FAN Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was back when wars were fun, before some of the changes.   Has anybodody beat our record for # days at war?

Noone has gotten close. I think we're in second with 4.5 months. 

Yeah, it looks like most of LSF and SWF aren't even honoring our most important treaty because they're scared of losing a few pixels. Chicken!@#$s. In this kind of a lopsided struggle, it's not about joining in because you think you have a possibility of winning, it's about showing some solidarity with your allies. Apparently my comrades do not agree - I'm literally the only SWF nation who has hit FAN so far. gg FAN, thanks for exposing the sorry state of Die Linke so we can actually address this !@#$ and improve ourselves. 

I could've told you that from when SWF re-neg'd on a deal after being able to slip into PM in the Kaskus/SL war. 

And I am interested in why FAN chose to mess with my friends.

If you are seriously not sure shoot me a PM. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

And I am interested in why FAN chose to mess with my friends.

This is the kind of reaction that assumes FAN cares what the entirety of CN thinks.  We don't, we haven't and likely will just go about our business as we see fit.  It's nice not needing hive hugs or approval. Is it a beligerant attitude?  Damn skippy it is.

Edited by Schwety Nuts

This is the kind of reaction that assumes FAN cares what the entirety of CN thinks.  We don't, we haven't and likely will just go about our business as we see fit.  It's nice not needing hive hugs or approval. Is it a beligerant attitude?  Damn skippy it is.

How's that for first post! I like

So you don't know either.

If we're counting 1 man wars we could add Jens and Vlad and a whole bunch of others.

They came and went as the years passed, but RUKUNU just kept coming year after year, war after war.  In his last 3 years of his struggle:

In 2011, RUKUNU declared 81 wars against GOONS

in 2012, RUKUNU declared 72 wars against GOONS

In 2013, RUKUNU declared 50 wars against GOONS 

His crusade finally ended in 2013, it probably began long before but I don't even remember when it started exactly.

And those are only RUKUNU's offensive wars.

Edited by Ogaden

That's my 22, lol.

Here's the AR:

gun1ar.jpg

Needs a FAN lower... Just sayin'

They came and went as the years passed, but RUKUNU just kept coming year after year, war after war.  In his last 3 years of his struggle:

In 2011, RUKUNU declared 81 wars against GOONS

in 2012, RUKUNU declared 72 wars against GOONS

In 2013, RUKUNU declared 50 wars against GOONS 

His crusade finally ended in 2013, it probably began long before but I don't even remember when it started exactly.

And those are only RUKUNU's offensive wars.

Oh man, I almost forgot about RUKUNU. He was a character.