A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

I can't wait for this thread to degrade to Daenerys Targaryen calling everyone noobs due to a lack of any reasonable material (not that much of it has even been reasonable thus far) to !@#$post about. \o/

"whatsoever you bind on Bob will have been bound on Steve." Kevin 18:18

Just flew in and boy are my arms tired, wars declared. Flow the tears. Etc etc funny comments and more .... 

santawar.jpg

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that all you have to say? I'm dissapointed.

With your posting ability, I could say the same to you right now. :P

Clear proof of Skaros' wisdom, indeed.

lol'd Edited by Kurdanak

"whatsoever you bind on Bob will have been bound on Steve." Kevin 18:18

Just flew in and boy are my arms tired, wars declared. Flow the tears. Etc etc funny comments and more .... 

santawar.jpg

An early Christmas gift to you, Rayvon! What a twist!

Props to Jesse James for the counter (updeclare, even!) on myself. :)

>_< I had so hoped that I would surpass you in casualties. Now I'm going to have to work even harder! >_<

>_< I had so hoped that I would surpass you in casualties. Now I'm going to have to work even harder! >_<

Take a look at the damage stats for our wars on the Skaro rogue - I think that's how this round is generally going to play out. :smug: Edited by Kurdanak

If this is the case then why does everyone reply to me and not expect me to answer back like what your doing here. Maybe you keep missing it but i'm never the first one to talk myself up here. Bombuato was the first in this thread and now your doing the same as If your good at this game. If I bother you so much why are you escalating it more? No ones going to shut me up except admins and they let bigger mouth peices post their opnions on the OWF than me so I wouldn't rely on them unless I get banned for to many warnings which is a possibility :awesome:

Skaro takes on a lot of new nations who're trying to learn the game and aren't very active, I know many are rogues just using Skaro as a safe haven and others just wanted a few early wars and then they re-roll and repeat. Just no need to lower your standards and attack those even less experianced and pretend we have the advantage because we have more nations. The war is OK but lets not pretend it's fair.

I'm not even going to watse my time reading your little rant about nothing relevent. Lets just take it out on the battlefeild.

Is that all you have to say? I'm dissapointed.

Everyone replies to your shitposting because people want you to quit shitposting, it really is that simple.  I recognize the simplicity of your mind but with this many obvious signs of what you need to do, at this point you have no excuse.  As for "not talking yourself up" - you call everyone a noob all the time despite being completely unable to back up anything you say.  But I suppose we'll put to that test in a different way later now won't we? :war:

Hint

[spoiler]Make sure you buy a good amount of tech after your current war, like 100 or so should be fine, because I am going to take it from you[/spoiler]

>Legit DoW between several honorable alliances

>Some good natured bantering

>Daenerys comes in with a chip on the shoulder like usual and !@#$% up the thread

I've got half a mind to pay some people in Skaro off to let me techraid you just for lulz when this is over (and - before you start talking yourself up - I would mop the floor with you and literally everyone here knows it).  Either say something useful or do this community a favor and remain silent, you've done nothing but complain in practically everything I've seen you post.

Now that that's out of the way... Good luck to all involved!

o/ Hellas

o/ Skaro

o/ Rat Basterds

o/ War Doves

o/ Misfits

Only got this far in the thread and thought the exact same thing as you posted above Nick.

OWF has been way too quiet lately and I can't speak for anyone else but I didn't want to start a thread asking why as I figured what has happened in this one would happen in mine if I did.

Having a little bantering back and forth is what makes the OWF threads fun to read but no one wants to post when all you do is get bashed for doing so.

This could turn out to be a very interesting war, I will say that.

With some good coordination I honestly think that Skaro and the Misfits could use their numbers to turn this around.

I am gathering that Bomb doesn't think this to be so seeing as how the thread started out with his terms for peace in the first post.  :o

Regardless, best of luck to those on both sides and can you try and keep the radiation levels below -10 as my people burn easily.  :blush:

This could turn out to be a very interesting war, I will say that.
With some good coordination I honestly think that Skaro and the Misfits could use their numbers to turn this around.

Regardless, best of luck to those on both sides and can you try and keep the radiation levels below -10 as my people burn easily.  :blush:

^This. All Skaro and Misfits have to do is fill our defensive warslots and drag us down. War Doves are already overextended doing 2v3 strike teams, so they already have less opportunity to deal as much damage as they take.

And no promises on GRL. :D Glow in the dark hobbits make awesome stocking stuffers. :3

Thanks, DevilDog! :) Edited by Kurdanak

Everyone replies to your !@#$posting because people want you to quit !@#$posting, it really is that simple.  I recognize the simplicity of your mind but with this many obvious signs of what you need to do, at this point you have no excuse.  As for "not talking yourself up" - you call everyone a noob all the time despite being completely unable to back up anything you say.  But I suppose we'll put to that test in a different way later now won't we? :war:

Hint

[spoiler]Make sure you buy a good amount of tech after your current war, like 100 or so should be fine, because I am going to take it from you[/spoiler]

Go and tell someone who cares.

Go and tell someone who cares.

I very much care, but I already heard him say that like last night so it isn't new news.

Such a creative and witty comeback - 11/10, so proud.

He's finally getting it... we have no chance at all to counter his posting now.

B-)

Well,greetings,TE dwellers...!   Sammy,Kurd, DER... Others...

I just came back from my very needed and ,Oh so deserving vacation on a Tropical sunny Caribbean Island with beautiful

green-blue salty water all around it... and i find... thisssssss...!?!?  My ol' pals GREW a couple of "Gonads" each and - not seeing

ANY action from the TpC/OP side-  they thought Misfits and SKARO must have came down in their list of Foes, and now they

wanted to sharpen their little teeth and claws on us...!  NIce coming from all of you guys...very nice!  I know to have nothing to do

when you want to play is, BLAH!...  Well, you got us good,friends, and we are the BIg Show at TE Now...   Congratulations to all of

you, FRIENDS...!      Still love ya' guys....   LETS ROCK'n ROLL it,NOW!!! :lol1:  :frantic:  :D       

:smug:

HDSup.......!

A Death Wish has Overtaken our senses!......  :o  :blink:  :wacko:  :huh:  :frantic:  -_-   :ehm:  We NEED moar EMOTICONS!!!  :psyduck:  :facepalm:

B-)

I just came back from my very needed and ,Oh so deserving vacation on a Tropical sunny Caribbean Island with beautiful

green-blue salty water all around it... and i find... thisssssss...!?!?  My ol' pals GREW a couple of "Gonads" each and - not seeing

ANY action from the TpC/OP side-  they thought Misfits and SKARO must have came down in their list of Foes, and now they

wanted to sharpen their little teeth and claws on us...!  NIce coming from all of you guys...very nice!  I know to have nothing to do

when you want to play is, BLAH!...  Well, you got us good,friends, and we are the BIg Show at TE Now...   Congratulations to all of

you, FRIENDS...!      Still love ya' guys....   LETS ROCK'n ROLL it,NOW!!! :lol1:  :frantic:  :D

I love you for not giving DT the ability to speak for SKARO!
Also mentioning me? I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Best of luck!

B-)

I'm just OTHERS? How can this be! 

I love you for not giving DT the ability to speak for SKARO!
Also mentioning me? I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Best of luck!

I never said I speak for Skaro nor will I. Skaro is managed exceptionally well and HD is a good leader that treats everyone with respect. I just like calling others out on their bs.

We don't need WC. We plan on spending your guy's WC :ehm:

I also agree this fact is signature worthy :smug:

I never said I speak for Skaro nor will I. Skaro is managed exceptionally well and HD is a good leader that treats everyone with respect. I just like calling others out on their bs.  I also agree this fact is signature worthy :smug:

I never said you said that. I was acknowledging that you said you didn't speak for your alliance and was thanking HD for that.

Also funny, because everyone I am fighting from Skaro seems to be giving me what little money they have. Love the tech though.

I never said you said that. I was acknowledging that you said you didn't speak for your alliance and was thanking HD for that.

Also funny, because everyone I am fighting from Skaro seems to be giving me what little money they have. Love the tech though.

So far I've taken close to 2 mil from the enemy.

To: Daenerys Targaryen    From: Tyler Canoe    Date: 2/15/2014 11:59:20 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Tyler Canoe. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'paddles are ready'.

You lost 575 soldiers and 268 tanks. You killed 862 soldiers and 755 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $154,024.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Daenerys Targaryen    From: Tyler Canoe    Date: 2/16/2014 12:02:59 AM

You lost 703 soldiers and 206 tanks. You killed 1,054 soldiers and 744 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $123,469.89 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Daenerys Targaryen    From: che87    Date: 2/16/2014 2:07:35 AM

You lost 2,067 soldiers and 104 tanks. You killed 4,020 soldiers and 920 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $163,374.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Daenerys Targaryen    From: kamille bidan    Date: 2/16/2014 12:52:28 PM

You lost 1,945 soldiers and 178 tanks. You killed 2,334 soldiers and 540 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $144,458.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Daenerys Targaryen    From: kamille bidan    Date: 2/16/2014 12:52:53 PM

You lost 1,186 soldiers and 92 tanks. You killed 1,779 soldiers and 178 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $119,430.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Tyler Canoe    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/16/2014 12:16:39 AM

You lost 2,324 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,449 soldiers and 149 tanks. Their forces razed 10.969 miles of your land, stole 2.205 technology, and destroyed 22.054 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Tyler Canoe    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/16/2014 12:16:50 AM

You lost 809 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 282 soldiers and 494 tanks. Their forces razed 10.506 miles of your land, stole 2.210 technology, and destroyed 22.099 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: kamille bidan    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/16/2014 12:24:55 AM

You lost 1,691 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 630 soldiers and 74 tanks. Their forces razed 13.338 miles of your land, stole 2.223 technology, and destroyed 22.231 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: kamille bidan    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/16/2014 12:25:19 AM

You lost 1,350 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,086 soldiers and 132 tanks. Their forces razed 12.899 miles of your land, stole 2.250 technology, and destroyed 22.499 infrastructure. Their forces looted $78,510.08 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: YIANNAKIS    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/16/2014 12:30:24 AM

You lost 1,361 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 419 soldiers and 3 tanks. Their forces razed 13.393 miles of your land, stole 2.232 technology, and destroyed 22.321 infrastructure. Their forces looted $25,882.44 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: YIANNAKIS    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/16/2014 12:30:32 AM

You lost 684 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 456 soldiers and 71 tanks. Their forces razed 12.820 miles of your land, stole 2.237 technology, and destroyed 22.366 infrastructure. Their forces looted $25,364.79 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: che87    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/17/2014 12:35:16 AM

You lost 5,679 soldiers and 1,086 tanks. You killed 2,928 soldiers and 342 tanks. Their forces razed 19.374 miles of your land, stole 2.223 technology, and destroyed 22.227 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: che87    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/17/2014 12:35:27 AM

You lost 2,096 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,706 soldiers and 324 tanks. Their forces razed 18.550 miles of your land, stole 2.227 technology, and destroyed 22.272 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Tyler Canoe    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/17/2014 12:35:39 AM

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/120660-a-o-declaration-of-waaaar-o/page-5#entry3230727

You lost 1,721 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,211 soldiers and 144 tanks. Their forces razed 10.141 miles of your land, stole 2.232 technology, and destroyed 22.316 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Tyler Canoe    From: Daenerys Targaryen    Date: 2/17/2014 12:35:49 AM

You lost 990 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 725 soldiers and 66 tanks. Their forces razed 9.708 miles of your land, stole 2.236 technology, and destroyed 22.361 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Daenerys Targaryen    From: Night Hawk    Date: 2/17/2014 10:07:31 AM

You lost 2,238 soldiers and 366 tanks. You killed 3,132 soldiers and 709 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $140,463.10 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Daenerys Targaryen    From: Night Hawk    Date: 2/17/2014 10:08:05 AM

You lost 618 soldiers and 137 tanks. You killed 1,722 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $35,581.51 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

What was that dermajor? You doubt that huh