Gross income per day about 2/3 of expected - what's up? (Generals bug?)

Goldie

Here is my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=308288

For some reason that I can't pin down, my income looks to be about 2/3 of what I expect it to be. I'd expect it to be around $225 for Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day, but it is only at roughly $130. Right now my collections peg me at around $29 mil per day, when it should be upward of $45 mil per day.

Note that I have two positive events, one to improve my environment by 1, and the other to improve my happiness by 1. I also recently purchased some generals with econ bonuses. Everything else looks in order, my Moon wonders are in proper position, my improvements are where they should be, and I can't imagine there being one little thing that I forgot that is leading me to sacrifice roughly $300 million per collection. I have to assume its a bug.

Is the Federal Reserve or the extra banks bugging out my collections? Superior Logistical Support bugging them out? Maybe one of my new generals?

Are you set to DC5 & Low threat?

Yea, I'm set where I need to be set for collecting. The only way I can explain what's going on is that none of my banks are being recognized, because a 49% income modifier loss would be the only thing that I could rationalize losing so much cash per day. Little things like gov positions or defcon would throw the gross off a few dollars, but I'm making about $10-15 mil less per day than I should be, which is something that can only be explained by a serious issue.

Edited by Goldie

Yea, I'm set where I need to be set for collecting. The only way I can explain what's going on is that none of my banks are being recognized, because a 49% income modifier loss would be the only thing that I could rationalize losing so much cash per day. Little things like gov positions or defcon would throw the gross off a few dollars, but I'm making about $10-15 mil less per day than I should be, which is something that can only be explained by a serious issue.

Delete your banks down to 5 and see if that changes anything?