I admit i am only 15 so i am young, but tell me, whats your excuses for not having things to do/life?

Your 15? K. Did I mention I'm a unicorn?

Lol. You realize that this dude's 'revolution' has to do with trolling the peeps that take this game way to serious (folks like yourself),

Actually, I'm pretty much doing this out of boredom lol.

Leave it to Tywin and Loki to completely derail a thread and make it about them. Good job guys.

Lol the last like 2 pages have nothing to do with my revolt lol

Actually, your proposal has awakened the best and most stimulating conversation that the Cyber Nations community has yet offered. You should be honored by the pace at which your thread was derailed, thatguyyouknow.

Haha ok

You should also join [url=www.cnsparta.com] Sparta [/url]: we can offer you many more stimulating debates and such, Good Sir. 

Edited by Malkavian

and here, I thought they've secretly been members of the Westboro Baptist Church all along.

You should also consider the possibility of enlisting with us, man. 

I must admit, Sparta did quite well this recent war.

I'm a captain too. :)

Edited by Malkavian

If people actually want to feed their own egos and join an alliance that gets itself rolled weekly because we're masochists breaks the mold, they should join NSO.

If people actually want to feed their own egos and join an alliance that gets itself rolled weekly because we're masochists breaks the mold, they should join NSO.

Way to derail the thread, guy. 

You should also consider the possibility of enlisting with us, man.

Way to derail the thread, guy.

Don't bullshit a bullshitter.

Hmm I would love to join Sparta (i would not doing anything crazy like this revolt) so long as there would be room for the other former LCNR members

I officially declare a vendetta against you and all LCNR members. I won't be going after you, but should the situation arise where I can destroy everything you'd ever know, I will take it.

Sincerely,
-Darkstorm777

Sorry for the double post. Don't know how that happened....

We'd love to have all LCN-whatever guys. Signing up is free!

I'm a captain too. :)

Just keep the performance consistent, this recent war was my first global war and Sparta did well, but what from I hear, in past wars y'all didn't do so well.

Just keep the performance consistent, this recent war was my first global war and Sparta did well, but what from I hear, in past wars y'all didn't do so well.

I don't call the shots in Sparta although I am expected to filter the [proper] resolutions downward the chain of command. I suggest speaking privately with either of (our) alliance monarchs in mediation toward the problem.  You're absolutely welcomed to register an account and apply for a foreign ambassador position on Spartan territory, Hamilmania. No pressure whatsoever.