FAN Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when FAN did something similar on June 6th 200(7?). The announcement had a bit more imagination to it than this and the action demonstrated an independence of thought and action.

I'm not sure what this represents, perhaps it's genuine anti communist action, if so it's also combined with a certain cowardice - UCR are not the dominant communist alliance - perhaps it's neither anti communist nor independent. Time may or may not tell.

That was back when wars were fun, before some of the changes.   Has anybodody beat our record for # days at war?

Get ready to get rocked, FAN. 

Better tell your third-largest nation to get out of peace mode for that counterattack, huh?

"Eden Prime is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 3/6/2014."

Oh, guess it'll be a little while, then. Must've been an honest mistake!

Better tell your third-largest nation to get out of peace mode for that counterattack, huh?

"Eden Prime is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 3/6/2014."

Oh, guess it'll be a little while, then. Must've been an honest mistake!

Yeah, it looks like most of LSF and SWF aren't even honoring our most important treaty because they're scared of losing a few pixels. Chicken!@#$s. In this kind of a lopsided struggle, it's not about joining in because you think you have a possibility of winning, it's about showing some solidarity with your allies. Apparently my comrades do not agree - I'm literally the only SWF nation who has hit FAN so far. gg FAN, thanks for exposing the sorry state of Die Linke so we can actually address this shit and improve ourselves. 

Edited by jaki stirner

Yeah, it looks like most of LSF and SWF aren't even honoring our most important treaty because they're scared of losing a few pixels. Chicken!@#$s. In this kind of a lopsided struggle, it's not about joining in because you think you have a possibility of winning, it's about showing some solidarity with your allies. Apparently my comrades do not agree - I'm literally the only SWF nation who has hit FAN so far. gg FAN, thanks for exposing the sorry state of Die Linke so we can actually address this !@#$ and improve ourselves.

Making this post in public not only makes you look bad, it makes you look kinda dumb. Most alliances like to organize things before they launch an attack.

Making this post in public not only makes you look bad, it makes you look kinda dumb. Most alliances like to organize things before they launch an attack.

His post makes me think of this

http://youtu.be/LkCNJRfSZBU

From now on I dub Jaki,  leroy jenkins

Edited by sta998

Yeah, it looks like most of LSF and SWF aren't even honoring our most important treaty because they're scared of losing a few pixels. Chicken!@#$s. In this kind of a lopsided struggle, it's not about joining in because you think you have a possibility of winning, it's about showing some solidarity with your allies. Apparently my comrades do not agree - I'm literally the only SWF nation who has hit FAN so far. gg FAN, thanks for exposing the sorry state of Die Linke so we can actually address this !@#$ and improve ourselves. 

Yeah, I wasn't criticizing the lack of an immediate counterattack. More just the general lack of war readiness. At the least, you want to wait until the next update (so, tonight) to launch your counterattacks. Often, alliances take an extra day to get a counterattack ready.

You might want to bring your dirty laundry back inside before the wind blows it away.

Good luck FAN, I suppose. Anything to keep you guys alive and active is good enough in my book.

You might want to bring your dirty laundry back inside before the wind blows it away.

Good luck FAN, I suppose. Anything to keep you guys alive and active is good enough in my book.

I don't think we can count a small dirt speck on the shirt they're still wearing as "dirty laundry"

It's more that he's Tywinning on his own alliance.

This kinda sucks actually UCR are in really bad shape after the war and have only been rebuilding for like 2 months, sort of kicking a dude while he's down

Don't worry, Oggie.  LSF is allied to NATO, MCXA, and Shangri-La -- all of whom are noble and dependable allies and will certainly come charging to the defense of UCR. 

Go ahead.  Hold your breath.  I'm sure they are gassing up their tanks and wheeling the rockets out onto the launchpads, even as I type.  Because, you know, they're honorable and stuff.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

Don't worry, Oggie.  LSF is allied to NATO, MCXA, and Shangri-La -- all of whom are noble and dependable allies and will certainly come charging to the defense of UCR. 

Go ahead.  Hold your breath.  I'm sure they are gassing up their tanks and wheeling the rockets out onto the launchpads, even as I type.  Because, you know, they're honorable and stuff.

-Craig

Oh my God. Please, someone tell me this is a horrible joke where Craig comes out later and says "Ha! It was just sarcastic hypocrisy!"