I feel as if I have to do it.

HRH stands for His/Her Royal Highness. Highness is used for members of royal families. The reigning king or queen however is refered to as Majesty (HRM).

Furthermore royal stands for kings and queens while imperial stands for emperors. Thus correct form here would have been His Imperial Majesty (HIM). 

Congrats you've insulted your "emperor" in every way possible in this [ooc]roleplay[/ooc]. 

Same difference.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same difference.

Emperor is higher ranking title than king. Calling him royal would be like refering to your CEO as a janitor. 

And your use of HRH also suggested that he's not on the throne, just member of imperial family.

Edited by alyster

Emperor is higher ranking title than king. Calling him royal would be like refering to your CEO as a janitor. 

And your use of HRH also suggested that he's not on the throne, just member of imperial family.

Well I didn't think about that. My apologies to HIM Haile Selassie I, I would never insult him.

Am I supposed to care or something?

Not at all. And I'm sorry I called it stupid, I just got too caught up in the moment

It is, what do we do? Peace for six months, war for another six months. Same alliances fighting each other for control, neither different from the other. I'm tired of it.

I agree with you, but attacking lulzism will only make things worse, not better. Wait a second, there is no lulzism in CN anymore what are you talking about? Wait there's no such thing as lulzism. Now look what you've done! Lulzism? Can you define that for me?

It is, what do we do? Peace for six months, war for another six months. Same alliances fighting each other for control, neither different from the other. I'm tired of it.

Wait...

We had a huge schism in the last 2 years of alliances swapping sides.

Not at all. And I'm sorry I called it stupid, I just got too caught up in the moment

I agree with you, but attacking lulzism will only make things worse, not better. Wait a second, there is no lulzism in CN anymore what are you talking about? Wait there's no such thing as lulzism. Now look what you've done! Lulzism? Can you define that for me?

You assume that lulzism does not exist anymore because MK collapsed. The truth is MK's puppets in GOONS are riding the coattails of TOP to the top of CN again. Lulzism is the state of chaos that exists in CN, as long as the remnants of DH still exist, lulzism still exists.

What exactly describes said "lulzism"? All of these new forum ideologies are making me noxious.

I hope you meant nauseous, but it's a funny choice of words as is.

I hope you meant nauseous, but it's a funny choice of words as is.

I mean I can't think straight with all of these new ideologies popping up around me. I feel like drinking 2 pots of dark roasted coffee was also a bad idea.  

Edited by Malkavian

You assume that lulzism does not exist anymore because MK collapsed. The truth is MK's puppets in GOONS are riding the coattails of TOP to the top of CN again. Lulzism is the state of chaos that exists in CN, as long as the remnants of DH still exist, lulzism still exists.

So you're saying the game would be more fun if there were order and organization, and the chaos is what makes it so boring? I suppose that's where we disagree. Good talking to ya