Announcing the Revolutionary Order Party

The Zigur

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tywinism integrated the basic tenets of Vladimirist-Francoism with the concrete practice of the Vox Populi revolution. Tywinism is Vladimirist-Francoism applied on the global scale; it consists of a body of theoretical principles concerning the revolution and construction in CN and a summary of experience therein, both of which have been proved correct by practice; and it represents the crystallized, collective wisdom of the Revolutionary Order Party.

So, let's pretend that most forum user won't have the ability to discern that gibberish you made a point to present me with: contract your tenants in comprehensive print that we may all comprehend that basic ideological left-wing foundation you call "Tywinism", please.  I have no need for persudo-philosophical explanation, Tywin, but I want hard facts instead.

Edited by Malkavian

So, let's pretend that most forum user won't have the ability to discern that gibberish you made a point to present me with: contract your tenants in comprehensive print that we may all comprehend that basic ideological left-wing foundation you call "Tywinism", please.  I have no need for persudo-philosophical explanation, Tywin, but I want hard facts instead.

If you wish to elicit something other than gibberish, you should write in clear and correct prose yourself. Lead by example.

Tywinism is actionable Vladimirist-Francoism. It takes Vladimir's interpretation of the goals of stability and order from The Pacific and applies it on the global level. This is effected in practice by supporting alliance governments and government officials who support global stability, i.e., act in the interests of global order.

The first mission of the Revolutionary Order Party is to provide a hegemonic ideology and overthrow modern moralist-liberalism which holds back the creation of the global Order. (OOC: this idea is inspired by this ooc work). The Revolutionary Order Party transcends the reactionary left-right politics of traditional "leftist" alliances because their ideologies are not derived from material analysis of this world. We seek a pragmatic goal oriented approach towards Global Stability.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I'm not sure what I find more humorous, Tywin, the fact that you consider your views relevant or the fact that you would make such a step without a protector.

Good luck with what is clearly an alliance, no matter how you try to mask it.

9/10 people will mock and refuse to provide any constructive debate or argument. This is expected. But if one out of ten people join us, we will not be stopped.

If you wish to elicit something other than gibberish, you should write in clear and correct prose yourself. Lead by example.

How adorable, Pingu: you spite my writing habit based on your preconceived identification of what fluent prose should be, or what maybe constitutes the idyllic contemporary [astute] author? A writer's prose is not exemplified by the advantageous criticism of others , but by the obstinate style of their writing, Pingu. Retroactively, the presence of standoffish remarks such as yours will not influence my penmanship to devolve any further, although it will induce me to  scorn those who seek to undermine me. What I desire from critics is constructive criticism and not the same repetitive haggard spittle, Pingu. If you are keen to incite such critique of my prose, offer me a decent reason to change my writing habits. Robert IIyani did just that.

What is constructive criticism you ask? Well, constructive criticism is definable [as] any referable evaluation of an individual's purpose of in engaging in a particular habit of choice  What that ultimately means is that you can site a specific reason that you believe you have the right to criticise  another player's actions. You may take for instance my criticism of Tywin Lannister and his purported ideology: no one understood the cause for the announcement of his alliance but they instead attacked him for it, Pingu. My prose isn't always one hundred percent clear but it always have a purpose. I am not like the majority of players whose only reason for activity on these forums is to post the same reoccurring  drivel that pushes the political machine forward another day; I am here to engage the membership in stimulating debate.

Edited by Malkavian

How adorable, Pingu: you spite my writing habit based on your preconceived identification of what fluent prose should be, or what maybe constitutes the idyllic contemporary [astute] author? A writer's prose is not exemplified by the advantageous criticism of others , but by the obstinate style of their writing, Pingu. Retroactively, the presence of standoffish remarks such as yours will not influence my penmanship to devolve any further, although it will induce me to  scorn those who seek to undermine me. What I desire from critics is constructive criticism and not the same repetitive haggard spittle, Pingu. If you are keen to incite such critique of my prose, offer me a decent reason to change my writing habits. Robert IIyani did just that.

What is constructive criticism you ask? Well, constructive criticism is definable [as] any referable evaluation of an individual's purpose of in engaging in a particular habit of choice  What that ultimately means is that you can site a specific reason that you believe you have the right to criticise  another player's actions. You may take for instance my criticism of Tywin Lannister and his purported ideology: no one understood the cause for the announcement of his alliance but they instead attacked him for it, Pingu. My prose isn't always one hundred percent clear but it always have a purpose. I am not like the majority of players whose only reason for activity on these forums is to post the same reoccurring  drivel that pushes the political machine forward another day; I am here to engage the membership in stimulating debate.

Your methods thwart your purpose. Debate requires mutual comprehension. Your florid prose style and errors of word choice seem likely to defeat all but the most dedicated readers. If you seek engagement, you need either to provide more incentive for someone to overcome the barriers you put in the way of understanding, or to reduce those barriers.

I'm not sure what I find more humorous, Tywin, the fact that you consider your views relevant or the fact that you would make such a step without a protector.

Good luck with what is clearly an alliance, no matter how you try to mask it.

I don't even think GOONS have anyone active enough in his range, so why would he need one...

If you bothered to read the big red text, it states that this is not in essence an alliance but a political party where CN's brightest can debate ideology and advance the interests of all nations.

CN's brightest? I expect your immediate expulsion. ;)

Your methods thwart your purpose. Debate requires mutual comprehension. Your florid prose style and errors of word choice seem likely to defeat all but the most dedicated readers. If you seek engagement, you need either to provide more incentive for someone to overcome the barriers you put in the way of understanding, or to reduce those barriers.

Oh, the evident irony of thy remark, sweet Pingu. You condemn my penmanship as too complex to be properly understood by the norm of the forum users and yet you reply with an informed retort? You must have then grasped the ledger of my argument, and you thus sullied your own argument in reaction. You thwart your own rant for the sake of a simple retort: that is an unacceptable mistake on your part. 

It is not that my prose is indecipherable or erroneous: the truth is that the average denizen of the Cyber Nations forum displaces the meaning of my writing in favor of a more secondhand approach to contradicting my prose. It isn't that I write in an ineffectual method, but that you lack the patience to conceivably grasp my argument at all. 

And the difference between an original statement of worth, and the flagrantly re-used misconception players cite [often] not unlike yourself in making criticism lay in being knowledgeable about what it is you are primarily spouting. Yes, I understand that I can improve upon my writing habit although that does not include devolving my prose because someone does not care enough to actually read my argument or otherwise.

Edited by Malkavian

You see, I can understand what you are trying to say, with some effort. But I'm about to give up, because it is so tortuous. And I'm reasonably smart and quite patient, by local standards. So if your aim is actually to communicate, you should consider plain and correct English as an effective tool for achieving that.

I'm really trying to help. Maybe you don't want people to read your stuff? If that is the case, by all means ignore my counsel.

You see, I can understand what you are trying to say, with some effort. But I'm about to give up, because it is so tortuous. And I'm reasonably smart and quite patient, by local standards. So if your aim is actually to communicate, you should consider plain and correct English as an effective tool for achieving that.

I'm really trying to help. Maybe you don't want people to read your stuff? If that is the case, by all means ignore my counsel.

You've become an amusement for me, Pingu. I bid you to stick around and humor me with your comical material! 

I'm always happy to amuse in the cause of education. But are you willing and able to learn? The signs aren't promising.

I am indeed able to reform myself when necessary and presented with actual constructive criticism. None of your replies have held any depth to their prospective points: people still reply to my posts and make it a priority to answer my questions when found applicable to the topic at hand. You guys have to step-up your efforts to debase me and my wit, seriously.  :mellow:

I thought TOP was trying hard to get you into their alliance?

Nation Leaders from any AA can hold membership. I can dissolve the AA at any time and join an alliance while running the party in the future. You are welcome to join the Party Steve while running your alliance. Edited by Tywin Lannister