Simply Not Altogether Fouled Up - just done

You guys fought really well last war.  Sorry to see you go, but AI is an excellent place to go.

Always sad to see an alliance depart from this world, especially one as storied as SNAFU is. You guys fought very well last war, and it was fun to work with you. Best of luck in your new homes.

o/ SNAFU

Agreed with these well-put kind words.

I'm really sad to see this, apart from a brief excursion, SNAFU is the only home I have had, and it been great fun, but all good things have to come to an end. :(

Good luck wherever you guys end up. I've always liked and respected you lot (except that Joe character).

Aww come on, I'm better than Warmongrel :P

Also Robster83, if you read this, it'll be a cold day in hell before I join UPN.

Edited by Joe32320

Good luck wherever you guys end up. I've always liked and respected you lot (except that Joe character).

Glad to see you're still around DEra.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, we always tried our best and certainly had fun doing it.

I'm really sad to see this, apart from a brief excursion, SNAFU is the only home I have had, and it been great fun, but all good things have to come to an end. :(

Aww come on, I'm better than Warmongrel :P

Also Robster83, if you read this, it'll be a cold day in hell before I join UPN.

No way. I'm much better.

Its been a good run with SNAFU. I've met some wonderful people, I am extremely sad that it came to this. Thank-you to TPF and Anarchy Inc for being the allies you are.