Quack

It was a good run, and as with most good things has run its course.

It was a pleasure working with some great folks and alliances over the years, Molon Labe was honored to be member

Most have figured out that Molon Labe has also run it course, I will speak for ML and say we offer our thanks and gratitude to our brothers in DR, past and present, for all the good times and for the protection offered now.  It is truly appreciated by all that ever flew the ML AA.  

It was the good best kind of non-bloc.

It was never a block, unless you wanted to consider it a weak optional bloc. At it's core it was all about communication and working together when we could, it had nothing to do with defense or aggression, we had treaties for that. We just put a name on something that already existed and exists elsewhere with other relationships even now with out a title.

Still, while it had run it's course, it was something that I was glad to have been a part of and it saddens me to see it gone.

On the matter of ML, we in Valhalla have had a very long relationship with them, and while it pains me to see them fold, we're heartened that many members have decided to join our ranks rather than continue to fade away. Too many people we've come to know in this realm have disappeared already. We only hope we can prove to them that they made a wise decision.

..and finally so there's no confusion: The 5 members left under the Molon Labe Alliance Affiliation are under Valhalla's protection as well, for as long as they wish to remain under that flag.

This is unfortunate... we had a lot of good times riding with our friends and allies in that bloc. While current affairs have had us occasionally opposed, it was a grouping that I respected and always needed to be considered in international affairs. I wish nothing but the best of luck to the former Duckroll signatories in their new paths.