FAN Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will do or say anything to stir the pot and upset people.

Then you need to start tapping farther into your list of "anything" to do that upsets people, because I think the majority of us just kinda think you're all dumb and annoying.

Ironic coming from NSO  :v:

I have to laugh at everone calling it off side that we attacked a small alliance. What we expected was most of their allies to support them and make this a more even, and enjoyable war for all parties. Somwthing fun to do, that breaks up the monotony of this game that drove me to deletion once upon a time. Instead we have a dissapointment. OG got involved, that should make it interesting. Pretty shameful that they had to do it though. We do however, welcome the challenge, it has been too long.

I have to laugh at everone calling it off side that we attacked a small alliance. What we expected was most of their allies to support them and make this a more even, and enjoyable war for all parties. Somwthing fun to do, that breaks up the monotony of this game that drove me to deletion once upon a time. Instead we have a dissapointment. OG got involved, that should make it interesting. Pretty shameful that they had to do it though. We do however, welcome the challenge, it has been too long.

Why didn't you just attack a size-able alliance in the beginning, what you expected doesn't justify you choose an alliance not even 1/5 of your size

No you are missing the point, it is not that we just dont care, we do care that we are becoming active and actually doing something and not following the rules that all of you have made.

FAN members were responding to people asking about why UCR was hit with they don't care. No one asked them about their activity and what rules they played by.

Saying you actually do care because you care about something not even the topic of conversation is irrelevant and stupid.

I can't miss a point you don't have.

I was wondering when the American public school system's interpretation of communism was going to emerge. Hey the 2nd biggest high school in all of Arkansas is not a source of quality education :p

Remember comrade McCarthy died a sad drunk alone in the world.

All power to the noble worker! Up the beers. Up the UCR

I dont think the commy thing is what people care about. One could say its a long history that should be respected. I admit I like watching from the sidelines.

But the anti-hegemonic attitude is something that concerns me. Thats what essentially got Mushqaeda in deep last year. I think FAN should tone down the language lest the international community repeat history.

OG got involved, that should make it interesting. Pretty shameful that they had to do it though.

Not only did you say this is what you wanted to happen, but you attacked their treaty partner with a massive advantage. Don't cry because they stood up to your bullshit.

I was wondering when the American public school system's interpretation of communism was going to emerge. Hey the 2nd biggest high school in all of Arkansas is not a source of quality education :P

Eroding sympathy by dissing an entire nation in an IC forum isn't the most productive use of time for you or your allies.

Why didn't you just attack a size-able alliance in the beginning, what you expected doesn't justify you choose an alliance not even 1/5 of your size

The god damn treaty web, We want to have a skirmish, not have 100 million NS at our backside, including our own allies. This is meant to be fun with mostly joke peace terms. We aren't out to drain entire warchests or do anything major here. We are trying to enjoy the world that we have here, with all the many features it has beyond tech trading and collecting taxes.

FAN roleplays a certain persona. If there is an alliance out there roleplaying commies, well you see where this comes from. Attacking NATO, for example just wouldn't make sense

The god damn treaty web, We want to have a skirmish, not have 100 million NS at our backside, including our own allies. This is meant to be fun with mostly joke peace terms. We aren't out to drain entire warchests or do anything major here.

Most alliances wring their hands considering treaties, politics, societal response and recent events when deciding if aggressive action is necessary or if diplomacy is more advisable.

So you're one of those alliances that "wrings their hands?" A 20-member alliance now below 500k NS just out of war is what you can handle?

The terms you presented call for UCR to renounce their views of communism and call them stupid. Would you accept terms that call for you to reject the right to bear arms or suck NPO's dick? Would you even compromise if you were hit for no reason?

Let's consider a hypothetical situation where FAN is attacked on a trumped up CB shall we?

So you're one of those alliances that "wrings their hands?" A 20-member alliance now below 500k NS just out of war is what you can handle?

The terms you presented call for UCR to renounce their views of communism and call them stupid. Would you accept terms that call for you to reject the right to bear arms or suck NPO's dick? Would you even compromise if you were hit for no reason?

Let's consider a hypothetical situation where FAN is attacked on a trumped up CB shall we?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha......Hold on...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

oh wait, you're serious???? Edited by Kanecyn

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha......Hold on...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

oh wait, you're serious????

the response the average person had to FAN saying they didn't consider politics when they attacked UCR and not Int or any other communist AAs

The god damn treaty web, We want to have a skirmish, not have 100 million NS at our backside, including our own allies. This is meant to be fun with mostly joke peace terms. We aren't out to drain entire warchests or do anything major here. We are trying to enjoy the world that we have here, with all the many features it has beyond tech trading and collecting taxes.

FAN roleplays a certain persona. If there is an alliance out there roleplaying commies, well you see where this comes from. Attacking NATO, for example just wouldn't make sense

You do realise that NATO are long standing allies of LSF which are in the same block as UCR? You guys really need to get a grip.