Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

A couple of extra weeks of war while they argue over peace terms hardly constitutes perma war. Now unless you're going to join them on the front lines quit @#$% posting. 

I think you should quit !@#$ posting. There has never been eternal war in the history of CN and I'll tell you why. Because nations can't sustain to war for eternity you stupid !@#$. Perhaps you should start using your brain.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There can only be eternal war for NPO and NG now.

I think you should quit !@#$ posting. There has never been eternal war in the history of CN and I'll tell you why. Because nations can't sustain to war for eternity you stupid !@#$. Perhaps you should start using your brain.

I think perhaps you should heed your own advice? 

Not bad though, just  a little under two hours to do a flip flop.  By any chance are you an olympian?

Edited by Williambonney

I think perhaps you should heed your own advice? 

Not bad though, just  a little under two hours to do a flip flop.  By any chance are you an olympian?

I'm not the one taking my sarcasm literally nor am I stupid enough to believe what I say is always serious but others like yourself seem to be. What a talent you have.

I'm not the one taking my sarcasm literally nor am I stupid enough to believe what I say is always serious but others like yourself seem to be. What a talent you have.

You do of course realize that we cannot hear the tone of your posting here, right?  Sarcasm doesn't really show up well in print unless your blatant, but still, nice cover there. 

True that there can never be eternal war.  They can however keep us in peace mode indefinitely (a-la FAN) but the issue with that is that they have to maintain their nations in a state of war buildup in the areas we have our nations to cover the possibility of us ever coming out & running guerilla strikes against them.

For all parties it is much simpler if they just dropped the "surrender" term and allowed the "admit defeat" term.  However if they don't want to..  Well that's cool.  We may not be making as much daily profit as we would be making if we was in War mode (myself I am only down to 5m profit a day at present) but knowing that we're reducing the speed of growth of so many alliances whilst our allies & friends in C&G, NSO & US have time to regrow & rebuild is pretty comforting.  Plus the fact that we are giving alliances like IRON & AZTEC even more time to grow & prosper before the eventual Polardoxia-Duckroll war predicted by so many people across Bob.

There's a certain amount of irony in an NG guy hoping other alliances will act in a predicted manner so they can hopefully win in the end.

NG aren't a central player on Bob anymore.  All we can do is play our part to assist the next target of Platysphere.

You can keep pedalling that line, but it still doesn't work. NPO and NoR are not treaty partners, although your side seemed determined that we should be. And they are your crappy terms on NPO that are becoming more punitive, so don't blame us for that.

NPO stays in the war because NG stays in the war. NG stays in the war because some semantics in the peace treaty may hurt your feelings.

NoR staying in the war because admitting Reality would crush your spirit, leads to 77,6%* of NoR and 79%* of NG feeling cozy in Peace Mode for some more time, while 70,2% of NPO is at war mode and dogpiled. And, NPO has already agreed to a peace that involves a penalty which increases the longer this war lasts.

* as per Gopher's war stats page

But you have a point up there. NPO could peace out with no problem. They entered the war triggering their MDoAP with NSO. NG entered the war triggering their MDoAP with NSO. NoR entered the war triggering their MDoAP with NG. As NSO has already peaced out, no treaty between NG and NPO was triggered, and no treaty between NPO and NoR exists, NPO could sign the peace without violating any treaty.

Of course, everyone knows that NPO and NG are close allies, and it would be rude for NPO to peace out leaving NG out to dry, even through NPO is the only of the trio who is really fighting out there, you two are bragging about your honor while watching through the window.

You keep repeating that line about NoR being not treatied to NPO, as if denying the fact that NPO has anything to do with this fight, and as if you were inviting them to hit the door and get peace. Get real, NPO is still here because of you.

Edited by Krashnaia

NPO stays in the war because NG stays in the war. NG stays in the war because some semantics in the peace treaty may hurt your feelings.

NoR staying in the war because admitting Reality would crush your spirit, leads to 77,6%* of NoR and 79%* of NG feeling cozy in Peace Mode for some more time, while 70,2% of NPO is at war mode and dogpiled. And, NPO has already agreed to a peace that involves a penalty which increases the longer this war lasts.

* as per Gopher's war stats page

But you have a point up there. NPO could peace out with no problem. They entered the war triggering their MDoAP with NSO. NG entered the war triggering their MDoAP with NSO. NoR entered the war triggering their MDoAP with NG. As NSO has already peaced out, no treaty between NG and NPO was triggered, and no treaty between NPO and NoR exists, NPO could sign the peace without violating any treaty.

Of course, everyone knows that NPO and NG are close allies, and it would be rude for NPO to peace out leaving NG out to dry, even through NPO is the only of the trio who is really fighting out there, you two are bragging about your honor while watching through the window.

You keep repeating that line about NoR being not treatied to NPO, as if denying the fact that NPO has anything to do with this fight, and as if you were inviting them to hit the door and get peace. Get real, NPO is still here because of you.

and what is the prob if we are waiting for a Ally to be able to leave ? It is what it is and no one will change what is happening in the talks with NOR and all. Simply your arguing for the sake of arguing.

It is primarily the difference in the two words. To admit defeat is to acknowledge that we are beaten, and to accept the end of hostilities as the losing party.
To surrender, is to submit to the will of the other side, a loss of sovereignty, to accept their authority over your alliance and nations. Unless they intend to force a viceroy on us, this option is not even possible and indeed has not been requested.
It is nonsensical to be forced to state the one when they seek the other.

Tell me what you think we would do to you if you were to surrender. I mean seriously after the surrender we'll be happy and Nordreich would walk away. You believe we have an ulterior motive don't you?

NG aren't a central player on Bob anymore.  All we can do is play our part to assist the next target of Platysphere.

NG intends to actively assist whoever is hostile to our allies and friends once this war is complete? This is good information to know.

NG intends to actively assist whoever is hostile to our allies and friends once this war is complete? This is good information to know.

No, but we are open to the concept that TOP & Allies will again be attacking our interests post war.

(IE another NPO beatdown or attacking one of their allies drawing them in for another beatdown)

Edited by Stewie

Why not just define "surrender" to mean "admit defeat " in your peace agreement?

Why not just allow them to use admit defeat and withdraw from combat?

That's what Ragnarok used.

ITT Platysphere says they are worse than Poison Clan.

What a stupidly insulting and idiotic post, oh wait, sorry, I should have realised, you are in MI6 :facepalm: .  Considering the title of your alliance, you should be able to come up with better Intel than that :smug:

Better intel? nah mate, that is all the intel we need. 

True that there can never be eternal war.  They can however keep us in peace mode indefinitely (a-la FAN) but the issue with that is that they have to maintain their nations in a state of war buildup in the areas we have our nations to cover the possibility of us ever coming out & running guerilla strikes against them.

For all parties it is much simpler if they just dropped the "surrender" term and allowed the "admit defeat" term.  However if they don't want to..  Well that's cool.  We may not be making as much daily profit as we would be making if we was in War mode (myself I am only down to 5m profit a day at present) but knowing that we're reducing the speed of growth of so many alliances whilst our allies & friends in C&G, NSO & US have time to regrow & rebuild is pretty comforting.  Plus the fact that we are giving alliances like IRON & AZTEC even more time to grow & prosper before the eventual Polardoxia-Duckroll war predicted by so many people across Bob.

ITT we got Steve talking about how NG and NoR are warrior alliances and ITP we got Steve talking about how they will use PM indefinitely instead of fight it out in the hopes of changing the terms themselves. Also, love how NG expects alliances they screwed over royally to forget everything and run to their side against the ebil Polardoxia. 

And beg that someone takes them down? Don't say you aren't because you've been all over this thread talking about how all these other alliances/spheres are going to basically revenge NG/NoR. 

No with a stupid statement like the one you made, it shows you really are short of Intelligence in your alliance :facepalm:

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

ITT we got Steve talking about how NG and NoR are warrior alliances and ITP we got Steve talking about how they will use PM indefinitely instead of fight it out in the hopes of changing the terms themselves. Also, love how NG expects alliances they screwed over royally to forget everything and run to their side against the ebil Polardoxia. 

And beg that someone takes them down? Don't say you aren't because you've been all over this thread talking about how all these other alliances/spheres are going to basically revenge NG/NoR. 

Revenge NG/NoR?

No.  I was making the point that the predicted next war (Polardoxia - IRON) will be interesting.

Revenge NG/NoR?

No.  I was making the point that the predicted next war (Polardoxia - IRON) will be interesting.

You keep making that point mate and you keep making how our actions in this war (ranging from NPO to NoR) will come to bite us in the ass. You keep acting as if DR/AZTEC/IRON are your personal attack dogs. How about you get your ally NoR to man up and surrender so this war can be over with. Frankly, I am down for keeping y'all in PM and useless.

Because we don't do realpolitik treaties.

Valhalla should have been cancelled months previously

Actually...and this is my opinion strictly...Valhalla should have cancelled on NG weeks previously or at least downgraded the treaty to optional when it was clear we'd be on opposite sides in a major coalition fight.

Trivia: How many formal requests for help did NG make to Valhalla during the war?

Actually...and this is my opinion strictly...Valhalla should have cancelled on NG weeks previously or at least downgraded the treaty to optional when it was clear we'd be on opposite sides in a major coalition fight.

Trivia: How many formal requests for help did NG make to Valhalla during the war?

None, because you guys had dropped all comms.

That's literally what NoR has been saying they will do.

Will do, But not done. Got it.

They should try it, see what happens. At worst, if the winning coalition doesn't do anything to it or rejects it, NoR/NG would have more political ammo to play with Edited by Hamilmania