do whatever they could to make it right.

Little more than 24 hours ago the Misfits declared war on us. We were currently on day 6 of our nuclear war against Warriors. Peace was being negotiated, and we were preparing to get our last coordinated efforts in against Warriors before we officially shook hands and went our separate ways. Misfits declaring war on us was not an accident. This was deliberate. Their actions were meant to take advantage of our war weary nations before we had any chance to even make it out of nuclear anarchy. Green team nations that were guilty of nothing aside from agreeing to be apart of our trade circles were attacked. With several nukes pointed at our nations, the Misfit's message could not have been more clear. The Misfits wish to punish us, and anybody who wishes to be associated with us. Now the Misfits have come to us looking for peace, not because they feel remorse for their actions, but because things have not gone according to plan.

Misfits, we may be outgunned, war weary, and a little anarchied right now, but we promise you, we will fight. We do not accept your offer for peace. We know winning in terms of damage totals is laughable for War Doves, but our resolve is unwavering. Our nations are prepared to burn, and we sincerely hope we take down as many Misfits nations with us as possible.

Signed unanimously for the War Doves Triumvirate,

Belisarius, Triumvir of Internal Affairs
Kurdanak, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
Samwise, Triumvir of Military Affairs

TL;DR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUscVoZcMQ

This whole !@#$storm your side has created is why ghosting another AA is not a good idea and whats this 6 days of nuclear war about? The Warriors only declared on 1 or 2 WD nations, the rest were ghosting OP and only a few WD"s declared on the Warriors. Just because some of you choose to ghost another AA does not mean the rest of your AA is immune to a "real" war. Anyway, the Misfits didn't even want to get involved and a vote was unanimous not to get involved, in fact it was probably only me who initially voted "yes" but after hearing the Warriors wanted our assistance, I think everyone changed their vote. So no, this wasn't about wrecking and taking advantage of WD's or OP, this was purely about friends backing friends. Can you blame the Misfits? But now it looks like Sam is trying to stall peace talks because you know you have the upper hand with the Warriors out of the picture. Just peace it out and move on like everyone on this side has been trying to. If you want to keep the grudge going as much as paul and fight every round while other AA's grab easy checkered flags unscathed then carry on this non sense of ruining the fun for others. There will be little fun for you to if you can't grow up and get over yourselves.

Ah nothing really but hitting two AAs 6 days into a tough nuclear war.

I believe we've declared 4 wars on OP and all were because of your "bully" like comment to come after others for having an opinion you don't agree with on the OWF. The anger probably got the better of you after seeing NLON hit and then you just lost it when the Misfits hit to. You should go back and see where this all started. It started with you allowing WD's to ghost your aa. I didn't know why many didn't like you or OP but now I see why.

Well, at first there was Swazz - but he was dealt with appropriately.  Now there's Daenerys - I don't know who OD'd on acid in approving her membership but she's been !@#$ting up the Misfits' name from day one.  And now there's this - declaring a war of ludicrously unfair proportions and there is NO valid reason for it.  This is shameful behavior, Kaboom and there is no excuse for such a blatant curbstomp - I always thought you were better than this.  I'm normally never one to call someone out on a downdeclare but this is so far beyond a fair fight that it cannot be excused.  Have some honor and peace out of this before this gets worse for you; you've done a lot of damage to your reputation and that of your alliance's with this kind of !@#$%^&*.

Keep crying to the world about how much you don't like me. Let me know when they care. Are you really trying to use your dislike of me as a way to back your friends and hit us. Kabooms is trying to resolve this but its WD's and OP who are stalling peace talks.

Incoming !@#kissing friend reply. 

You're misinformed. We're not stalling peace talks. In fact, Kaboom never even mentioned the word "peace". He roughly implied it, so I told him I'd talk to my triumvirate on how we wanted to proceed. Our schedules conflict so I think allowing us roughly 24 hours to respond is reasonable. Belisarius posted a statement that we do not accept your peace offer. He has equal authority that I do, as does Kurdanak. We have given our answer. You declared this war, and I'm sorry you think you declaring on us is somehow our fault. You declared at the most opportune time you could and we will defend ourselves. The fact that you even hit our trade partner who has done nothing whatsoever shows your true intentions.

Edited by Samwise

Keep crying to the world about how much you don't like me.

you so bring this to mind : :ehm:

"Ah ! well a-day ! what evil looks
Had I from old and young !
Instead of the cross, the Albatross
About my neck was hung."

you remain at the center of every thread, and the bottom of every war. :smug:

Edited by ARCHEIN

You're misinformed. We're not stalling peace talks. In fact, Kaboom never even mentioned the word "peace". He roughly implied it, so I told him I'd talk to my triumvirate on how we wanted to proceed. Our schedules conflict so I think allowing us roughly 24 hours to respond is reasonable. Belisarius posted a statement that we do not accept your peace offer. He has equal authority that I do, as does Kurdanak. We have given our answer. You declared this war, and I'm sorry you think you declaring on us is somehow our fault. You declared at the most opportune time you could and we will defend ourselves. The fact that you even hit our trade partner who has done nothing whatsoever shows your true intentions.

So be it then and I assume this trade partner is paul? If that is the case then he practically threatened us with war and we don't take threats lightly. We just gave him what he wanted and we'll give it again for as long as he wants it.

you so bring this to mind : :ehm:

"Ah ! well a-day ! what evil looks
Had I from old and young !
Instead of the cross, the Albatross
About my neck was hung."

you remain at the center of every thread, and the bottom of every war. :smug:

Your right, I do end up on the receiving end of your sides immoral underhand style of playing but I doubt you'll get away with it forever.