THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I officially declare a vendetta against you and all LCNR members. I won't be going after you, but should the situation arise where I can destroy everything you'd ever know, I will take it. 6862.png
Sincerely,
-Darkstorm777

1. I was joking.
2. I spend less time on this game then you do. (At least in the past 3 days)
3. You stole my joke.

When did you start being a little punk?

Hey i have been  listening in this whole time and thatguyuknow has a point. He said nothing to attack you guys personally, that is until for no real reason, you guys attacked him personally(After that he started defending himself). I mean why did you guys feel the need to attack someone for playing the game? Are you trying to make your self feel better or what? I mean come on attacking someone for playing a game...thats one of the pathetic things one could do. It just goes to show how obsessive you guys are about this game.

I do have a nation but i am to scared to show it because i dont want to get gang raped because of what i have posted lol. Also you guys have still failed to given a good reason for attacking thatguyuknow personally when all he did was play the game.

Oh admin why am I humoring this.

I have/will not personally attack anyone as I am only concerned with which one of you (probably the same guy/girl) I can drop nukes on. Your personal life and personality are not my concern. Only your infra concerns me.

Hey i have been  listening in this whole time and thatguyuknow has a point. He said nothing to attack you guys personally, that is until for no real reason, you guys attacked him personally(After that he started defending himself). I mean why did you guys feel the need to attack someone for playing the game? Are you trying to make your self feel better or what? I mean come on attacking someone for playing a game...thats one of the pathetic things one could do. It just goes to show how obsessive you guys are about this game.

I'm not obsessed with the game. He acted like a jerk, so I treat him like one. And it's not like I'm going to great lengths to insult him. I'm spending 30 seconds typing a response to his comment. And why would I need to feel better? I'm not the one making a fool of myself for fun.

I'm not obsessed with the game. He acted like a jerk, so I treat him like one. And it's not like I'm going to great lengths to insult him. I'm spending 30 seconds typing a response to his comment. And why would I need to feel better? I'm not the one making a fool of myself for fun.

How was i a jerk? (before the insults)

I do have a nation but i am to scared to show it because i dont want to get gang raped because of what i have posted lol. Also you guys have still failed to given a good reason for attacking thatguyuknow personally when all he did was tick people off deliberately to make them angry to fill the soul sucking void in his life caused by a lack of tact and compassion.

FTFY.

Ok, so maybe that was a little dramatic, but still.

Also, I think I have a FTFY addiction.

I was still just playing the game, you know attacking and such.

If you want to [ooc]"play the game"[ooc] then by all means do so and show your nation. It is easy for a coward to speak when they do not have to be accountable for their words.