Joint Announcement from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and Christian Coalition of Countries

The Warrior

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is written, as iron sharpeneth iron, so friend sharpeneth friend. May each thus refine the other, to far greater strengths.

Proverbs something something. ;)

Deo et Ferrum!

(Psyduck Latin :psyduck: )

Edited by Donkey Kong

This is wonderful news, I'm so happy for you.

Thank you, our membership and Government have been working towards this for a very long time. We are proud to solidify a friendship that has been forged in battle many times, into a treaty.

Good luck CCC, you are a good bunch.

Thank you, conistonslim, we feel the same about STA as well :)

Woot!

O/ IRON

O/ CCC

Glade to see this. I've been fond of CCC for awhile since my TORN days. They are excellent friends I think very highly of them. I have so many people in CCC I consider friends.

Wes,

Mom,

Les Paul,

Llanowar,

Ruler, (New Friend of mine)

Richard (another new friend)

and more but my brain isn't working 100 percent right now.

and hopefully many more to come!

I remember getting my first win in an alliance war against IRON in the Karma War and I've always liked them since. They were good sports as they took their blows and fought well even when losing over all. There was even talk bringing them into Citadel after and a good relationship developed between them and FCC despite having just fought (While the Citadel thing never happened, as King at the time I would of likely approved their entry for FCC if it was brought to a vote). Christian Coalition of Countries I've always liked because of the principles they stand for. So congrats and good luck to both of you.

Baptized in fire and blood. IRON and CCC finally sign a treaty! o/ So many friends in IRON, I'm proud to claim them as allies. Thank you everyone for the well wishes and congratulations.

Edited by wes the wise