Making Friends in Unexpected Places

It is I Ubuntu the Great. I am most confused by this. Did we not fight alongside The Templar Cross people followers of the maroon true cross of god in war against Orange people several months ago? Did such cross people just end long war with Orange people as of maybe a week ago? Now all is friends? Why does no one tell Ubuntu of such things? Where is my royal advisor I have just procured? This is why I need advisor! No one tells Ubuntu anything! Zulu needs to have home forums. We need to know who to kill and who not to kill. This is totally unacceptable not knowingness. Is Orange now Zulu friend too also?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Tywin Lannister You are an honored person amoungst the Zulu. You haves been awarded both The Washing of the Spears medal and the War against Mushqaeda medal. You are a friend to the Zulu and to myself Ubuntu the Great. I have already accepted an advisor from the Templar Cross people but I should consider your offer. I think it should be beneficial to have 2 certainly in light of all the boo boos That happen to me. Forums are especially confusing and I have the tendency of getting warnings which I do not understand. I shall ponder this offer my good friend.
Orange people I shall consider a Royal visit to Orange land. His royal majesty me must think and all of my thinking time is used up for today. Very confusing that enemy is suddenly friend. Perhaps a treaty is in order.

If Ubuntu the Great would care to swing by my bar, he could perhaps discuss the possibility of Zulu becoming friends with the Network.

Great Ubuntu doesn't swing by bars, bars go to him. Now fetch his highness some umbrella drinks, I see you are already wearing your tuxedo :P

Also, congrats on the treaty :D