THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the last like 2 pages have nothing to do with my revolt lol

Actually, your proposal has awakened the best and most stimulating conversation that the Cyber Nations community has yet offered. You should be honored by the pace at which your thread was derailed, thatguyyouknow.

Hmm I would love to join Sparta (i would not doing anything crazy like this revolt) so long as there would be room for the other former LCNR members

I officially declare a vendetta against you and all LCNR members. I won't be going after you, but should the situation arise where I can destroy everything you'd ever know, I will take it.

Sincerely,
-Darkstorm777

Just keep the performance consistent, this recent war was my first global war and Sparta did well, but what from I hear, in past wars y'all didn't do so well.

I don't call the shots in Sparta although I am expected to filter the [proper] resolutions downward the chain of command. I suggest speaking privately with either of (our) alliance monarchs in mediation toward the problem.  You're absolutely welcomed to register an account and apply for a foreign ambassador position on Spartan territory, Hamilmania. No pressure whatsoever.