When the Stars Align Against You

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Franz- you realized that FAN hit UCR right? If FAN was looking for a fair fight, it should have set up something instead of just randomly declaring on an alliance. If FAN ends up dogpiled due to their own stupidity, then so be it.

yeah man they are so stupid. FAN is stoopid idits!

Why do people keep mentioning fair fights?  This isn't TE.

I only mentioned fair fights cuz the person I was quoting seemed to think that FAN was getting more than they deserved. I don't care if the war is fair or not, if I am involved, I only want enough slots so I can gain casualties. 

Sometimes, people like to start a war. I understand FAN started a war on UCR, yet it seems people are hitting on it because they have no perceived treaties. If they do get rolled because they made a miscalculation, then that'd be their problem.

Most have supported FAN from the sidelines. UCR's allies are supporting FAN by declaring war on FAN. Frankly, if this somehow spreads enough to become a global war, I would prefer to be on UCR's side if FAN really did go to war over OOC shit, but otherwise, I don't care which side so long as I gain casualties.