Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

bird2.png

After a slight delay due to a run-off election for the last Senate seat we now have our full government lineup for term LVIII.

Overlord Shinnra is returning for his second term as Secretary General. Also returning from the previous term is Zaxon as Secretary of Defense (don't even bother asking how many terms), Hawspiper1983 as Secretary of Interior, and NOMNOMNOM as Secretary of Economics (bad name puns will be punished by EZIT). The only new face this term is Walling, who is taking over as Secretary of State.

In the Senate we have Stealthypenguin93, Peaches, and Nikolay coming back. Though the Senate's newest members OsRavan (who is this guy?) and Bucovina both have previous government experience.

Secretary-General: Overlord Shinnra
Assistant Secretary General: eZe

Secretary of Defense: Zaxon
Secretary of Interior: Hawspiper1983
Secretary of Economics: NOMNOMNOM
Secretary of State: Walling

Senate LVIII:
OsRavan
Stealthypenguin93
Peaches
Nikolay
Bucovina

Congrats to all those friends I see up there and better luck next time to those who were not elected. :> 

I wasn't aware that OsRaven was no longer in charge until today so I congratulate you all in your victory against tyranny even if it's a little late.

Edited by Jgoods45

I remember fighting NOMNOMNOM back in the day, congrats on getting into government. You were an interesting guy if I recall, its good to see you're doing well in ODN. You have the type of name that isn't easily forgotten.

I remember fighting NOMNOMNOM back in the day, congrats on getting into government. You were an interesting guy if I recall, its good to see you're doing well in ODN. You have the type of name that isn't easily forgotten.

this is his 5th time in gov I think :p