Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do, But not done. Got it.

They should try it, see what happens. At worst, if the winning coalition doesn't do anything to it or rejects it, NoR/NG would have more political ammo to play with

Nordreich have made that offer, it was rejected.  

Lol. You mean "yes" because y'all haven't sent out agreements. I mean this gives you more political ammo if they reject it because you have some official document saying "we admit defeat - sign it to end war". Put the burden on the winning coalition.

Lol. You mean "yes" because y'all haven't sent out agreements. I mean this gives you more political ammo if they reject it because you have some official document saying "we admit defeat - sign it to end war". Put the burden on the winning coalition.

Are you illiterate or something? NoR offered to admit defeat. It was rejected. I don't see how you can send out an agreement and not send it at the same time.

Send out to who? The individual nations? Why would they send each of them this agreement when their gov is saying no to it? Their gov chooses to accept or deny it, or if their membership actually has weight than it's through their own forums and not by seeing which ones individually accept the offer sent from NoR to each of their nations. Edited by Rayvon

Are you illiterate or something? NoR offered to admit defeat. It was rejected. I don't see how you can send out an agreement and not send it at the same time.

No dude. Stewie is saying that they have said they will admit to defeat but haven't made a peace agreement to sign (bc they fear its not going to get signed).

No dude. Stewie is saying that they have said they will admit to defeat but haven't made a peace agreement to sign (bc they fear its not going to get signed).

They fear that the other coalition has literally rejected the offer, because they did. Why would you post a peace agreement that's fake?

Learn how this !@#$ works before you post. Edited by Neo Uruk

Send out to who? The individual nations? Why would they send each of them this agreement when their gov is saying no to it? Their gov chooses to accept or deny it, or if their membership actually has weight than it's through their own forums and not by seeing which ones individually accept the offer sent from NoR to each of their nations.

no, of course I'm not talking about that

no, of course I'm not talking about that

k

So then you're talking about giving the agreement to their gov to accept or deny. In which case it's been said several times already that the terms from NoR gov were already turned down (denied). Which means they've already been offered as you're saying they should be. This is already stated.

Otherwise, i have no freakin clue what you're off about and want to raid your stash :s

They fear that the other coalition has literally rejected the offer, because they did. Why would you post a peace agreement that's fake?

Learn how this !@#$ works before you post.

Y'all are just making it hard on yourselves, damn. I'm not talking about posting it like on the owf half signed. I'm saying NoR and NG send out an agreement to the alliances that need to sign it. If they sign it, then post it, peace, if they don't sign it well at least this side put the effort to end the conflict. And they can pull the "we literally gaveyou something to sign that would end all this, you haven't signed it so shit." Edited by Hamilmania

Y'all are just making it hard on yourselves, damn. I'm not talking about posting it like on the owf half signed. I'm saying NoR and NG send out an agreement to the alliances that need to sign it. If they sign it, then post it, peace, if they don't sign it well at least this side put the effort to end the conflict

You couldn't even be DRN gov effectively lmao