FAN Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice picture.

Thats is the rear firing Russian Nagant revolver, made in the Soviet Union. Its not just a photo shopped picture, they actually made at least one. I even know why, do you?

No idea, I just thought it appropriate cause you guys are bassicly shooting yourself in the face.

Edited by Wobblies

A number of warnings have been issued for IC in OOC, following Gravitas post.

Please be very careful to ensure that the majority of any post you make is IC and any OOC is directly relevant.

Referencing the USSR or Russia is not, it is import to note, necessarily relevant.

Regards,
Syracuse

I'm pretty sure there's only 2 to 4 real life communists in the alliance, actually...

You don't understand man it's like really complex because FAN are super smart

They aren't batting .250 on good aggressive action in the last 7 years or anything

I think sometimes you have no idea what you are talking about. Oh wait, that's all the time :|

Both accept a warrior mentality; communists believe in class warfare, fascists believe in nationalist warfare. Both want to purge society of specific elements. But when you boil it down, both essentially believe life is war at heart, and thats why fascists and communists are always combative, especially towards one another.

Edited by Tywin Lannister