Announcing the Revolutionary Order Party

The Zigur

Malkavian, that was textual analysis, but not literary analysis.

I couldn't make much sense out of your last sentence there, I'm afraid.

I'm not going to argue with you further: I've tried and tried to make you understand that my writing is fine, but to no avail. I fear that to continue would leave this thread locked by another moderator, or that this will go on to make a 6th page necessary. I have had enough by far and I am going to get a headache if I push anymore. Good luck in your future endeavors, Pingu.

Edited by Malkavian

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey hey, this is supposed to be a good clean fight. No low blows. 

(n.b. any Voting Council that chose to accept Tywin would face a Vote of No Confidence. I can confirm that to you myself, I'll motion for it on the improbable chance that it happens.)

You guys know it's all in good fun right?  I'd expect the same from you guys too.

You misunderstand, I fear. I read many styles of writing, and understand all the words she uses. The problems are: 1) that she misuses some of them; and 2) that the overall effect is aesthetically a failure. I am happy to note greater clarity emerging as the conversation continued.

However, I appreciate your defending adventurousness in prose. We should all aspire to read widely and write well. The point is to write effectively, meaning both clearly and with awareness of the intended readership.

She has a unique way of posting which makes her stand out from the rest, so I don't think its aesthetically a failure if that is what she is going for. Although I'll admit the part I find the most entertaining about her posts are the back and forths between her, and those nitpicking over her posting style not being clearly understandable for them.

While she could of just said "What exactly is Tywinism?", she asked differently and made the question a little more in depth. I don't see anything wrong with that and don't think everyone needs to conform to posting a certain way.

Edited by Methrage

It isn't "depth," it's making everything more complex so that you appear to be above the standard.

Making things longer when they don't need to be is pointless and dumb.

Go back to your cage, Neo Uruk. I already detailed why I write the way I do and I'm not going to explain myself again to anyone.

Hey, if you want Tywin that badly, feel free to take him. We won't fight you for it.

(I got you. ;) )

Maybe we should start a bidding war for him?  Is there a unit amount less than $0.01?

We could make him the "prize" for whoever wins the CN Hungry Games.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Maybe we should start a bidding war for him?  Is there a unit amount less than $0.01?

We could make him the "prize" for whoever wins the CN Hungry Games.

Or, alternatively, make him a punishment for finishing in last. That way there will be true incentive to put your best nations into the fray.

This really isn't the way to go about achieving your objectives. We've seen eras of comparative stability and they weren't spawned out of a semi-thought through pseudo-AA. Id be surprised if you'll be let anywhere near an FA dept after this though.

This really isn't the way to go about achieving your objectives. We've seen eras of comparative stability and they weren't spawned out of a semi-thought through pseudo-AA. Id be surprised if you'll be let anywhere near an FA dept after this though.

Government is sort of a been there done that type of thing for me. Im more interested in trying something new rather than following the herd. What really surprises me is alot of people don't understand the real uses such a Party can have.

independant, or not sought after by?

You answered your own question.

Good luck, but it won't work for about 50 reasons. Namely, you don't have the reputation nor the drawing power to make this a success. Vox took 11 of us and we had a legitimate enemy. This just seems like a time wasting attention grab.

The Party is not like Vox, but it what I wanted to do with Vox. The Party is a power ideology, it is engineered for success.

Well, something went wrong in the formula.

I'll credit you for the effort, though. At least someone is trying something relatively new these days.

Edited by Starfox101

Original in that it's a party but I remember spy rings being setup every other week back in the day. One dude schills would make some diff secret org/ring/etc once a month. Although the goal was likely disorder rather than order.

Alot of people do not realize in this day how important power ideology is in forging new orders. Vladimir cemented NPO into an empire with one. People would be publicly dismissive but the most important people followed along.

Alot of people do not realize in this day how important power ideology is in forging new orders. Vladimir cemented NPO into an empire with one. People would be publicly dismissive but the most important people followed along.

No the importance of an ideology to band around is obvious, this method of building a member base is new and even interesting. However I don't see legions flocking to join a political party. Again, it's not an attempt I've witnessed before so mby it'll catch on.

I'm guessing it does not.

No the importance of an ideology to band around is obvious, this method of building a member base is new and even interesting. However I don't see legions flocking to join a political party. Again, it's not an attempt I've witnessed before so mby it'll catch on.
I'm guessing it does not.

You are welcome to sign up to watch and even participate. There will be a mission for every member. The most important people will be remembered in the living constitution. Edited by Tywin Lannister