Lucem ab Tenebras (An Announcement from Aurora Borealis and Umbrella)

JoshuaR

We don’t sign treaties lightly. In an ally, we look for just a few traits: character, intelligence, and military proficiency.

Yeah, not exactly sure if I would use this particular word to describe Umbrella.

Either way, an interesting treaty in interesting times, so congratulations nonetheless.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to AB and Umbrella. I'm glad to see this.

Yeah, not exactly sure if I would use this particular word to describe Umbrella.

Either way, an interesting treaty in interesting times, so congratulations nonetheless.

Military proficiency certainly isn't a phrase I'd attribute to GATO. Edited by Emperor Marx

Good to see TOP's diplomatic arm is working hard.

share your thoughts, describe why, how and show evidence?? because you're just saying words mate, you're not achieving anything, aside from showing you're clearly upset, I can even throw a need tissue comment, but you're just embarrassing yourself mate. . . 

Great to see this, AB are a quality alliance, one of the few alliances that share a similar internal culture.

Edited by Amossio