FAN Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you implying that our lost brother, Jack Tarr, was not well liked and respected across planet Bob?

That's what he said. You're a dickhead for bringing Jack into this when nobody said a bad word about him. We are talking about your alliance in its current state, not a deceased member. Keep that in mind.

Maybe you should change your perception. I've never known an alliance to be liked solely for one member. I liked Jack; I do not think FAN has been a very good alliance for quite some time.

You also have 6 posts, so I take it that you may not get outside FAN boards that often, skewing your perception.

Maybe you should change your perception. I've never known an alliance to be liked solely for one member. I liked Jack; I do not think FAN has been a very good alliance for quite some time.

You also have 6 posts, so I take it that you may not get outside FAN boards that often, skewing your perception.

My mass of posts are long gone with one of the resets that drove me from these boards long ago, so yes I have few post now and you are correct that I don't get out here much anymore. FAN may not seem like our old self anymore but as a whole we tend to be good with that.

And as I stated above my comments are about the state of FAN being well liked, not how significant this DoW is.

Are you implying that our lost brother, Jack Tarr, was not well liked and respected across planet Bob?

He wasn't implying that at all; the fact that you brought it up  is disrespectful to both Hereno ( and OOC: Jack's memory.)

And that's coming from an admirer of FAN (who funny enough likes FAN despite not having almost any interaction with JT.) Head my advice, stop posting down this line of conversation. 

Edited by kerschbs

My mass of posts are long gone with one of the resets that drove me from these boards long ago, so yes I have few post now and you are correct that I don't get out here much anymore. FAN may not seem like our old self anymore but as a whole we tend to be good with that.

And as I stated above my comments are about the state of FAN being well liked, not how significant this DoW is.

If you're going to try and manipulate people's emotions, please try and not be so incredibly bad at it.

Personally I have nothing against the godless commies over at UCR and this is in no way an attempt to drive them from the planet or any such silliness.  We just like to shoot things and their name got pulled out of the hat.

Not that you OWE anyone an explanation, but for the wiki's sake:  truly out of a hat?  It could have been anyone, UCR just happened to get the dart? Or is there more to it then that (they're commies, past grudge, hate their name, etc.)?

He wasn't implying that at all; the fact that you brought it up  is disrespectful to both Hereno ( and OOC: Jack's memory.)

And that's coming from an admirer of FAN (who funny enough likes FAN despite not having almost any interaction with JT.) Head my advice, stop posting down this line of conversation. 

You say thats not what was meant, HE didn't.

I'm glad you like FAN for other reasons. Please keep your advice, I'll post when I feel like it.

I now return you to the regularly scheduled DoW.

Not that you OWE anyone an explanation, but for the wiki's sake:  truly out of a hat?  It could have been anyone, UCR just happened to get the dart? Or is there more to it then that (they're commies, past grudge, hate their name, etc.)?

Not anyone, but close to it.  I would have rejected certain alliances if they were friends or it was just plain uninteresting.  Round 87 of FAN versus NPO would just be boring.

Katzbalger, you're being a douchebag.  The guy is an asshole, but he didn't say anything about Jack.

I'm glad to see both of our governments agree on this point. I really don't know what to think of this whole thing. Feels like something Kaskus would dodid, not FAN. Definitely loses points for originality.

We've never fought the same alliance twice nor have we ever declared without a CB. Do you enjoy talking out of your ass or just being proven wrong? 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Honestly, are people saying we dont have a good CB, I thought it was the best CB anyone can have on Bob. For all the clueless out there, it is because we want to. It is the same CB everyone has every time there is a war but does not have the hairy sack to use.

Non Grata has fought you twice

Touche, I guess we've fought SL twice as well. But to be fair you guys barely did anything in the GOONS conflict and SL barely did anything in our conflict with them. 

EDIT: That is to say in 3 months of fighting, NG/PBs dec came only a week before the war ended so I don't really count it. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I'm glad to see both of our governments agree on this point. I really don't know what to think of this whole thing. Feels like something Kaskus would dodid, not FAN. Definitely loses points for originality.

Oh, I'm sorry you don't get the warm fuzzies from how this thing feels. Next time we will run it past you to make sure you don't get the tummy rumbles when we decide to do something. Sound good pony boy?

Our CB needs to be understood, approved or posted on Pinterest for everyone before we do something?  Yeahno...  Either you get it, you don't or you don't care if a few pixels are ruined.  Actually, if you're in the last group FAN might be interested in having you as a member.

See, I've got this collection of gas in bottles with rags stuffed in them.  It's time to throw a few and pick over the charred remains.  We like throwing things. Even if there's nothing in the remains we still feel good.

Edited by Schwety Nuts

Our CB needs to be understood, approved or posted on Pinterest for everyone before we do something?  Yeahno...  Either you get it, you don't or you don't care if a few pixels are ruined.  Actually, if you're in the last group FAN might be interested in having you as a member.

See, I've got this collection of gas in bottles with rags stuffed in them.  It's time to through a few and pick over the charred remains.  We like throwing things.

FAN should send someone over to NG. We definitely don't care about our pixels. Casualties for the Casualty God!