THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

Forgiven. Great, now I'm starting to like you.

Haha embrace it :D. But really lets end this argument peacefully, I am sorry for trolling and i wont do it in the future, I am sorry for any personal insults I have said to any of you, and I hope you guys accept this because the revolt ended like 3 days ago so really we should not still be fighting.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to [ooc]"play the game"[ooc] then by all means do so and show your nation. It is easy for a coward to speak when they do not have to be accountable for their words. 

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=546916   

Attack me if you want, i dont really care. BTW sorry for anything bad I have said to you.

Edited by thatguyuknow

Haha embrace it :D. But really lets end this argument peacefully, I am sorry for trolling and i wont do it in the future, I am sorry for any personal insults I have said to any of you, and I hope you guys accept this because the revolt ended like 3 days ago so really we should not still be fighting.

Kk.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Great War 4 is coming soon because of the strength of big alliances. unfortunately the smaller alliances lack the nuclear power and the monetary power to help. One nuke can wipe a whole nation out. when you get a nuclear power on your side, I will convince my leader to join you.

I agree. Great War 4 is coming soon because of the strength of big alliances. unfortunately the smaller alliances lack the nuclear power and the monetary power to help. One nuke can wipe a whole nation out. when you get a nuclear power on your side, I will convince my leader to join you.

haha what

• 2 weeks later...

Well dern, i had no idea i held the livelihood of 25 nations in my proverbial hands.. When you put it that way.. Lets all agree to get rid of our nukes? Seems like it would make the game more competitive and fun for nations of all sizes!

edit: I must have blacked out. Is anyone in range of tymyer/has nukes?

Edited by tobbogon