Ideology is not a static affair in which there are polar opposites. However, alliances can be measured by scientific means according to the way they interact on the global stage. I have not seen any modern trend of instability or lulzism from GOONS, indeed, GOONS has fought hard and well against neo-imperialism.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideology is not a static affair in which there are polar opposites. However, alliances can be measured by scientific means according to the way they interact on the global stage. I have not seen any modern trend of instability or lulzism from GOONS, indeed, GOONS has fought hard and well against neo-imperialism.

Not true, GOONS is one of the worst offenders when it comes to "neo-imperialism".

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Comrade, I recommend you posit a thesis elaborating your point of view in the Party Congress, where Party members can discuss its validity. If your thesis is valid and accepted, we can improve upon it.

I have done so. I will not post the link, so as to prevent prying eyes, but I have written an explanation of my mission and beliefs.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

You do need to post this essay Loki, We need to let this world know how bad of a neo imperialist Sard is! You ever think that the reason people will probably give you crap for that essay is because itis full of it ?

The essay is not for your eyes to see. Sard knows how I feel about him and GOONS, and the opinions of mere footsoldiers are irrelevant to me.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Just post the essay. I could use a few laughs.

Same here, I'd love to see what the hub ub is about.  Last time I read an essay from someone who Loki reminds me of (that shall remain nameless), I thought of it as a useful reminder to be careful what you use to wipe with.  :mellow:

Didn't read past the first page, but I will go ahead and just call this guy a rogue.  I won't stop any of my guys from their fun if he ever comes out of PM.

(And after this war, I have a lot of guys down in that range)

Carry on with the pointing and laughing.

Woah woah hold it there. I get that you and loki threw away your reputation a long time ago, but some of us have something left to protect you know.

In the interests of global stability you see  :P

I am quite satisfied with my reputation, thank you. Not all of us want to be sheep.

Woah woah hold it there. I get that you and loki threw away your reputation a long time ago, but some of us have something left to protect you know.

In the interests of global stability you see  :P

If I have the reputation of being a rabble-rouser, then I guess you can say that I am satisfied and happy with my reputation.

I am quite satisfied with my reputation, thank you. Not all of us want to be sheep.

So you became a cockroach

If I have the reputation of being a rabble-rouser, then I guess you can say that I am satisfied and happy with my reputation.

A one man AA is a rabble. Standards have truly fallen.