God-tier Myth

Unknown Smurf

and the propaganda you and others are starting to spew about my sincerity is rather pathetic. But let us not get ahead of ourselves.

I'm not spewing any propaganda here. It'd be silly to say I have any propaganda to "spew". I'm simply relaying a notion that is so easily lost among my "colleagues", "the absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence". And if I may just improv here, get on my level:

• The world has a set society of alliances, and between them a pattern of interaction that has endured for the past 7~8 years. Suddenly, a group of individuals band together and begin playing the political game differently. In fact, they disregard it. As the events continue to pan out, they demonstrated their willingness to cross boundaries when they rouged neutrals---*fast forward through war*---and now they sign an NAP with supposed long time enemy. These aren't political scoundrels, or cn-anarchists bent on utterly decimating the world. They don't need to be strapped and monitored by SkyNet. They are as much a "party" deserving recognition and consideration as any other "party" that exists.

You know there's an irony to some of the sentiment I am gathering of the opposing side to DBDC. Attack an alliance for not playing the game you want them to, because they attacked someone for the same reasons.

...but leading a military effort now would probably do little more than forge the target into an even more capable military force.

So, disregard the whole task force effort? Just pretty much...everything...:|

Edited by Ovidsidios

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually never said an offensive effort be undertaken, I merely suggested the upper tier act in organized self defense to deter further attacks. The only ones making threats in this thread are those aligned with DBDC.

Now I see where in lies the frustration with so many.

Very good, Tywin, this was fun. Until the next tide of events gives us something to talk about. 

I'm sick of all the talk of "DBDC influencing DT to do this or that", or "DBDC and DT are practically unstoppable."

I'm my own person, and I can make my own damn decisions. I don't even know anyone in DBDC besides Commander Bean, and he's just meh.

I am a little tired of threads openly discussing how to destroy my alliance as well.  How about some of you at least pretend you should be doing this in back rooms.

Commander Bean is meh, if by meh you mean worth more then the entirety of MI6.

I am a little tired of threads openly discussing how to destroy my alliance as well.  How about some of you at least pretend you should be doing this in back rooms.

Commander Bean is meh, if by meh you mean worth more then the entirety of MI6.

My my, someone's a little touchy today. 

Bean is a friend, but from your response I assume you wouldn't have guessed my post was dripping in sarcasm?

DBDC is made of number crunching nation builders, political subtlety is not their strong point.

I never thought you to succumb to underestimation. If they were so obtuse in their politics, why wasn't anyone aware of the NAP with IRON? Or who they're going to raid next?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm sick of all the talk of "DBDC influencing DT to do this or that", or "DBDC and DT are practically unstoppable."

I'm my own person, and I can make my own damn decisions. I don't even know anyone in DBDC besides Commander Bean, and he's just meh.

What does DBDC/DT have to do with you? I would imagine the reason people say DBDC influence DT is because one of DTs govt members, SCM, is a member of DBDC.

I don't understand why that is a bad thing though. When harmlins was around people didn't accuse Gre of influencing MHA.

If anything one should admire how close DBDC and DT are. The greatest alliances always had a right hand (or multiple). MK had C&G by their side (and I mean the old FoB, DICE, Athens, etc. not after ODN joined) and the old NPO had IRON.

DBDC are just reverse rogues that happen to have high NS. In fact they are no better than Mushqaeda. Tiny rogues can't be touched in the super low tier, DBDC rogues can't be touched in the super high tier. People ascribe some sort of power to them because they have a limited target selection, but they have no political impact in themselves except the influence that comes from some people who believe they do.

Cuba has arrogantly elected to involve himself in the political arena. Let's see how he does among real politicians.

HILARIOUS.

No one really has power.

Edited by Bob

DBDC are just reverse rogues that happen to have high NS. In fact they are no better than Mushqaeda. Tiny rogues can't be touched in the super low tier, DBDC rogues can't be touched in the super high tier. People ascribe some sort of power to them because they have a limited target selection, but they have no political impact in themselves except the influence that comes from some people who believe they do.

Cuba has arrogantly elected to involve himself in the political arena. Let's see how he does among real politicians.

Why do you feel DBDC are rogues? They have treaties, an AA, etc... Is it because they raid? Plenty of other alliances raid, are they all rogues? 

Also TBR handles DBDCs politics. 

What does DBDC/DT have to do with you? I would imagine the reason people say DBDC influence DT is because one of DTs govt members, SCM, is a member of DBDC.

I don't understand why that is a bad thing though. When harmlins was around people didn't accuse Gre of influencing MHA.

If anything one should admire how close DBDC and DT are. The greatest alliances always had a right hand (or multiple). MK had C&G by their side (and I mean the old FoB, DICE, Athens, etc. not after ODN joined) and the old NPO had IRON.

It's a play on an acronym. If you've seen me on IRC or on MI6's forums, my nick is D_T.

Bad joke I guess.

It's a play on an acronym. If you've seen me on IRC or on MI6's forums, my nick is D_T.

Bad joke I guess.

Hey, just letting you know that I saw your post and thought it was pretty clear, and liked it and assumed other people would immediately "get it" as well.  

Also, feels weird after almost seven years on this planet to suddenly be considered part of some kind of scourge.  I don't feel scourgy.  

Edited by sammykhalifa

Even Gremlins allowed their members to raid and they were the most advanced alliance at the peak of Citadel, which was largely their creation. DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE are actually more friendly toward unaligned nations than other alliances who allow raiding, since DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE also allows raiding of aligned nations. In the pyramid of power in CN, we have DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE on the top.

Edited by Methrage