What is Neo-Imperialist Moralism? An LNN Special Investigation

The Zigur

This isn't merely a 'special investigation'.  This is an I-cut-up-cereal-boxes-and-stick-glitter-on-the-cardboard special investigation.

I like to picture Tywin's process more like this:

N1lx7db.png Edited by Scourge

Not trying to defend Tywin here, but where did he treat Moo with disrespect?

the Mad Emperor Moo

Mad Cow?  Is that a loathesome disease?  I seem to recall that accusing someone of having a loathesome disease is grounds for a lawsuit.

Tywin

What you call Neo Imperialist Moralism may simply be how Farrin conducts himself and wants NPO to behave?

As I am sure you know Tywin, the Emperor in NPO determines how members of NPO conduct themselves both internally and externally. Different emperors and indeed alliance leaders in general view things differently. In an alliance such as NPO where the emperor has a greater amount of influence than say the leader of ODN does in determining the code of conduct followed by the alliance members, these differences can often amplified. What you somehow label as differing ideologies between the various emperors I view more as simply two different personalities approaching matters differently. It certainly isn't some distinct ideology, more so just the differences of personality manifested in FA policy.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant