LNN Exclusive: DBDC tech shipment report #1

The Zigur

Okay Tywin let me elaborate on this since you are having trouble. 

In your attempts in this thread to instigate one group of foreign nationals (anyone  that agrees with your opinion of DBDC) into attacking an ally of mine  (spatr)  among a large group of other alliances in order to "starve" DBDC of tech sales you have in a very cowardly way "called for war"while simultaneously hiding near ZI and in peace mode.

I

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Tywin let me elaborate on this since you are having trouble. 

In your attempts in this thread to instigate one group of foreign nationals (anyone  that agrees with your opinion of DBDC) into attacking an ally of mine  (spatr)  among a large group of other alliances in order to "starve" DBDC of tech sales you have in a very cowardly way "called for war"while simultaneously hiding near ZI and in peace mode.

The only difference between building up to your strength range and remaining "near ZI" is that the latter denies people like you the satisfaction of taking out your impotent rage against me my nation. I am effectively as untouchable as CubaQuerida is.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

The only difference between building up to your strength range and remaining "near ZI" is that the latter denies people like you the satisfaction of taking out your impotent rage against me my nation. I am effectively as untouchable as CubaQuerida is.

You are forgetting one important distinction. Cuba isn't hiding from anyone while you seem to be from a lot of people.

You are forgetting one important distinction. Cuba isn't hiding from anyone while you seem to be from a lot of people.

"The general who is skilled in defense hides in the most secret recesses of the earth; he who is skilled in attack flashes forth from the topmost heights of heaven. Thus on the one hand we have ability to protect ourselves; on the other, a victory that is complete... What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. Hence his victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom nor credit for courage."

"The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."

Same dude:

“It is useless to attack a man who could not be controlled even if conquered, while failure would leave us in an even worse position.”

Why did you post this thread?

Perhaps their tech sellers are a threat to you but you have no side at all anymore so it makes little sense to try and encourage dislike for one group.

Unless of course you're on the side of global stability, in which case I think DBDC are too.

But I should say this thread has done nothing of value, because if people cared about where DBDC got their tech from then they already know everything in this thread as they can literally check the alliance aid screen for DBDC and in 2 minutes get all this info down if they cared. 

Edited by Commander shepard

Why did you post this thread?

Perhaps their tech sellers are a threat to you but you have no side at all anymore so it makes little sense to try and encourage dislike for one group.

Unless of course you're on the side of global stability, in which case I think DBDC are too.

But I should say this thread has done nothing of value, because if people cared about where DBDC got their tech from then they already know everything in this thread as they can literally check the alliance aid screen for DBDC and in 2 minutes get all this info down if they cared. 

I criticised Tywin Lannister for posting a thread which labeled  DBDC as some threat, but I was morbidly told that it was entertaining to read. The unwashed Roman masses want a distraction to the solemn war that plagued the Planet, and Tywin Lannister stages a show-and-dance routine to please them. Don't give too much thought to it, comrade Shepard.   

Edited by Malkavian

Years ago the world suffered under the tyranny of a Mad Emperor who forced disbandments, EZId leaders for years at a time, and brought low the glory of a Hegemony.

Now a new threat may be emerging. A man who would be God. He enslaves the upper tier, conscripting entire alliances under his banner. An army of slaves vast beyond imagining, attempting to form a permanent hierarchical society. He has displayed a willingness to slaughter even neutrals. We witness the rise of a God Emperor, and only Polardoxia stands in his way.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Years ago the world suffered under the tyranny of a Mad Emperor who forced disbandments, EZId leaders for years at a time, and brought low the glory of a Hegemony.

Now a new threat may be emerging. A man who would be God. He enslaves the upper tier, conscripting entire alliances under his banner. An army of slaves vast beyond imagining, attempting to form a permanent hierarchical society. He has displayed a willingness to slaughter even neutrals. We witness the rise of a God Emperor, and only Polardoxia stands in his way.

There's literally no way that you're not actively engaging in self-parody with this post.