Announcing the Revolutionary Order Party

The Zigur

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are welcome to sign up to watch and even participate. There will be a mission for every member. The most important people will be remembered in the living constitution.

Do you really think that anyone is going to participate in these "missions" when they potentially contradict the agenda of the alliance they are a member of?

Think about it. Barring dual membership treaties (which are a noted exception rather than a rule and basically constitute mergers anyways), one is a member of an alliance because they have some sort of loyalty to it, and participate in alliance activities for the good of said AA. I can't imagine any alliance government would be satisfied with their members dividing their loyalties like this, and I doubly can't imagine any alliance government member forsaking their portfolio for what are, in the end, your aims.

Do you really think that anyone is going to participate in these "missions" when they potentially contradict the agenda of the alliance they are a member of?

Think about it. Barring dual membership treaties (which are a noted exception rather than a rule and basically constitute mergers anyways), one is a member of an alliance because they have some sort of loyalty to it, and participate in alliance activities for the good of said AA. I can't imagine any alliance government would be satisfied with their members dividing their loyalties like this, and I doubly can't imagine any alliance government member forsaking their portfolio for what are, in the end, your aims.

The missions will never contradict the interests of the alliance, for our purpose is the alliance's interests, and whatever alliances join the program outlined in the constitution will stand in peace and unity.

The Party is not an alliance. It does not involve itself in petty government and day to day decision making. The Party is first and foremost a school and center of learning, where individuals can come and learn wisdom and understanding. Beyond that, any alliance that accepts the principles of Vladimirist-Francoism, Historical Materialism, Tywinism, the early ideals of Vox Populi and important works of OOC politics and the Scientific Outlook on Development will inevitably prosper and succeed. The Party is for the Nations.

If you are genuinely interested to learn how the party will operate, you are welcome to peruse the little red book. The book is a collaborative effort that will continue to grow and evolve for some time.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Our Little Red Book is based upon Vladimirist-Francoism, ..., the early ideals of Vox Populi...

Totally ideologically consistent. One is a farcical series of turgid, rigidly-framed essays on authoritarianism based on constructs from a parallel universe, and the other means whatever the particular person who was involved in the early days of Vox wanted it to mean.

Are you just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks?

Totally ideologically consistent. One is a farcical series of turgid, rigidly-framed essays on authoritarianism based on constructs from a parallel universe, and the other means whatever the particular person who was involved in the early days of Vox wanted it to mean.Are you just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks?

Not all of Vladimir's works are adopted by the Party. Vladimirist-Francoism has less to do with Pacifica-centric ideology (I.e. francoism) and more of his works and method of analyzing historical materialism in CN

I consider myself an inspirational figure in bringing about the revolution, thus I endorse the revolution so long as its cause is good.

Good luck with bringing about good change, when I have the time I'll sign up so we can discuss the issues like the old days. With enough of a Libertarian influence, the revolution can be for the good of all.

Edited by Methrage

I consider myself an inspirational figure in bringing about the revolution, thus I endorse the revolution so long as its cause is good.

Good luck with bringing about good change, when I have the time I'll sign up so we can discuss the issues like the old days. With enough of a Libertarian influence, the revolution can be for the good of all.

I Look forward to you joining us comrade! Our membership is growing.

Totally ideologically consistent. One is a farcical series of turgid, rigidly-framed essays on authoritarianism based on constructs from a parallel universe, and the other means whatever the particular person who was involved in the early days of Vox wanted it to mean.

Are you just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks?

Pretty much this. 

The missions will never contradict the interests of the alliance, for our purpose is the alliance's interests, and whatever alliances join the program outlined in the constitution will stand in peace and unity.

The Party is not an alliance. It does not involve itself in petty government and day to day decision making. The Party is first and foremost a school and center of learning, where individuals can come and learn wisdom and understanding. Beyond that, any alliance that accepts the principles of Vladimirist-Francoism, Historical Materialism, Tywinism, the early ideals of Vox Populi and important works of OOC politics and the Scientific Outlook on Development will inevitably prosper and succeed. The Party is for the Nations.

If you are genuinely interested to learn how the party will operate, you are welcome to peruse the little red book. The book is a collaborative effort that will continue to grow and evolve for some time.

Now, what exactly is the "early ideals of Vox Populi"? 

You mean destroying the power base that crippled our world? There were no ideals. We were founded as a coalition of fed up, angry ex-political leaders who had fallen out with the current ruling class. Our only goal was disorder until Doitzel and myself organized it and more active and more skilled politicians came to the front, such as Schatt and Sponge.

If you want to reference our founding ideals, me and Doitzel wanted to destroy Pacifica and cause as much damage as possible. So, that would imply this is Anti-Pacifican. Oh, great, I've darwined this thread by making it about NPO. Shoot me. 

Im Not God, ma'am, just a legend.

I'm not sure if you know what legend means.

You've certainly used it wrong.

Now, what exactly is the "early ideals of Vox Populi"? 

You mean destroying the power base that crippled our world? There were no ideals. We were founded as a coalition of fed up, angry ex-political leaders who had fallen out with the current ruling class. Our only goal was disorder until Doitzel and myself organized it and more active and more skilled politicians came to the front, such as Schatt and Sponge.

If you want to reference our founding ideals, me and Doitzel wanted to destroy Pacifica and cause as much damage as possible. So, that would imply this is Anti-Pacifican. Oh, great, I've darwined this thread by making it about NPO. Shoot me. 

When I say the "early ideals of Vox Populi," I am definitely not referring to much of the nonsense that was prevalent in VP at the time. Rather, I refer to viewpoints that support the Party's position today. Chiefly, the viewpoints of individuals like Al Kassad and Mobius 1 (my earlier incarnation). You're a hopeless reactionary, but not everyone in Vox was.

When I say the "early ideals of Vox Populi," I am definitely not referring to much of the nonsense that was prevalent in VP at the time. Rather, I refer to viewpoints that support the Party's position today. Chiefly, the viewpoints of individuals like Al Kassad and Mobius 1 (my earlier incarnation). You're a hopeless reactionary, but not everyone in Vox was.

Well this hopeless reactionary is one of two people to be elected leader. Kassad was a valued member as well, however he was never in a real influential role and the Vladimirism/Francoism you attempted to push as our agenda was quickly brushed aside for more prosperous ideals and you moved on. Attempting to label your ideals as Vox ideals is a stretch. At least you mentioned early, as you didn't last long in Vox. 

Also, isn't it a bit strange a party founded by Tywinn is based on ideals of Mobius 1? Someone certainly doesn't have confidence issues.

I'm not sure why.

Well this hopeless reactionary is one of two people to be elected leader. Kassad was a valued member as well, however he was never in a real influential role and the Vladimirism/Francoism you attempted to push as our agenda was quickly brushed aside for more prosperous ideals and you moved on. Attempting to label your ideals as Vox ideals is a stretch. At least you mentioned early, as you didn't last long in Vox. 

Also, isn't it a bit strange a party founded by Tywinn is based on ideals of Mobius 1? Someone certainly doesn't have confidence issues.

I'm not sure why.

You said yourself I should have been elected but you rigged the election. This indicates the inherent contradictions of Vox Populi, and not the "more prosperous ideals" you vaguely hint at. Nor do you have any idea of what the Party stands for since, (of course), you didnt read any of it.

What's bygones is bygones, and I will simply select whatever is useful from Vox for the Party today in forging a dominant hegemonic ideology.

You said yourself I should have been elected but you rigged the election. This indicates the inherent contradictions of Vox Populi, and not the "more prosperous ideals" you vaguely hint at. Nor do you have any idea of what the Party stands for since, (of course), you didnt read any of it.

What's bygones is bygones, and I will simply select whatever is useful from Vox for the Party today in forging a dominant hegemonic ideology.

Yes you should have been elected to the Senate (as the 5th and lowest voted for member, in dead heat with Nintenderek...). That is far from the leader spot and if you really believe you even sniffed that role you're insane. Given that you were shortly after that pushed out of Vox by me and Doitzel for being an all around pain, you don't have any ground to stand on when speaking about Vox ideals, as you were an outcast. Given that you've previously claimed to be a founder, which is a lie, and now you claim to represent early Vox ideals, which is another lie, I think it's best you just stop attempting to connect yourself with Vox altogether, please.

Yes you should have been elected to the Senate (as the 5th and lowest voted for member, in dead heat with Nintenderek...). That is far from the leader spot and if you really believe you even sniffed that role you're insane. Given that you were shortly after that pushed out of Vox by me and Doitzel for being an all around pain, you don't have any ground to stand on when speaking about Vox ideals, as you were an outcast. Given that you've previously claimed to be a founder, which is a lie, and now you claim to represent early Vox ideals, which is another lie, I think it's best you just stop attempting to connect yourself with Vox altogether, please.

Im the one who gave you the idea, Starfox101, after the IAA disbanded. I was your Emperor, remember? I helped protect you from NPO. You can downplay my role as much as you want, but your selfish and very reactionary mentality will always make you predictable. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Given that you've previously claimed to be a founder, which is a lie, and now you claim to represent early Vox ideals, which is another lie, I think it's best you just stop attempting to connect yourself with Vox altogether, please.

Sounds eerily familiar, just slip in Sith references for Vox.

Yeah that literally never happened, Tywinn. The idea came when I decided to ride the AA out while attacking NPO, and MegaAros joined up with me, and we discussed expanding it. You played no part in it, and sometimes your ego blows my mind, as Rayvon has elaborated. 

Yeah that literally never happened, Tywinn. The idea came when I decided to ride the AA out while attacking NPO, and MegaAros joined up with me, and we discussed expanding it. You played no part in it, and sometimes your ego blows my mind, as Rayvon has elaborated. 

It is a remarkable ego that forgets the assistance of a friend. Such is the way of the reactionary.

Update: Per request of Comrade Garcia of NSO, most documents in the Little Red Book have been adjusted. All public Party documents will now be in size 5 Arial, (ooc: the official font of the US Army), unless special formatting is required. Quote tags have also been removed. An FAQ is being developed.

The Party rejoices to see the surrender of several alliances fighting for the Neo-Imperialist coalition. With guidance we hope that reform is possible. The Party is also pleased to announce that five new members have joined the Party, and the Party Congress has become a beacon of intellectual debate and discussion.

The Party is undertaking active revolutionary artwork production, with the latest poster released revealing the victory of the Nations over Neo-Imperialism. Click the poster to visit our forums.

1798797_692458134128122_1546154868_n.jpg

Edited by Tywin Lannister