Announcement from the War Front on GATO

Ellis

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace in our time. I enjoyed the second dogpile my nation has experienced over the past two wars and look forward to the next nation I get to have some action with. Good luck to our opponents in their rebuild.

o/ GATO
o/ The 10 alliances who fought us

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

Glad to see this wrap up. Special recognition to all of Invicta's allies who've come in to defend them. o7

Special shout out to Invicta, themselves, for keeping those staggers rolling in hard at the start and to CCC for being a classy bunch!

While I heartily agree, I must nonetheless mindlessly hail:

Dre4m o/
CCC o/

Thanks mate. Just trying to do you proud.

Well fought all around, however...
Dreamweaver, when you say you are keeping people in PM as a reserve, please bring them out to play at some point during the war.

Well, it's a good thing I was too distracted frolicking on the battlefield to say things like that, eh? XD Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

On behalf of the State of Unified Nations – I would like to thank Invicta for their aid, support and advice during this conflict.  We really appreciate that you gave us a chance to have our first war defending you as you have proven to be a true and loyal ally to the SUN.  Also, it was an honor and privilege to fight alongside Invicta’s other allies.  Finally, SUN would like to recognize GATO for being a civil and competent foe.  

Hail to Invicta!  Salute to The Last Republic, USN, CCC, CRAP, NpO and Avalanche.

We are honored to call you friends.

Well fought GATO!– best of luck to you in the future.