Invicta Finds Christianity

Ellis

Congratulations are in order i guess but i wonder:
what will happen when your people asks for Hinduism? or atheism?

We as Christians respect everyone's belief systems. We would rather speak the word of God and try to bring them in, however your religious denomination holds no bearing here. As long as you worship i believe that is all that one can ask for. I believe we have even had Atheists in our ranks before. We have our own values we follow through scripture, so we respect everyone's right too choose there own path.

Edited by Llanowar Elf

We as Christians respect everyone's belief systems. We would rather speak the word of God and try to bring them in, however your religious denomination holds no bearing here. As long as you worship i believe that is all that one can ask for. I believe we have even had Atheists in our ranks before. We have our own values we follow through scripture, so we respect everyone's right too choose there own path.

Quite the politically correct answer, eh?

Anyway, you are undoubtedly entitled to your beliefs, it is just that it strikes strange to united behind of a religious flag, it gives precedence to fanatic actions and wars, but if you are saying that the CCC respects the individual choice, i believe you (oh the irony), as an atheist state like Viendt, we worry about this kind of thing.

Again we congratulate you guys on this new coalition, hope you success n your endeavors.

Anyway, you are undoubtedly entitled to your beliefs, it is just that it strikes strange to united behind of a religious flag, it gives precedence to fanatic actions and wars, but if you are saying that the CCC respects the individual choice, i believe you (oh the irony), as an atheist state like Viendt, we worry about this kind of thing.

Again we congratulate you guys on this new coalition, hope you success n your endeavors.

However, communism has no radical connotations?

I can only speak for myself, i will not provoke wars in the name of communism, for it is not a religion but a ideology, ideologies at the very least, are open to debate.

The difference between a religion and an ideology is that people pay lip service to one when they kill other people.

no wait, that's both.

The difference between a religion and an ideology is that people pay lip service to one when they kill other people.

no wait, that's both.

The "difference" between ideology and religion is that religion has this nice little thing called "dogma", meaning a monolithic "truth" that is worth of dying to defend and isn´t open at all to debate.  Ideology are like the name says, ideas, and those can be debated, can be changed, yes, there are some guys who treat communism like some kind of religion with MArx being their god, im not one of those.

I assure you, that was directly from the heart. We truly have no issues with who you do (or don't) worship. 

However, communism has no radical connotations?

I had wanted to not say anything myself, but thank you for speaking up. I was much hoping it was a joke.

Just like these two alliances. Except for CCC. Invicta is enough of a joke for the both of them though.