A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

Every time I see this thread on the first page, this song comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7aGAIWe3uE

There is something very important you're missing. Skaro has a lot of inflated NS, and they were left alone in the past because they were thought to be harmless. However, Skaro's declaration on OP and TPC last round shattered that. The reason to hit Skaro was to take out a threat now so they cannot do the same again when our backs are turned later. Misfits were added because you were treatied to Skaro at the time, not as a strategy to cause Misfits more damage.

The reason why Skaro hit was because you got involved. You started the chain reaction and those who were basically forced to get involved are punished more for it. Stop bringing TE to new lows so these events don't have reason to occur.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why Skaro hit was because you got involved. You started the chain reaction and those who were basically forced to get involved are punished more for it. Stop bringing TE to new lows so these events don't have reason to occur.

Yet once again you fail to mention warriors hit on us while misfits hit us almost an entire day before and caught many of us building and put many in anarchy. When warriors hit us we had no way of countering at all, WD jumped in to help stop a bs move. Edited by paul711

Yet once again you fail to mention warriors hit on us while misfits hit us almost an entire day before and caught many of us building and put many in anarchy. When warriors hit us we had no way of countering at all, WD jumped in to help stop a bs move.

They hit you and TPC. No doubt it was a down declare but it wasn't to the extent that you needed another AA to back you up which turned it into a massive down declare the other way and is why Skaro got involved.

kingjames was not in charge of TPC last round.

I recall king James still chime in a time or two in the war thread...sorry for the leadership mistake. Regardless the point is that OP and TPC could have turned things around.

Truth, with OP and TPC skills they could have flipped the tables. Which is why King James probably left things alone....

TPC for certain but I'm not sure about OP considering they must have asked for WD's help. I recall TPC saying they never wanted WD's to get involved.