Peace for the Legion Front

bjalbert

:salute: to The Legion.

Much thanks to our allies in The Sandwich Confederation (SC) for joining us. Nice fighting along side you, SNAFU.

Also, I would like to give a very special thank you to the leadership of Anarchy Inc. Even through tJL is a 30 nation alliance and arguably therefore not important in the overall war effort (yes, we get that :P ) , AI (and the coalition as a whole) kept our leadership well informed regarding what was happening and AI provided war aid to our smaller nations as requested. However, probably most appreciated, AI did a fantastic job of taking our opinions into account when other larger alliances might not of been so supportive if placed in a similar situation, at times even at the risk of a potentially much harder war for themselves. For this, you are very much appreciated and hold an important place for us as allies and friends. Hail Anarchy, Inc!

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:salute: to The Legion.

Much thanks to our allies in The Sandwich Confederation (SC) for joining us. Nice fighting along side you, SNAFU.

Also, I would like to give a very special thank you to the leadership of Anarchy Inc. Even through tJL is a 30 nation alliance and arguably therefore not important in the overall war effort (yes, we get that :P ) , AI (and the coalition as a whole) kept our leadership well informed regarding what was happening and AI provided war aid to our smaller nations as requested. However, probably most appreciated, AI did a fantastic job of taking our opinions into account when other larger alliances might not of been so supportive if placed in a similar situation, at times even at the risk of a potentially much harder war for themselves. For this, you are very much appreciated and hold an important place for us as allies and friends. Hail Anarchy, Inc!

Good to see people still look out of the little guy. Cheers, AI.

Edit:  Actually, my favourite part is how UPN let Legion get stomped on for months without intervening, but R&R declares war on TOP and UPN is on that like white on rice, within what, a day?

Might have something to do with being allied to TOP, but not Legion.

Sad that Legion had to fight by itself in a tier where TOP had dozens of nations sitting in PM and refusing to fight.  I love the comment about Legion needing to be hung out to dry so the other fronts could be properly covered, lack of crazy PM use by Umbrella/TOP could easily have provided enough additional nations to reinforce Legion.

Edit:  Actually, my favourite part is how UPN let Legion get stomped on for months without intervening, but R&R declares war on TOP and UPN is on that like white on rice, within what, a day?

Those dastardly TOP/Umb people. It is like Legion was not part of the decision making involved in this one bit... But you keep working to find that chink in our armor. Sooner or later, you may find one but given the multitudes of conspiracy theories being thrown around by you guys, most people will ignore it.

Our allies do take precedence.

Not entirely sure what your point is, or why you decided to use us as an example. But our position was made clear from the get go, that if any of our allies request us to enter, we will -- be it on short notice or on a front we didn't particularly look forward to being on. Forgive us for reacting quickly to such a request.

Anyway, without further detracting from the thread. Congrats to all of the combatants on finally reaching peace.

I look forward to you holding by TOP's side next war come hell or high water.  And lol at bolded part.  You had over 3 months notice for this war, we both know that and you are more than happy to put your FA and DoW'ing in TOP's hands.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Our allies do take precedence.

Not entirely sure what your point is, or why you decided to use us as an example. But our position was made clear from the get go, that if any of our allies request us to enter, we will -- be it on short notice or on a front we didn't particularly look forward to being on. Forgive us for reacting quickly to such a request.

Anyway, without further detracting from the thread. Congrats to all of the combatants on finally reaching peace.

Sorry, wiki lists you as a legion ally, many apologies.

Regardless, your coalition had oodles of resources but you chose not to bail out Legion for some reason...

Edit: you are under defunct treaties now, my eyeballs may have failed or it was edited subsequently Edited by berbers

I look forward to you holding by TOP's side next war come hell or high water.  And lol at bolded part.  You had over 3 months notice for this war, we both know that and you are more than happy to put your FA and DoW'ing in TOP's hands.

I am not talking about the war as a whole. I am talking about the fronts that UPN was requested to go in on. Going in on NG was never a part of the plan, and we were assigned to TLR from the get go, for whom we prepared for. There was a change of plan, and we mobilised to hit NG in 24 hours... so yes it was short notice.

As for our commitment to our allies, you would think that after several years of burning for Polaris, and several failed attempts by your own alliance to get us to switch sides would make it clear that we don't abandon our friends, no matter who they may be or what position they find themselves in. But sure, keep spinning away...  :awesome:

Edited by Robster83

I just want to congratulate all in the honorable withdraw from this conflict.  It is nice to see the decency still exists and everyone can remember what makes this game the most fun is the fight with friends we get to have every once and a while.

To our friends that rode with us:

Your dedication not only to us but our cause was noticed and admired.  Thank you for being the kind of friends we know we can count on no matter how bleak the situation looks.

SNAFU- I love you all and no matter what I always will.  Stets we need to have a cold one again sometime really soon.

Sandwiches- you all are awesome allies sticking by the coffee folks through thick and thin.

TJL- You all were amazing, communicating with us, coordinating and working together on any of the difficulties that arose.  Not to mention the endless supply of nuked coffee we were able to reheat.  You all are a class act that I am honored to call friends.

o/ TJL

o/ SNAFU

o/ Sammiches

time to rebuild so we can cause some havoc next time too :)

Sorry, wiki lists you as a legion ally, many apologies.

Regardless, your coalition had oodles of resources but you chose not to bail out Legion for some reason...

Edit: you are under defunct treaties now, my eyeballs may have failed or it was edited subsequently

You would think as little as they did on the NPO front, CCC could have been dropped there.

Good show all around Legion. You're a good bunch.

Wait, I thought that UPN were the ones plotting against you. It was TOP?

Whew, I'm glad we've got that figured out. Now I've got our FA policies straight. Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Dexomega

Good show all around Legion. You're a good bunch.

Wait, I thought that UPN were the ones plotting against you. It was TOP?

Whew, I'm glad we've got that figured out. Now I've got our FA policies straight. Thanks for letting me know.

Imagine making this post and making it in this way lmao

As for our commitment to our allies, you would think that after several years of burning for Polaris, and several failed attempts by your own alliance to get us to switch sides would make it clear that we don't abandon our friends, no matter who they may be or what position they find themselves in. But sure, keep spinning away...  :awesome:

Interesting, you will only burn for Polaris and not any of your other allies.  And you treaty people you aren't planning on helping.  By your own words you have abandoned allies so you could stay eternalMADP to NpO.  I think that's the whole point is that I look forward to you proving people wrong, that you do have more allies other than NpO.  And when TOP calls you in a time of need I look forward to you being a man of your word, not matter what rough position it puts UPN in with your daddy NpO.  Time will tell I guess.  And bandwagoning in this war doesn't really count as being there for TOP when they are really in need of you.  That will come next war.

Interesting, you will only burn for Polaris and not any of your other allies.  And you treaty people you aren't planning on helping.  By your own words you have abandoned allies so you could stay eternalMADP to NpO.  I think that's the whole point is that I look forward to you proving people wrong, that you do have more allies other than NpO.  And when TOP calls you in a time of need I look forward to you being a man of your word, not matter what rough position it puts UPN in with your daddy NpO.  Time will tell I guess.  And bandwagoning in this war doesn't really count as being there for TOP when they are really in need of you.  That will come next war.

Looking forward to that...

Also peace on congrats...I mean uhm...you know what I mean!