FAN Announcement

[ooc] So with no provocation, UCR members chose to post Nazi and homophobic slurs in our recruitment thread. Then you get surprised that I would like to see you burn? [\ooc]
Smash the scum, FAN.

I don't think anyone is surprised at all to hear that you're rooting against UCR. At least, I would hope not.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ooc] So with no provocation, UCR members chose to post Nazi and homophobic slurs in our recruitment thread. Then you get surprised that I would like to see you burn? [\ooc]
Smash the scum, FAN.

I think being nazis is provocation enough.  :gag:

[ooc] You just don't get it. You choose to "RP" communists. Fine, you go do that. But you do not get to choose what other people RP to fit your dogmatic wet dreams. You also might want to drop your Soviet style homophobia, it's so last century and quite unpleasant. [\ooc]

Anyhoo, don't you have a war to be fighting? Save your trash talk for your enemies in the field since you can't seem to muster any class.

Actually, these FAN guys fight pretty good. Who knew?  :P

You guys have been fun and good sports. Finally working together you guys lots better. I have enjoyed the fray with my OG guys and the wife has learned the battle system better as well.

As I sit in a ICU unit bored and drugged I'm giving a shout out to Tex as him and his crew finally got there act together and did good damage to my wife's nation.

So what you're saying is that we (finally) smacked your wife's nation around some and you're, um, saying "good show"?  Oh wait, you're "drugged and bored"? It took all that to give us a shout out? I'm touched.  :)

(Actually, very "touched", to the tune of about a third of my pre-war infra)  :laugh:

So what you're saying is that we (finally) smacked your wife's nation around some and you're, um, saying "good show"?  Oh wait, you're "drugged and bored"? It took all that to give us a shout out? I'm touched.  :)

(Actually, very "touched", to the tune of about a third of my pre-war infra)  :laugh:

No Tex just props man.

Anytime you wanna fight me one on one, instead of piling me out of nowhere like a !@#$%* I'm game.

You actually hit me once when I was dogpiled. I won.

Stop crying about your broken ankle. Edited by Neo Uruk

Loki, under no scenario could you "defeat" GOONS. I understand low tier raiding is fun, but it just breeds active strong new members, so you probably helped them more than anything.

Defeating them wasn't my intention. I was trying to destroy as many of them as possible before I got ZI'd. Before I got sanctioned, I held my own against them.