A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

I agree with you. But in a game where stats are used as a cb for a declaration of war, it is not our fault that Skaro is inflating their stats to gain the #1 spot in the game. What would a war dec have to look like for us to give Skaro a "fair" war? We'd have to assume who is active and who's not. We'd have to assume who's a noob, and who's not. I'm not even sure HDSupreme could point them all out for me. My point is, this war is meant to showcase the decisions Skaro's made. They actively recruit anybody, and it's falsely inflated their stats. Skaro will also treaty anyone who is willing. Why? They're looking to secure their rank as the #1 alliance in a game where people don't usually care who the #1 AA is. Before we let it happen because we figured Skaro was harmless. That changed when they dogpiled OP and TPC last round.

But I do have to make this perfectly clear. War Doves does have to clear the air with Skaro. Skaro's members have rogued War Doves for the past 2 rounds now. Skaro's members have threatened me when I have defended my own. I do not care how big your alliance is, and I do not care if we've been friends in the past. I will not stand for my members being attacked without provocation. War Doves has always been a training alliance, so we take in new members every round. I have at least 3 right now that have been playing CN for about a month and they know our raiding guidelines and abide by them. I'm not particularly happy about having to declare Misfits, because I do respect what Kaboom is trying to do with his AA. But because they're treatied to Skaro, and Skaro's performance last round, it had to be done. 

pfft! I volunteered for 4 days of nukes! Hopefully that will get my defending casualty number up! Radiate me!  :nuke:

The number of nations doesn't mean much if they are small disorganized nations, so throw out that 20 nation "advantage" we have.

All that extra NS you tacked on for nations that probably won't even find slots to fight with doesn't count much either. You can list the average NS of your side's bottom 25 nations or so and see what that looks like. It's all just fluff for the total NS.

Of all the stats posted, the ones that count are these.

Skaro + Misfits

Avg. NS: 6,430

Nations 2k+ infra: 7

Nations 1.5k - 2k infra: 20

Hellas + War Doves + Rat Basterds

Avg. NS: 7,272

Nations 2k+ infra: 13

Nations 1.5k - 2k infra: 12

You utterly own the top two tiers. Alliance wars start at the top and wars go down the line from there by ranges, and it's just math. All there is to it, right there.The vast majority of individual wars those declared were down declares.

You want to me to do a average NS of the top 30 nations and post it? It will be a HUGE difference, well over 1k. All wars attack downwards, and there we go. Dont pretend it was a updeclare.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I was in Skaro last round and HD tried to stop those members/rogues from attacking War Doves. He even made AA announcements to enforce it but I don't know how far his efforts got. You'll have to speak to HD about it but I know it wasn't authorized by Skaro govt.

. You'll have to speak to HD about it but I know it wasn't authorized by Skaro govt.

Oh thank Allah!
This post makes me so happy. I love you HD.

Also I reiterate
"At this point all you're doing is further proving my point. I don't have to pretend it's an updeclare. It is an updeclare. "

At this point all you're doing is further proving my point. I don't have to pretend it's an updeclare. It is an updeclare.

No, I'm disproving your point. It's a down declare but beleive what you want, I've got noobs to wreck :gun:

Then why are they still in Skaro now?

So next round without authorization I can hit someone and you will say "bad dog" slap my hand and I can remain in the alliance?
Samwise senpai is amazing!
Also I have a new signature. Edited by DerMajor

Then why are they still in Skaro now? 

I dont even know who they are? I never followed it as I saw Skaros attacking all AA's without any govt authorization last round but like I said, many rogues are using Skaro as a safe haven and probably explains why the numbers have swelled so much. Many are also using multi's to. I saw a whole AA days ago that were all multis.

So next round without authorization I can hit someone and you will say "bad dog" slap my hand and I can remain in the alliance?
Also I have a new signature.

Hahaha I'll assist whoever you hit in rolling you.  :smug:

Also I have a new signature.

It ain't my problem so no use telling me. If it was mine, any rogues would be kicked to the curb. I have no power in Skaro but I like the govt members that I interact with.

Aw :( I was hoping to have a 1v1 Hellas and misfits to strictly test my own members. Anyways! Happy warring, let's keep things clean!

-kaboom

Now they just have to hope the other AA's look at this as a legit war and let them rebuild build more after the war.

Would you ZI me? Come on, dirty talk me baby.

lolololol

Aw :( I was hoping to have a 1v1 Hellas and misfits to strictly test my own members. Anyways! Happy warring, let's keep things clean!

-kaboom

I'm sorry Kaboom, but you saw my war reason.  -_-

Skaro/Misfits 10k+ NS: 5 nations

Hellas/WD's/RB's 10k+ NS: 16 nations

Is that a updeclare to you?

I call that a successful blitz. Come back with stats when you have prewar numbers.

-kaboom

Daenerys you should take notes from Kaboom. This is practically a Hellas vs. Misfit war at the top except for a few Doves thrown in, but we got the surprise advantage !

Skaro/Misfits 10k+ NS: 5 nations

Hellas/WD's/RB's 10k+ NS: 16 nations

Is that a updeclare to you?

Considering every nation in Skaro/Misfits above 10K were hit at update I'm not surprised, wait and take those stats after everyone gets their attacks in for the day, it'll even out some.

Sorry but i have to show this :-D
To: mordor    From: Rokossovsky    
Date: 2/16/2014 12:46:11 AM
Subject: 
Peace OfferMessage: 
A peace offer has been submitted by Rokossovsky for the following reason: You win
As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

Mordor rules ;p

Edited by Wildabeast

Sorry but i have to show this :-D
To: mordor    From: Rokossovsky    
Date: 2/16/2014 12:46:11 AM
Subject: 
Peace OfferMessage: 
A peace offer has been submitted by Rokossovsky for the following reason: You win
As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.
Mordor rules ;p

Mordor and Samwise on the same side? Impossible!

Thanks Adude, where is your stamp of a downdeclare? I'm sure about half of Steve will call this that.

Updeclare on paper, downdeclare in nation ranges. Although that is just a trick everyone has been using for forever, so I can't blame you too hard for that.

That's all I have to say :)

Edited by Highroad

Updeclare on paper, downdeclare in nation ranges. Although that is just a trick everyone has been using for forever, so I can't blame you too hard for that.

That's all I have to say :)

It's not even a updeclare on paper. If they had used the usual NS ranges instead of infra ranges in their stats, this would have been easily noticed which is why they only used infra ranges. I'm not sure who they're trying to kid. Perhaps these noobs that don't come onto the OWF and take notice.

For those just finding this thread
TL;DR
Lol @ people using post update numbers to say this is a down declare.
Me and samwise have nuclear love. We are glowing.
I actually quoted some post from this thread because they are hilarious.
Great op

You can think people who have *treaties in TE are silly and deserving of a thwalloping without the need for there to be a grudge as a motivation.

*secret treaties being the exception, ofc.

For those just finding this thread
TL;DR
Lol @ people using post update numbers to say this is a down declare.
Me and samwise have nuclear love. We are glowing.
I actually quoted some post from this thread because they are hilarious.
Great op

Who is using post update numbers?