Peace in Our Time!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that Nordreich is handing out a ton more damage than receiving I feel that they aren't the alliance that should be surrendering...

Be that as it may, a fair number of folks, your alliance mates included among them I'm sure, are kind of standing around looking at their watch at this point.

Into a circuitous world of recriminations, blame, stats, ancient history, and Godwinable name calling.

Personally I'm not even going there.  Just saying that you wouldn't be the first alliance that admitted defeat that left the field having pretty much bested all comers, should that happen.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Be that as it may, a fair number of folks, your alliance mates included among them I'm sure, are kind of standing around looking at their watch at this point.

Personally I'm not even going there.  Just saying that you wouldn't be the first alliance that admitted defeat that left the field having pretty much bested all comers, should that happen.

Why?

Right now we're sitting here, watching as our allies in IRON grow & everyone else is still at war.

It's a great strategy no?

I would say having IRON out of the war and everyone else either having their ankles bit or getting stared down by DBDC is great, so long as IRON is on the same page as you.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Seeing that Nordreich is handing out a ton more damage than receiving I feel that they aren't the alliance that should be surrendering...

We must be looking at two different alliance screens.

I'm looking at the RIAstats which show them doing 1.2 million more damage than recieiving

And how many alliances is that spread out over versus their received damage, spread out over one?

And how many alliances is that spread out over versus their received damage, spread out over one?

It means they are managing to survive lots of alliances at war against them in a pile and yet still come out swinging harder. I don't see that as a bad thing personally.

Entertaining as the ongoing war might be, I hope and expect to see peace on the other fronts shortly. Our troops are tired, but they assure me they are ready to roll out again if things don't calm down. Penguins are tough like that. Don't make us come find you and regurgitate on your favorite pair of shoes.

Being outnumbered makes you more effective in war when you don't have nukes

- user vowels

They have nukes, though. 

The idea of spinning how nuke turreting could possibly cause more damage when outnumbered is kind of dumb and semantics.

That said, there's no hope for anyone thinking NG/NoR weren't soundly beaten this war.

They have nukes, though. 

The idea of spinning how nuke turreting could possibly cause more damage when outnumbered is kind of dumb and semantics.

That said, there's no hope for anyone thinking NG/NoR weren't soundly beaten this war.

Not gonna lie I just assumed they were out of nukes, because I assumed they had at least one competent staggering alliance on them.

Obviously they were beaten, but that doesn't take away from their damage ratio. I'm not going to make the argument of whether they should surrender or not, I'm just Saiyan.

Not gonna lie I just assumed they were out of nukes, because I assumed they had at least one competent staggering alliance on them.

Obviously they were beaten, but that doesn't take away from their damage ratio. I'm not going to make the argument of whether they should surrender or not, I'm just Saiyan.

In Rey's world, having people on you means the ability to buy nukes disappears.

We at NoR are deeply impressed by the fortitude displayed by the defending coalition and none more so than our friends in NG. Also VE and MW are distressingly persistent fighters for the opposition so hats off to you guys. Let's just close this war with an honourable peace and grab a beer.