An Annoucement from the Nordeich-Non Grata Front

It could be argued that the asking for the 6mil was petty politics, which would necessitate a response in kind imo. Honestly, if absolutely no complaining what so ever post war was something that was a priority then, those who determined the terms and those that supported them should have considered the blowback from any demanded reps no matter how small.

Seriously, this is Planet Bob what did you expect.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that last page. Since Karma UPN has gone through it a couple of times. Again, I stress that we had long standing MDoAP-level relationships that we maintain to this day on one side and on the other side we had an ODP-level that was just signed.

Taken completely out of context, it is easy to decide which coalition we should have been with. When put into context, our decision was to stay out.

I feel it's right to mention that, in my capacity as Minister of Finance, I tried to get in touch with NG via IRC to coordinate a rather sizable aid drive for you after the war ended. Unfortunately I got the stiff arm back then too, so I dropped it and we focused on Polaris. I actually completely forgot about this until right now.

Of course! A rather sizable aid drive and we just couldn't get it to work out.  How convenient.  UPN is just such a beacon of light in a world of darkness.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I was glad to see this war brought you out of (semi?) retirement, man.  There are too few old faces nowadays.

And of course, hats off to all the nations I fought over the course of the war.  Everyone was classy.

-Craig

I was completely retired. Deleted for over a year. They dragged me back tho