• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like all the ego of the old greats of CN have come back with none of the intelligence lately.

Good luck with your revolution.

Holton, your nostalgic feelings blind you. I never really was very intelligent, only handsome. Oh, so handsome.

Anyway, Loki, I see you are declaring a war against "lulz." I haven't heard that word used in a serious manner since the Unjust War. Everyone thought it was a stupid word then, and it seems to be that everyone finds it stupid now.* Furthermore, I recall your first call for revolution was against "the powers that be." Now it is against the "lulz." As an old hand, might I suggest you find I singular target to oppose. You might find it to be more effective, since people do not really take seriously those whose enemies change on a monthly basis. Also, could you identify who the bad guys are? I remember you being kind enough to narrow "the powers that be" to just about everyone in an alliance with more than five members, but the "lulz" lacks that sort of specificity. How am I suppose to know who I am supposed to hate? I need names. Also, elaborate on what exactly the "lulz" has done, aside from general wrongdoing. Maybe when we have a clear target and readily identifiable grievances we might be able to get this show on the road. Viva la revolution!

*Yes, everyone does find it stupid. That is because I do not think of those who disagree with me as people. Therefore they don't count.

Anyway, Loki, I see you are declaring a war against "lulz." I haven't heard that word used in a serious manner since the Unjust War. Everyone thought it was a stupid word then, and it seems to be that everyone finds it stupid now.* Furthermore, I recall your first call for revolution was against "the powers that be." Now it is against the "lulz." As an old hand, might I suggest you find I singular target to oppose. You might find it to be more effective, since people do not really take seriously those whose enemies change on a monthly basis. Also, could you identify who the bad guys are? I remember you being kind enough to narrow "the powers that be" to just about everyone in an alliance with more than five members, but the "lulz" lacks that sort of specificity. How am I suppose to know who I am supposed to hate? I need names. Also, elaborate on what exactly the "lulz" has done, aside from general wrongdoing. Maybe when we have a clear target and readily identifiable grievances we might be able to get this show on the road. Viva la revolution!

The TPTB no longer exist now that DH has collapsed. Remnants of the old TPTB are trying to hang on to power through Polardoxia. The ideology they follow is known as Doomist-Lulzism.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

The TPTB no longer exist now that DH has collapsed. Remnants of the old TPTB are trying to hang on to power through Polardoxia. The ideology they follow is known as Doomist-Lulzism.

Oh, it is? Please, tell me more about the operations of my alliance and their allies, I seem to be woefully uninformed.

I'm talking specifically about GOONS, not so much TOP. GOONS seeks to return to power on TOP's coattails.

Lol@implying we have that much clout.

In regards to the whole cockroach thing, they are super easy to kill. Ever seen what roach spray does to them?

You are proof that the ability to speak does not make man intelligent.

Lol@implying we have that much clout.

In regards to the whole cockroach thing, they are super easy to kill. Ever seen what roach spray does to them?

You are proof that the ability to speak does not make man intelligent.

I don't know about you but I take all of my marching orders from Sardonic.

So then why did you jump on TOP and Polaris' bandwagon?

The majority of their allies headed that way?

I mean, I'm allied to NG and TLR and would have wholeheartedly loved for my former alliance to have joined us over here, but come on

The majority of their allies headed that way?

I mean, I'm allied to NG and TLR and would have wholeheartedly loved for my former alliance to have joined us over here, but come on

Because they need someone to hide behind now that MK's gone, that's why. TOP was on the rise so they jumped on the bandwagon, it's as simple as that.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson