Recruitment Open

So i am Bwyard, and I am Looking for an Alliance for round 29, I have lots of experience at leading and organizing wars and forums. As a former member of LE, i am not  anoob. I am Looking for a strong alliance that listens to its leaders and spreads knowledge within its members. I would Love an alliance where i could act as gov or a representative, though I highly doubt that will occur, so The requirements are a Strong leadership,forums, and Guides!

Any offer must be in by 5 min before update, i am not asking to skip any application process required i will go through all application or trial processes required of me.

I will decide at Update

Please Take you Shot at Gaining Me in Your alliance

Bwyard OF Unaligned!

Edited by Emma Frost

Our forums are terrible. I'm an awful leader. Whut are guides? 

Samwise troll is the best troll.  :awesome:

:rolleyes:  :laugh:  :rolleyes:  :lol1:  :rolleyes:

That made me laugh so hard I shot milk out of my nose.

I think you should try Della Luna. We had 10 members last round, and we're coming back, and better than last round. We're pretty friendly towards everyone, and veterans like you are certainly helpful!

Yes, you could definitely be a leader of something. I'd need to wait a few days to see who comes back to determine your position. I had all three of my triumvirates filled last time; how many members are coming back? I have no idea. No one voiced any hatred for the alliance, so that's good... ;)

But, yeah, you'd get SOMETHING as a leader. Our forums are weak, as I'm not a tech savvy person. However, someone had started a forum last round. No one really used it, because it was around 1/20 that he got it set up. We were working on guides, and our charter isn't that hard to follow.

Edited by Candor

" Any offer must be in by 5 min before update, i am not asking to skip any application process required i will go through all application or trial processes required of me.

I will decide at Update " 

Why So serious dude ? Are applying for a Job ?   

War Doves, obviously. I mean, where else can you find so many economic masterminds in leadership positions?

<Kurdanak> Oh hey
<Kurdanak> I just collected when I should've waited for resource changes
<Kurdanak> lolshwoops
<Kurdanak> At least I'm back to my normal collection habits
* Samwise[GOP] facepalms
<Kurdanak> I am so good at this game
<Samwise[GOP]> lololol
<Samwise[GOP]> http://i.imgur.com/GCqd459.gif
<Kurdanak> That gif applies to a lot of things I do in TE