THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

Guys, I could do this by myself. Just send them aid so they can buy up. I sold like 700 infra and still can only hit two of them (the third has a fucked stagger, can we please try not to sic our newbies upon people too fast :()

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have been nice to find, what, sixteen friends who decided that they wanted to try but didn't like the game but decided to send you every last bit of cash that they had to your little alliance?  But oh, wait... you're the one screaming and throwing a tantrum about honor. 

You see, here's the thing- I'm fairly certain that between all the alliances you've managed to irritate into action, we could take your entire little fan club down to ZI and hold you there as long as it takes for the message to sink in that irritating larger alliances is (surprisingly) a bad idea. But the thing is, the way you're acting, that ego-driven and full of yourselves... acting like you have nothing to lose... yeah, I expect once the admin gets done checking your alliance's nations and the nations of your "friends" that threw all that money to you, there won't be much of the LCNR left.

Not to mention when you declare war, this isn't like a game of Pokemon, where you tell your buddy not to use his EV-tailored team because you always lose. If you attack a much stronger nation, you expect that they will chuck everything they have your way- you don't beg and plead for them to not use the nukes or the cruise missiles or the other friendly nations in thier alliance that can declare on you- you sit down, suck it up and hope that peace terms come in the mail sooner rather than later from whatever nation you struck at first or that the war expires before too long.

To be honest, I think you're a hypocrite- making up a bunch of nations simply to funnel aid to you and your buddies while screaming about honor and that we should give you a fighting chance.  Maybe you ought to look in the mirror when you start pointing fingers about not having any honor.  

Say want you want, those irl friends where real and legit nuke us, we dont care, i am fighting will i have not a single citizen left, remember this day, as it is only the beginning, the beginning of something much much larger. 

Say want you want, those irl friends where real and legit nuke us, we dont care, i am fighting will i have not a single citizen left, remember this day, as it is only the beginning, the beginning of something much much larger.

:popcorn:

Well, go on, don't leave us in suspence.

@RnR

What happened to the purple unicorn federation in the end?

Oh, please, anything but that... anything but 'you'll see we're planning something really big and you guys will be so sorry'!  So much more terrifying than 'here, this is why you need to be terrified of us right now!'

There's a heavy amount of sarcasm involved in there.  But, honestly, if you guys had a secret plan, wouldn't it be wiser to implement it now, before you get your teeth kicked in and perma-ZI'd?  You know, while you still have the resources? 

Haha not that I for thought they would win or anything but I am impressed that they got 6 major alliances involved and survived a day against them. You know considering there is only 8 of them.

Yes, every member in those 6 different alliances has declared war on them. Edited by Neo Uruk

Um we are not saying you should be afraid of us. It will be a long time before another revolt. This was only a test to see how people would react to a revolt. For later on when we start a bigger revolt, we will know what to expect. As for our current resources they mean nothing as we are all planing to delete our nations.

My real question is this: Why R&R?

Not that I care, it's much more satisfying watching my own alliance burn you to the ground than someone else's. But I mean, there are a ton of other douchier alliances you could've picked on. NATO is the obvious choice, MI6 coming in a close second. Rounding out the top three would probably be those Oranges at ODN.

All of those alliances are filled with horrendous people who deserve nothing more than your utter contempt. Why you would choose us over them is beyond me.

As I said before, I have nothing against RnR. It's just that since this was a "test revolt" you made the perfect alliance to test with. This is because you have a lot of members with a good military, but not the best military. Plus your a well liked alliance so it was going to be interesting to see if anyone would join us and go against you. But I can assure you that the upcoming revolts will not be against RNR.

As I said before, I have nothing against RnR. It's just that since this was a "test revolt" you made the perfect alliance to test with. This is because you have a lot of members with a good military, but not the best military. Plus your a well liked alliance so it was going to be interesting to see if anyone would join us and go against you. But I can assure you that the upcoming revolts will not be against RNR.

I surely would have joined you had you hit GOONS. If they are well liked why would you think people have joined you?  :facepalm:

Jeez NEO... I didn't say anything about numbers.... Are you on your period? Or just mad that these guys had a much larger impact then they should have had.

You actually did say something about numbers. You implied that each of these six alliances had to expend a vast quantity of resources, which is clearly not the case when you notice the proportionate numbers.

But thanks for being concerned about my menstrual cycle, I guess. Edited by Neo Uruk

"hey look, some new guys on Planet Bob actually doing stuff. Let's get them!"

In all seriousness and bridge dwelling aside, it's pretty reasonable for RnR/allies to fight back against these dudes, but I'm not sure why everyone has to jump on them with all the finely honed "debating" skills all our many years here has afforded us. Some rather notable alliances came here and started out in just this sort of invasion scenario manner, we all started *somewhere*.

That guy, since I know your too stupid and inexperienced to realize this by now, but their will never ever be a "revolution" against the large alliances. Here's why:

1. Most of the players ARE apart of the larger alliances, so why would you expect them to revolt against themselves?

2. If your just calling for small alliances to revolt, you clearly underestimated the strength of large alliances.

3. Your not actually revolting against anything. Ever notice every single one of your alliance members is a newbie? It's because they don't know how fair or unfair cybernations is because they haven't the experience to know.
4. Cybernations is fair. It just takes a lot of work to make an alliance, and not because large nations will attack you, as long as you get a protectorate the won't. It's just that people too stupid (like you) or too idealist (like Loki) or too just inexperienced (like all your members) don't want or know how to make a good constructive alliance.

"hey look, some new guys on Planet Bob actually doing stuff. Let's get them!"

In all seriousness and bridge dwelling aside, it's pretty reasonable for RnR/allies to fight back against these dudes, but I'm not sure why everyone has to jump on them with all the finely honed "debating" skills all our many years here has afforded us. Some rather notable alliances came here and started out in just this sort of invasion scenario manner, we all started *somewhere*.

These people are literally a danger to cybernations. They lure new inexperienced players into their fold with the delusion that their onto something, then get themselves and their followers destroyed, causing the new players to leave.

But in all serious though, he needs to know that his revolution is delusion.

Plus, frankly, it's fun making fun of his stupid.

These people are literally a danger to cybernations. They lure new inexperienced players into their fold with the delusion that their onto something, then get themselves and their followers destroyed, causing the new players to leave.

But in all serious though, he needs to know that his revolution is delusion.

Plus, frankly, it's fun making fun of his stupid.

A lot of alliances here are terrible though and not much help to their new members. This isn't really that much worse. I mean heck, your nation is over a year old with zero wonders.

I'm not saying join them, just cut some newer folks some slack.

A lot of alliances here are terrible though and not much help to their new members. This isn't really that much worse. I mean heck, your nation is over a year old with zero wonders.

I'm not saying join them, just cut some newer folks some slack.

1. Spent 3 months of that year with no alliance (but it least I didn't bring anyone else on the road trip to disaster)
2. Switched alliances, was attacked by GOONS
3. I spend the majority of my money on infra.

I sorta was a noob before, but the main difference between me and him is that I have the ability to learn, and the realization that I'm not some cyber-Lenin starting revolutions.